Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 14/4

Go down 
+8
Hellboy
bulwellian
CSKA17
dave ash
CSKA19Carnabys
Fccol
Plough new boy
allen654
12 posters
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 3:30 pm

Blaby united ?-? Wigston Fields - not too sure about us recently, with only four games played in four months we've had little consistency and match practise. 2 wins and 2 defeats in that time but need to put a run of form together. It's now or never for the final fun in.

CSKA Carnaby Reserves 2 - 7 CFA - think cfa will win this one fairly comfortably; no disrespect meant to Carnabys it's just cfa are back on form after there blip against countesthorpe. Very good team and playing on Astro turf will suit cfa's game play

FCCOL 2 - 2 The plough - I'm going to sit on the fence here. Both good teams and after a some what surprising defeat to friar lane last week will be interesting to see how fccol bounce back.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 4:59 pm

Blaby 2-2 wf. I'd normally go wigston win here but with so little games and blaby been keeping active think they will get points here.

Carnabeys 0-11 cfa. No disrespect to Cska but think cfa will be far too strong.

Fccol 2-3 plough. Played fccol twice, they have beat us twice and not scored in open play against them but I expect our strikers to perform in this one, especially if gaz still injured.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 5:42 pm

Blaby 1 v 3 wigston fields - wigston to win because blaby got nothing to play for

Carnabys 1 V 4 cfa - cska being harshly judged but still think cfa will be too strong in the end.

Fccol ? V ? plough - if we play like we did last week against friar lane we will get smashed. But like plough said they aint scored in open play yet so still think it will be close either way
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 10:36 pm

"No disrespect to Carnabys but you're getting bum raped this Sunday"

Cheers then!

Still not played CFA then a double header in the next two weeks. Look forward to it.

Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 11:05 pm

Havin played cfa we know how hard it'll be, and the way they play is by far the best in the league. They put 11 past the plough and the plough are a good team. Put 4 past us as well but we hardly had a sniff and they were all over us.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 11:07 pm

Blaby 1 - 4 Wigston Fields Wigston too good for Blaby

Carnabys ? - ? Cfa Should be a good game and i don"t think we will get hammered like everyone thinks, we can score goals as well as them on our day. Countesthorpe beat them so anythings possible and we scored 27 goals in our two league meetings so who knows.

Fccol 4 - 1 Plough. Fccol to come back from there poor form with a convincing win.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 11:15 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Blaby 2-2 wf. I'd normally go wigston win here but with so little games and blaby been keeping active think they will get points here.

Carnabeys 0-11 cfa. No disrespect to Cska but think cfa will be far too strong.

Fccol 2-3 plough. Played fccol twice, they have beat us twice and not scored in open play against them but I expect our strikers to perform in this one, especially if gaz still injured.

No disrespect to Carnabys, What do you call predicting 11 - 0 then ?????????
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 7:59 am

Calm down boys! They're predictions. CFA are above us so makes sense to predict they'll win! If we want to make a point, do it on Sunday morning, not on here
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 8:14 am

Honestly it's nothig against Carnabys, it's just the way cfa can play when they are on top form is just too good for any team in the division. But like cska 17 has just said you can easily prove us wrong on the Sunday morning and ill be the first one to congratulate and praise you if you do that. Good luck
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 8:37 am

Blaby ? v WF ?
Carnabys 2 v 6 CFA
FCCOL 2 v 1 Plough

We need a win desperately to get our season back on track, sadly we are a bit diminished of players for the game but the 11 that play will be looking to get the goals that give us the three points. We are rusty due to lack of games.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 9:32 am

Bottom line, if we have the wrong attitude and play poorly, I'm sure CFA have the potential to score plenty of goals. On the other hand, play well, I'd back us to have a chance of beating anyone in the division.

I understand the guys frustrations, we do seem to get a hard time on here from some (not Wigston - the one team that could moan about us) , doesn't really bother me though
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 9:44 am

I'd love to know what big Zack (AKA the high school musical Efron) thinks about this.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 9:55 am

CSKA17 wrote:
Bottom line, if we have the wrong attitude and play poorly, I'm sure CFA have the potential to score plenty of goals. On the other hand, play well, I'd back us to have a chance of beating anyone in the division.

