Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Advance v Star & Garter

Go down 
+5
Jedster
Hellboy
Widds
dezza
newsreader
9 posters
AuthorMessage
newsreader

Advance v Star & Garter Empty
PostSubject: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 9:07 am

Big game in the prem who do you think will win? Who do you want to win?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 9:28 am

I'm going for a star and garter win 2-1
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 10:06 am

Advance to win. Not really bothered who wins. Would be good if advance finish on a high, but nice if a new team wins the division.
Advance to win 1-0
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 10:54 am

Any pothunter who's in it i suppose. cat ty
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 6:24 pm

i think big score draw advance pickin up form now so should be a cracker!
Back to top Go down
pretenders

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 3:28 pm

Should be closely fought this one - hope to see Advance win and go on to win the league in their final year! Would be a fitting way to go out together with winning the County Cup!

Maybe the S & G should take a leaf out of the Couriers book and go about their business a bit more quietly instead of talking about what a good team they are and ending up potless! After all, it's not served Advance bad over the years has it!

Maybe when Advance call it a day the S & G will win a few trophies as they seem to be living in their shadow at the minute!
Back to top Go down
GaryNev

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 4:16 pm

I agree Advance to beat Star comfortably.

Wish Advance would stop attention seeking with the 'we are folding this year' line, now Stuey Spencer has been sacked from the Andrews i'm sure he will be taking over again
Back to top Go down
Vimto

Vimto

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 4:58 pm

pretenders wrote:
Should be closely fought this one - hope to see Advance win and go on to win the league in their final year! Would be a fitting way to go out together with winning the County Cup!

Maybe the S & G should take a leaf out of the Couriers book and go about their business a bit more quietly instead of talking about what a good team they are and ending up potless! After all, it's not served Advance bad over the years has it!

Maybe when Advance call it a day the S & G will win a few trophies as they seem to be living in their shadow at the minute!

One post from yourself, I wonder who you play for......
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 6:23 pm

May the best team win, they both have great players in their team.

I'd definitely pay to watch games like this.

Could someone please show me the proof, where star or advance have been bigging themselves up on here so much.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 6:13 pm

Tony is 100% walking away from advance after this season! Thats what he told me today, im sure advance will get stu in to run it though, cant see them folding just yet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advance v Star & Garter   Advance v Star & Garter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advance v Star & Garter
Page 1 of 1