Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Big week in DIV 7!!

Go down 
+8
dave ash
Hairy Hebrew!
Stancollymore
Plough new boy
CSKA19Carnabys
allen654
BUSFC Zack
bulwellian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 7:04 pm

Ps. Ha ha big fat Zachary
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 7:07 pm

bulwellian wrote:
Yes we have!!

I detect an evil treacherous plan by two teams.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 7:46 pm

Ps. No hard feeling with wf we invited down pub to have food and beer with us after game ( midweek aswell before win ) was declined apperantly wf just go home after games. We will also invite Zachary and the blaby boys
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:03 pm

I dont think zack likes lasagne, i think he found a saddle in the last one he had at the plough, and he had a terrible urge to jump over all the hedges on the way home, tally ho...trot on....
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:06 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Ps. No hard feeling with wf we invited down pub to have food and beer with us after game ( midweek aswell before win ) was declined apperantly wf just go home after games. We will also invite Zachary and the blaby boys
Didn't even get told about the invite. We (usually about 5/6 of us) go to the Willi Wyg. Can I offer an apology as it wasn't a snub..I feel we were ignorant to it!! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:10 pm

We text Luke in the week no probs. your not bad player for a old boy bully thought you and tooney was your stand out players
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:16 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
We text Luke in the week no probs. your not bad player for a old boy bully thought you and tooney was your stand out players

Cheers for that PNB. When your old doesn't mean you can't still be an average player!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:19 pm

No you looked a above average player in a very average team lol! Your always welcome down the plough after the return leg. Well played unlucky hopefully I'm not injured for return leg.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:23 pm

Cheers for the offer PNB. We are not that bad a team then, we have gone up slightly in your estimation then!! Enjoy the rest of the season....apart from the return at WilloW. lol!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:30 pm

Slightly.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:39 pm

Yea I sadly declined, even offered to put on good for us which was kind. However last time we were offered and I accepted no one went so didn't want to put them out and end up not going. Few of us sometimes go for a drink but it varies from week o week how many. Maybe in the return fixture it'll be a nice Sunday spring day and we can get more down to the plough for a drink after
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:42 pm

I remember the plough used to serve decent ale..........
Back to top Go down
JackPlough

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:47 pm

good game today lads.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:02 pm

The offers there Luke. Should not have brought yourself off today mate and left bully up top u was prob better team first half. Get the impression u like to play it fair and give everyone a game which is good off you but maybe if bit more ruthless might have won. Ps is dale the snake joining u next year
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:05 pm

Ok nice one. Sure some of the lads would be up for it depending who is in the squad. Yea it worked better first half, and we might have continued and held on but this season is about rotating and being fair so doesn't matter too much. Done well so far for what we are doing. Erm I don't know, I haven't spoken to him about that.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:14 pm

You liar you've spoke about it. I'm hoping he stays he's a good lad, think he was frustrated got subbed today. He always does a job for us and would do a good job for anyone in this division hopefully us and not you next season though. Was quietly impressed with u today, credit where it's due was better than I thought you would be very good midfield just need a 20 goal a season striker I think to challange for title next year
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:25 pm

Ha ha I'm always joking around with him saying when he's joining us but haven had a serious chat with him about it . . . Yet ha ha. He's loyal though. Yea we all like dale, he's a good lad and a good player, works very hard and never stops running. Ha ha thanks, ill take complements all day long ha ha bit I had a stinker today as did a fair few of our players. Was a decent game today, enjoyed it. You've got an absolute gem in that number 10. Looks like he could be prolific in higher divisions. Good passing midfielders as well.
Back to top Go down
JackPlough

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:32 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Ha ha I'm always joking around with him saying when he's joining us but haven had a serious chat with him about it . . . Yet ha ha. He's loyal though. Yea we all like dale, he's a good lad and a good player, works very hard and never stops running. Ha ha thanks, ill take complements all day long ha ha bit I had a stinker today as did a fair few of our players. Was a decent game today, enjoyed it. You've got an absolute gem in that number 10. Looks like he could be prolific in higher divisions. Good passing midfielders as well.

thankyou allen, you and the bullwellien bought the energy into your team today, was a real good game.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:34 pm

The best midfield player was injured today. Yeah little jack superstar only just turned 17 just hope does not **** us off when better clubs come sniffing round him, cause I'm sure they will
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:36 pm

Played well can't deny that. Thought you'd punish us in the first half with those two chances. It glad you didn't. Ha ha. Think if we can get a run of games and good results we'll give you a closer second half next time. Well that's the plan ha ha
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:40 pm

So when we come calling next season then he'll join us? Ha ha. Well for a 17 year old he can only get better, which is a bit scary. Hopefully wont cross paths much in the future when he's banging in 50 a season! Ha ha
Back to top Go down
JackPlough

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:44 pm

the plough is my home.......literally.
Back to top Go down
JackPlough

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:47 pm

Allen654 wrote:
So when we come calling next season then he'll join us? Ha ha. Well for a 17 year old he can only get better, which is a bit scary. Hopefully wont cross paths much in the future when he's banging in 50 a season! Ha ha

with finishing like today i would be lucky to hit 10 a season haha!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:48 pm

You will hold your own is this league that's for sure, unlucky plough reserves
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 9:05 am

Ps. Your pitch is terrible!!'
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:31 pm

Its like Willow Park then apart from no dog mess all over it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big week in DIV 7!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3