I understand the guys frustrations, we do seem to get a hard time on here from some (not Wigston - the one team that could moan about us) , doesn't really bother me though

I try to be honest about all teams, I admit I have knocked FCCOL but they have surprised me and proved me wrong. Carnabys to me are a good outfit that seem to have lost their way (a bit like we have) of late. Not able to be consistent enough to put the pressure on teams above them. Do not let them rile you up as some on here are just fishing for wind ups!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 9:59 am

Thats rich coming from from someone like you, iv'e just spat my coffee out and burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 11:06 am

Blaby 2 v 2 wigston fields - should be a close game

Carnabys 3 V 5 cfa the mods defence have gotta be in top gear if there gonna get anything out of the game ,the pitch will play into cfa hands

Fccol 4 V 3 plough -shocked at the friar lane result but think city of leicester will bounce back

ps cfa gaffer admited he thought the countesthorpe game was in the bag so played a reserve team and got rolled
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 12:54 pm

Its a great even division, very little in it at all. I'm sure we all feel we could have had 3rd place with a bit of luck and consistency. I've loved this season

Its a shame the banter isn't as good!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 4:06 pm

Will everyone predict carnabeys to win every week. Can't be doing with this we are being picked on routine every week.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 4:53 pm

Blaby 21 v WF 0
Carnabys 18 v 0 CFA
FCCOL 13 v 1 Plough

Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 8:57 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Blaby 21 v WF 0
Carnabys 18 v 0 CFA
FCCOL 13 v 1 Plough

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 10:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Blaby 21 v WF 0
Carnabys 18 v 0 CFA
FCCOL 13 v 1 Plough

Think the Blaby scores a bit over the top lol!
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2013, 5:25 pm

Blaby 1 Wigston 5. I think Wigston will win this one easy and keep up the challenge for 4th place.

CSKA Carnaby 1 CFA 6. Carnaby's bin playin very good but I think the pace of CFA will be too much for them to handle.

FCCOL 4 Plough 4. For some reason when ever some one comments on there own team they put ? Lol why? I think the game will be tight with plenty of chances, we have tucked The Plough twice this season but will count for nothing.

Top 3 seems to be settled.. NKR, CFA, CSKA Sporting.

4th spot is interesting as we, Plough, Wigston and CSKA Carnabys are all gunning for it. Be an interesting end to the season especially as teams are playing each other.

Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2013, 6:31 pm

Blaby 4 Wigston 3

Carnabys ? CFA ?

Looking forward to playing them finally! Double header aswell with the away leg next week

Fccol 5 plough 4

I think people put ? As it is seen as disrespectful to suggest your own team will spank another, I did it once and got cained by the oppo AND my own team mates. We did the job on the Sunday so it was justified but its slightly irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2013, 7:05 pm

Hmm with ur regards to the disrespect I feel its not what u say its the way u say it. And by giving an honest opinion it makes the forum a little more interesting.
On another note it should be a nice sunny morning 2moz.
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 7:17 pm

Best own goal of the year for Wigston fields Wink lol
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 7:40 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I'd love to know what big Zack (AKA the high school musical Efron) thinks about this.

I think hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Hellboy advise the rest not to bet on football games they clearly are poor at predicting scores.

I was thinking of PNB when I scored today. I was also thinking is this the way I will score in front of PNB next week. Smile

Love Zack ( aka Efron)

p.s PNB is poor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 7:41 pm

Dan1117 wrote:

HAHA, i agree, our keeper is still wanting it though lol, was very unlucky.

Massive gust of wind just as it bounced
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 9:07 pm

Well played zach. U lied to us all when said cant play rest off season cause going hospital. That's not cool, good win though ill say hello next week. It's Deano captain good win well played.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 9:09 pm

Dan1117 wrote:

Even beats James' v Sporting?? I fear the Bully was missed today!! Only gets better from now on, maybe score at right end next game!!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2013, 5:37 pm

Well we got tore apart by CFA. Best footballing side in div 7. Pass and move is so fast and they look after the ball incredibly well. Next week at theirs could be even harder with a few players missing (yes I'm looking for an excuse already!) and their pitch is HUMONGOUS.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2013, 5:42 pm

See we didnt mean to be harsh or disrespectful, we just knew how good they were. On the face of it 4-0 is a good result against them
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2013, 5:59 pm

I don't mind people suggesting a loss against us but to suggest any team could hit us for 11 and 12 as some suggested is disrespectful no matter which way you look at it. That was my gripe
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2013, 9:03 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Well played zach. U lied to us all when said cant play rest off season cause going hospital. That's not cool, good win though ill say hello next week. It's Deano captain good win well played.

Haha, believe me mate im not that childish. My hernia op is booked for in the summer. As i work in a school and it takes 6 weeks to recover fully me and the doctor decided that if i couldnt afford to take the time of work then we could arrange it for the holidays.
I wasnt telling you lies. lol. Ill show you the hernia sunday Smile

P.s your poor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Div 7 14/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 14/4   Div 7 14/4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 14/4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-