Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

planning ahead!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

planning ahead! Empty
PostSubject: planning ahead!   planning ahead! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 11:39 am

For those that don't know, we play division 1, like to think we knock the ball about pretty well and should always have a chance in the cups.

This year we have had massive injury problems but we have a good squad and great team spirit. We have two or three lads retiring at the end of this season so we are looking for new players that are good lads, reliable and hopefully half decent players!

Send me a message if interested
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

planning ahead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: planning ahead!   planning ahead! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 11:46 am

Can you tell malc to stop hassling about me next season, I know he is trying to build a better squad and all that
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

planning ahead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: planning ahead!   planning ahead! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:08 pm

Jenko wrote:
Can you tell malc to stop hassling about me next season, I know he is trying to build a better squad and all that

we do need a reserve keeper with Mitch moving to Scotland. Ok, you are in!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

planning ahead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: planning ahead!   planning ahead! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:30 pm

Haha thats not what malc was saying, he said he needs a keeper that doesnt make mistakes
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

planning ahead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: planning ahead!   planning ahead! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:43 pm

Jenko wrote:
Haha thats not what malc was saying, he said he needs a keeper that doesnt make mistakes

And you have the number of such a keeper? lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

planning ahead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: planning ahead!   planning ahead! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 6:21 pm

ha ha ha Jenko.....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

planning ahead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: planning ahead!   planning ahead! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 4:13 pm

Still looking....any players interested....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

planning ahead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: planning ahead!   planning ahead! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

planning ahead!
Page 1 of 1