Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Right Winger/Forward looking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MidgeKeeps94

Right Winger/Forward looking Empty
PostSubject: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 1:53 am

leaving my previous club niffy rangers soon, and looking for a new team that will give me the chance to play and prove myself
Clubs either need to be in Blaby, wigston, glen parva, monsell, aylestone or enderby

cheers.
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

PostSubject: Re: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 8:23 am

Would you consider Loughborough?
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 8:26 am

Baffled who this is? Whose leaving. Proper name please
Back to top Go down
MidgeKeeps94

PostSubject: Re: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 12:06 pm

its scot bretty, im just aint had the gametime i wanted to try and prove myself to u, i never get picked for line-ups not even subs bench, glynn and jack get more gametime aswell
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 1:14 pm

Fair play mate, hope it works out for you.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 6:09 pm

bretty1 wrote:
Fair play mate, hope it works out for you.

haha bretty looks like you really tried to talk him around lol
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 6:13 pm

No comment. I have his number if you require it
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 6:16 pm

bretty1 wrote:
No comment. I have his number if you require it

many thanks dont think we in his geograpical area lol
Back to top Go down
ChartwellArmsFC

PostSubject: Re: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 10:05 pm

Hi mate we are requiring a few new players, we are just awaiting to get approval to join the league and then we will be all set up, you are more thn welcome to come down to us,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right Winger/Forward looking   Right Winger/Forward looking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right Winger/Forward looking
Page 1 of 1