HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 FC Hoskins

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 11:29 am

To confirm strong rumour and speculation, we have now received confirmation that FC Hoskins have resigned with immediate effect.

Their D1 playing record will be expunged and the table restated, in due course
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster



FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:07 pm

Updated Division 1 Table

FC Hoskins Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:07 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:46 pm

Meh
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 3:16 pm

Think the fosse game finished umm off
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 3:23 pm



This games finished Hoskins off they received something like £380 fine just for 1 game
Never mind all rest fines throughout season
And with no one paying towards cost ie yellow ,reds,subs just cannot carry on

It's bad news as it messy up thurmaston points but its basically down to money !
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:02 pm

Widds wrote:
Meh

they should take up origami. Idea
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 5:33 pm

Not being funny, as I know its difficult, but do you/they not get players to pay for the bookings and red cards? Or is that the problem that they haven't been?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 6:53 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Not being funny, as I know its difficult, but do you/they not get players to pay for the bookings and red cards? Or is that the problem that they haven't been?

if you knew the full amount owed you would understand !
if a player get red card its 45quid the club then pay it and he owes club but when club has no funds beause no one pays subs and there is no money in club then the club cannot clear there redcard and it builds up ect....
i would guess totall debt including players indivuadal debts is around £1000
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 7:56 pm

That's a lot of fines, must have behaved very badly.

NRI has some players owing a few quid and they won't play till they clear their debt down. End of the day, club secretary has to take ownership.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 9:46 pm

Thought the league might have kicked them out months ago to be honest, would have saved several teams playing pointless games.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 10:41 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Thought the league might have kicked them out months ago to be honest, would have saved several teams playing pointless games.

It is not that simple - it would ultimately have needed a decision by the Clubs, not the League Management Committee

EXCLUSION OF CLUBS.OR TEAMS
MISCONDUCT, CLUBS, OFFICIALS, PLAYERS

17. (A) At the Annual General Meeting, or Special General Meeting called for the purpose, Notice of Motion having been duly circulated on the Agenda, the accredited delegates present shall have the power to exclude any Club or Team from further membership which must be supported by (more than) two thirds (2/3) of those present and voting. Voting on this point shall be conducted by ballot.

(B) At the Annual General Meeting, or at a Special General Meeting called for the purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Rule 19, the accredited delegates present shall have the power to exclude from further participation in the Competition any Club whose conduct has, in their opinion, been undesirable, which must be supported by (more than) two-thirds (2/3rds) of those present and voting. Voting on this point shall be conducted by ballot. A Club whose conduct is the subject of the vote being taken shall be excluded from voting.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 10:43 pm

quick question - why on earth did the players not pay subs?
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod




FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 12:28 am

Well we have a fairly strict "no pay, no play policy" when the fees are text out at the end of each month. And no player represents the club at all if he has not covered fees for a yellow or red card. I know that is probably an ideal world scenario but the minute you give an inch, they will take a mile and everyone we sign knows where they stand.

It is such a shame when clubs fold so late in a season meaning the results and progress needs to be recalculated.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 6:50 am

CSKA Mod wrote:
Well we have a fairly strict "no pay, no play policy" when the fees are text out at the end of each month. And no player represents the club at all if he has not covered fees for a yellow or red card. I know that is probably an ideal world scenario but the minute you give an inch, they will take a mile and everyone we sign knows where they stand.

It is such a shame when clubs fold so late in a season meaning the results and progress needs to be recalculated.

finally, someone has said it is a shame they folded!
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 8:16 am

Sad day for English football.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 8:54 am

Shame for the league standings and the teams who have paid to play them at home this season. But not a shame in terms of the side they are, bunch of lads who can't take a tackle without reacting and pretty much moan through the whole game.

Also a very overrated side. At times this season I've seen teams big Hoskins up as if they are capable of challenging for the title. Truth is, they were near the bottom last year, and have been near the bottom this year. Never in my right mind did I ever think they were a decent footballing side. Easily beaten, easily forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 10:22 am

Declan Swan wrote:
Sad day for English football.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:25 pm

Were we the only team in the league not to have any trouble with Hoskins? Lol they were always sound with us
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:31 pm

dezza wrote:
Were we the only team in the league not to have any trouble with Hoskins? Lol they were always sound with us

Because you lot are tough team like Thurmo rest teams are girls role round floor shout ref ref he just kick me .lol

To be honest the only problems Hoskins had wa with fosse with yes it got out off control but referee should off controlled that Hoskins problem was they react to everything and not just 1 person they all stick together and argue as a team

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:31 pm

That in past now there starting broadway up next season div 5
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 2:14 pm

