Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat-92

New Team Empty
PostSubject: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 1:16 pm

Hi all just thought i would introduce myself, im Mat i have recently just started up my own side hoping to join the Alliance League in the new season been playing a few friendlies and hoping to recruit a few players along the way if anyone might be interested in joining us and having a new challenge them feel free to contact me. Hopefully everything goes to plan and we can join you boys next season! We are hoping to have a little tour in the summer as a member of the team has a mini bus available so could be an interesting rollercoaster ride! Thanks
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 1:53 pm

Welcome to the Forum......and GOOD LUCK!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 3:28 pm

How you been getting on in your friendlies? Who have played? What division you thinking of starting in? We (Wigston Fields) haven't got a game this week might be interested in a friendly if you have a pitch and not too far away?
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 4:46 pm

The squad has been touch and go players coming in then not fancying it but we now starting to get a consistent side together, looking at division 7 as we have played a few teams in friendlies and decided that would be best for us. I will be honest to start with most of us had not played in years and struggled and we got turned over! But we are starting to improve now and giving teams a good battle.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 4:51 pm

Ah that's alright then. Get a core team and that'll obviously help and start some consistency. Yea good idea to play a few friendlies and see where you are at. Starting early as well so having plenty of time to chop and change things.
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 5:06 pm

Yeh exactly mate when everything seems to be going right it comes crashing down again! But I guess that's the highs n lows of running a team.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 5:10 pm

Ha ha yea there's always something that seems to try and trip you up at some point. Main thin is just try and enjoy it, this is our first season and I think most of the lads have enjoyed it even eye we have lost. We've been top of the league too early in the season for a few weeks which is nice ha ha
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 11:15 am

Grabbed our first win yesterday so we are getting there!
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:25 pm

Mat-92 wrote:
Grabbed our first win yesterday so we are getting there!
who did you play yesterday mat and well done on the win
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:27 pm

Blaby United mate.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:44 pm

Mat-92 wrote:
Blaby United mate.
good result fella we struggled to create chances in the last game we played against em granted we had both are cm out but every team has those days ya just get on with it. there a good side and well organised and have been solid at the back all season . looks like your well on your way mat. give leigh a ring mate if youve not got a game as we have a free week not sure are pitch is available tho the gaffer takes care of the pitch and stuff
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:46 pm

the harrow wookie wrote:
Mat-92 wrote:
Blaby United mate.
good result fella we struggled to create chances in the last game we played against em granted we had both are cm out but every team has those days ya just get on with it. there a good side and well organised and have been solid at the back all season . looks like your well on your way mat. give leigh a ring mate if youve not got a game as we have a free week not sure are pitch is available tho the gaffer takes care of the pitch and stuff

Already onto it mate Smile Todd is sorting it with Leigh as we speak we should have a pitch free either way!
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:54 pm

Mat-92 wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
Mat-92 wrote:
Blaby United mate.

Already onto it mate Smile Todd is sorting it with Leigh as we speak we should have a pitch free either way!
hopefully are pitch is available we have only played at home once since christmas i think im getting home sick for the mighty irish centre lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team   New Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Team
Page 1 of 1