Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixtures - 3rd March

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Fixtures - 3rd March Empty
PostSubject: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 10:38 am

Now up on the site

http://alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_ThisWeek.html
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 11:20 am

Massive game for your boys Kev!!!!! Looking forward to ours against enderby, already had two good games against them
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 11:24 am

Huge game Dezza, Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 8:32 pm

Would of come and watched your game Kev if we didn't have one!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 9:31 pm

Very big game. Will be cheering for star in this one. I argued with a mate that breakers were not the best in prem, prove me right kev!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 12:12 pm

Lets hope the sun shines so they can wear their sunglasses and flipflops, and mummies cam show off their new hairdos, and daddies can drive their convertibles and look at the women in their twenties with a glint in their eye.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 2:13 pm

Helly isn't a fan of the S&G

Where is the love Helly!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 3:44 pm

this is outrageous, i might be wanted to make my debut for lks plus i know for sure that things are going to kick off on the next pitch (well very likely anyway)

but i want to watch s and g v the breakers

this really is a dilemma
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:11 pm

Haha, Tommy...what game is on the pitch next to you?
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:22 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha, Tommy...what game is on the pitch next to you?

spinney rovers and emr sunday league, my sisters boyfriend plays for spinney and it kicked off last time and there was a lot of mouth going on when this fixture got postponed by the ref the other week
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:43 pm

Sack that off Tommy, pull out with a calf strain and come to the home of football to watch the top 2 in the Alliance Prem slug it out!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:44 pm

Ah dear!

Enjoy your debut!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:44 pm

Would have loved watch this game on a Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 5:06 pm

Tell malc he's in goal this week ...throw a sicky. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:51 pm

If it was any other game i would!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 12:30 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Helly isn't a fan of the S&G

Where is the love Helly!

I'm meant the NRI v Advance game. No dont tell me you've not noticed what widds is like.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 2:01 pm

I am quite dandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 3rd March   Fixtures - 3rd March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - 3rd March
Page 1 of 1