We didn't have a problem with Hoskins at all. We welcome any team that we score 18 goals in 3 games against. One love, Hoskins.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 2:25 pm

they won't be put in div 5 with the same players more like 2 or 3
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 2:40 pm

for a minute i thought it was hotshots, i saw the word hos and got all excited, until i read hoskins, and the blood drained away from me.....
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 3:03 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
they won't be put in div 5 with the same players more like 2 or 3

Hook line and sinker , who's next
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 3:03 pm

I'm off desford with wheeler pot hunting
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 4:29 pm

fc azzurri wrote:
I'm off desford with wheeler pot hunting

Not sure how I could be accused of pot hunting now I've been doing it for the last 5 years

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 4:53 pm

DOH! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 7:07 pm

Gordon wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Thought the league might have kicked them out months ago to be honest, would have saved several teams playing pointless games.

It is not that simple - it would ultimately have needed a decision by the Clubs, not the League Management Committee

EXCLUSION OF CLUBS.OR TEAMS
MISCONDUCT, CLUBS, OFFICIALS, PLAYERS

17. (A) At the Annual General Meeting, or Special General Meeting called for the purpose, Notice of Motion having been duly circulated on the Agenda, the accredited delegates present shall have the power to exclude any Club or Team from further membership which must be supported by (more than) two thirds (2/3) of those present and voting. Voting on this point shall be conducted by ballot.

(B) At the Annual General Meeting, or at a Special General Meeting called for the purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Rule 19, the accredited delegates present shall have the power to exclude from further participation in the Competition any Club whose conduct has, in their opinion, been undesirable, which must be supported by (more than) two-thirds (2/3rds) of those present and voting. Voting on this point shall be conducted by ballot. A Club whose conduct is the subject of the vote being taken shall be excluded from voting.

Looks relatively simple Gordon. Obviously the situation wasn't deemed serious enough to concern other alliance teams with the issue.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 7:18 pm

fc azzurri wrote:
dezza wrote:
Were we the only team in the league not to have any trouble with Hoskins? Lol they were always sound with us

Because you lot are tough team like Thurmo rest teams are girls role round floor shout ref ref he just kick me .lol

To be honest the only problems Hoskins had wa with fosse with yes it got out off control but referee should off controlled that Hoskins problem was they react to everything and not just 1 person they all stick together and argue as a team


I thought the referee handled everything that was thrown at him extremely well. Thing is, he shouldn't have to deal with that sort of stuff, so to try and put any sort of blame on him is out of order.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 8:09 pm

Didn't hoskins break a teams door down last season?
Stole our football from changing rooms last season
threatened one of our lads, who certainly wasn't intimidated.
Enderby had a fan punched
Fosse had all worlds of grief

I don't think its the other teams fault Coleman lol
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 8:11 pm

I love that enderby have got fans haha
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 8:14 pm

Haha fair point Dezza
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 8:39 am

Widds wrote:
Didn't hoskins break a teams door down last season?
Stole our football from changing rooms last season
threatened one of our lads, who certainly wasn't intimidated.
Enderby had a fan punched
Fosse had all worlds of grief

I don't think its the other teams fault Coleman lol

Can't help being little too physical Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 9:09 am

fc azzurri wrote:
Widds wrote:
Didn't hoskins break a teams door down last season?
Stole our football from changing rooms last season
threatened one of our lads, who certainly wasn't intimidated.
Enderby had a fan punched
Fosse had all worlds of grief

I don't think its the other teams fault Coleman lol

Can't help being little too physical Very Happy

Nothing wrong with being physical, but it does help if you can play football also.

I notice that the 2 teams they had problems with were Frolesworth and Fosse. Not being funny but, not exactly the 2 toughest teams around. I mean Frolesworth? Average age of about 12?

We never had a problem with Hoskins at all to be honest but I can see peoples point.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 11:07 am

Widds wrote:
Didn't hoskins break a teams door down last season?
Stole our football from changing rooms last season
threatened one of our lads, who certainly wasn't intimidated.
Enderby had a fan punched
Fosse had all worlds of grief

I don't think its the other teams fault Coleman lol


1 still waiting for the payment.
2 the swines.
3 you? Shocked
4 might have deserved it.
5 they should have called in the hit squad.

Mark Stone was their only leader, he knows how to put the dogs back on their leads, and muzzle them tightly.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 4:49 pm

Haha not me, Im too old to get involved in that shenanegans.

Our right back, who is one lad you wouldn't cross!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 5:57 pm

I threw a womans own drink in her face once.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN


FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013, 11:34 am

I thought Hoskins were reforming in the LSL
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 4:58 pm


never had a problem with hoskins, give it, take it and get on with it

there are a lot of teams in the alliance who cry like babies, carnabys being a prime example
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




FC Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Hoskins   FC Hoskins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
FC Hoskins
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: