Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Signing on to a new team

Go down 
+9
shearer
Pete Mourinho
Katie G
Polska legend II
Gordon
dee_aitcho
Sparta3
Paulo
ROMARIO
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ROMARIO

Signing on to a new team Empty
PostSubject: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 2:39 pm

Hi Everyone

Wanted to know if i could sign for a team or is it too late now? if so when can i now sign up

Also do you get paid for playing - Like a Star @ heaven Laughing

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 2:52 pm

Deadline for transfers was last day of February
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:12 pm

he didn't ask for a transfer.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:29 pm

Still cant sign any one on.
Back to top Go down
ROMARIO

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:41 pm

I guess i can only sign up for next season now?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:42 pm

That is correct
Back to top Go down
ROMARIO

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:50 pm

When signing on what are the incentives? payments etc
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:07 pm

None what so ever mate!!!

Oh actually, you get to put the goals and nets up.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 8:17 pm

think he's trying to pull your chain there D
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:37 pm

You get to pay the secretary or manager each week!!! Some might smile in return, but that's about it!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 8:37 pm

Smile you are asking a lot!
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 5:02 pm

ratby royals are paying in leicester sunday league they play dodgy players too go there
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

Try western athletic of div 3 the assistant paid players 3 years ago Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 7:42 pm

you really are boring. why dont you come out from behind your username and stop being a coward?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

behave Danny thats never going to happen!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 7:50 pm

just another weirdo with nothing better to do than try and stir things up.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 7:58 pm

Western paying players?!?
Danny can i come to you, i will even run the line, i believe you need a linesman because you cant say on your feet lol
How much for a full time lineman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 8:15 pm

ha ha
il draw you up a contract pal.

how does a bag of starburst and a strawberry frijj a week sound? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 8:22 pm

thats officially a legally binding contract though, no coming with chocolate because there was no strawberry left!
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 10:06 pm

wafc wrote:
you really are boring. why dont you come out from behind your username and stop being a coward?

Pot kettle and all that or is that your name wafc. er no its not is it dan dan the 3 syllable man . such poor intelligence you have dim wit Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 10:49 pm

Willywonka you very very sad boy, Why dont you name yourself? or are you afraid of people finding out that your just a little weirdo behind a screen
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 7:02 am

Capello wrote:
Willywonka you very very sad boy, Why dont you name yourself? or are you afraid of people finding out that your just a little weirdo behind a screen

Bit rich coming from yet another thicko that doesn't even know his own position on a football pitch, well dumbo you should fit in well at wafc thats obviously if you can figure out when you actually can sign for them. Little tip for you pre season is a good idea numb nuts Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 10:39 am

shearer wrote:
ratby royals are paying in leicester sunday league they play dodgy players too go there
any proof on this
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:18 am

shearer wrote:

This is not the place to make such allegatios, regardless of the League.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:46 am

willywonka wrote:
Capello wrote:

Bit rich coming from yet another thicko that doesn't even know his own position on a football pitch, well dumbo you should fit in well at wafc thats obviously if you can figure out when you actually can sign for them. Little tip for you pre season is a good idea numb nuts Rolling Eyes

I am SO sorry if i am good enough to play in several positions u moron. Ok, if you don't wish to reveal your identity just make known which team you associate yourself with? i think i already know the answer, none because your a loser?!?!
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 12:43 pm

Capello wrote:
willywonka wrote:
Capello wrote:

I am SO sorry if i am good enough to play in several positions u moron. Ok, if you don't wish to reveal your identity just make known which team you associate yourself with? i think i already know the answer, none because your a loser?!?!
Priceless quote just when i think dumb & dumber from wafc are illiterate up pops you, i dont know if you know it but your under your user name. dont have a team in the alliance league and self praise is no praise hence thats why you dont have a team to play for so the only looooooooser is you nobby Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signing on to a new team   Signing on to a new team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signing on to a new team
Page 1 of 1