Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012

Go down 
+14
FC POCHIN
Star-man
monsellwmc
Fccol
CSKA17
BOSSMAN
spartamoshdock
hotshot66
CSKA19Carnabys
whiteeagles
Pete Mourinho
Widds
Hairy Hebrew!
Polska legend II
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:00 pm

November and December combined this time round - who would get your vote?

Sparta Moshdock P4 W 31-5
Sporting Flynns Home 7-2
Magna 73 Rangers Away 12-0
Frolesworth United Away 9-2
Glenfield Town Sunday Home 3-1

Star & Garter P5 W4 D1 16-6
Ashby Rovers Away 5-0
Oscars Away 3-1
Glenfield Town Sunday Away 2-2
Barcabullona Home 3-1
Royale Barcabullona Away 3-2

FC Azzurri P3 W3 15-7
Niffy Rangers Home 4-3
FC Poplar Home 7-2
Fosse City Home 4-2

MDH Knights P6 W6 28-11
AC Wigston Away 5-4
Webbys Wanderers Away 3-2
The Gate Hangs Well Away 4-3 aet
Barkestone le Vale Home 3-0
Saffron Lounge Bar Sunday Home 3-1
Trinity Foxes Home 10-1

AFC Bees Knees P4 W4 28-0
CFA Away 4-0
FC Tumar Away 5-0
Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 Home 17-0
Trinderbox Away 2-0

Desford Athletic P3 W3 11-6
Thurmaston WMP 2009 Reserves Away 6-3 aet
Harborough Hotshots Away 3-2
Clarendon Park Rangers Home 2-1

LDA Spartans P5 W4 D1 22-12
Leicester Bharat Talbot Away 3-3
Mark J Rees Home 3-0
Birstall Rangers Home 5-4
Niffy Rangers Reserves Away 6-3
Queniborough Park Rangers Home 5-2

Monsell WMC P4 W4 40-4
FC Chequers Away 6-2
Birstall Rangers Home 10-0
Hat & Beaver Home 17-0
Plough Inn Littlethorpe Home 7-2

CSKA Carnabys Reserves P4 W2 D2 13-9
The Harrow Home 2-2
Blaby United Sunday Away 3-3
Dukla Hillside Home 3-2
CSKA Sporting Home 5-2

North Kilworth Sunday Reserves P4 W4 26-9
Wigston Fields Home 3-1
Inter Mivan Away 4-3 aet
Friar Lane Away 9-1
Countesthorpe United Away 10-4
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:03 pm

For me it would be Between MDH, 6 impressive results
Or Bees Knees, 4 clean sheets and 4 wins
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:21 pm

For me its easy, MDH. Great set of results against similar standard teams
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm

MDH simple
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:26 pm

LDA for me, been consistent throughout the season and deserve some credit! Bees Knees in with a shout too, 4 impressive clean sheets.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:38 pm

LDA for me too. Nice for our second team to get a mention
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:52 pm

bee's knees
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 6:01 pm

We've never won it and I'm guessing we won't again, but nice to be mentioned. Was a good couple of months for us and some big scores...difficult to do regardless of who you're playing.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 6:16 pm

Hadn't noticed lda but agree good results.

moshdock done well and continue to do so, but have raised the expectations of them
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 6:58 pm

Two teams for me

LDA on results and performance

CSKA Carnabys on improvement looking at last seasons results, points and goals scored

Monsell for me are Pot hunters who should of been put in div 2 or 3 so they will always been winning games.

also for me Kilworth should be in a higher division
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 7:03 pm

Thanks Bossman. Was a good period for us, beating higher division opposition and a good win against a strongly fancied CSKA Sporting, drawing with Blaby after being 3-0 down.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 7:27 pm

Mdh or bee's knees for me. Jus a quick question tho how do you get nominated for this as we won all 4 games in nov/dec and won 5 out of 6 if you include county cup so bit surprised not to see us in with a chance.
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 7:40 pm

I would go for FCCOL.

They have really improved over the last couple of months and the results are starting to come in.
After a difficult last season its good to see them finding form, and who knows, could be playing division 6 football next season.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 7:53 pm

monsellwmc wrote:
I would go for FCCOL.

They have really improved over the last couple of months and the results are starting to come in.
After a difficult last season its good to see them finding form, and who knows, could be playing division 6 football next season.

Fccol aren't nominated...?... Everyone tipped them to romp div 7 easily. It wasnt an easy season for us (CSKA res) last season either!

Nice to get a mention though
Back to top Go down
Star-man

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:09 pm

Yes fc city of Leicester got picked to win the league but that's just pre season talk! Don't no how u can go from being bottom of the table then be tipped to win the league with other good teams around them! During November and December they played 5 won 4 loosing to a team that beat global the Sunday just gone! So for me I don't get how they haven't been nominated for winning 4 out of 5 but cska reserves have drawing 2 games?
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:30 pm

yes I completely agree. to be honest I just presumed that fccol were nominated without looking at the nominees. Based on November and December they surely should have been nominated but oh well. if their form continues then maybe January, February could be theirs
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:41 pm

If i am understanding right, FCCOL lost a game during Nov/Dec, therefore not nominated. The decision of who is nominated is based upon teams remaining unbeaten, there are no selections or nominations of teams based upon their performances. It has to be black and white otherwise the league leaves themselves open to suggestions of favouritism. Remain unbeaten and you get nominated
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:47 pm

We actually won 6 out of 5 if cc is included cuz nov 4th we won in round 1 but hey ho like u said we'll hopefully keep this run up and be in with a shout next time. Cska19carnabys didnt mean to come across as we deserve it more than you as you have also done fantastic this season and more than deserve to be up there but jus thought we could have to.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:51 pm

Sorry i have jus realised nov 4th was cc round 2 and we lost so it was 4 out of 5. I wasnt sure how you get nominated and now i know its stay unbeaten thats fair enough we aint on the list. Jus means we'll have to make sure we dont lose a game in jan / feb lol
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:16 pm

Widds wrote:
If i am understanding right, FCCOL lost a game during Nov/Dec, therefore not nominated. The decision of who is nominated is based upon teams remaining unbeaten, there are no selections or nominations of teams based upon their performances. It has to be black and white otherwise the league leaves themselves open to suggestions of favouritism. Remain unbeaten and you get nominated

my apologies, i wasnt aware of the unbeaten rule. now i know, thanks
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 10:04 pm

there are no 'rules' surrounding whether a team has to be unbeaten or not, but all those nominated managed the feat whereas FCCOL unfortunately did not
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 10:46 pm

Fccol wrote:
We actually won 6 out of 5 if cc is included cuz nov 4th we won in round 1 but hey ho like u said we'll hopefully keep this run up and be in with a shout next time. Cska19carnabys didnt mean to come across as we deserve it more than you as you have also done fantastic this season and more than deserve to be up there but jus thought we could have to.

Looking at your results yes you deserve some praise especially considering the season you endured last season and you also had a particularly slow start to this season. I didnt take offence don't worry I just think that some people forget how hard we had it last season aswell as fccol, we didnt finish that far ahead of you if I remember correctly.

Looking forward to the rematch against fccol cos the opening day was the toughest game in terms of expectation. We've drew 3 games this season but you gave us the toughest game. You battered us first half and we battered you second, could've gone either way with a draw a fair result in my opinion
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 11:04 pm

gotta be mdh played some decent teams and the result against barkestone in the county cup was quality
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Star-man

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:29 am

So to be nominated for team of the month what is taken into consideration? And who decides the winner?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:47 am

MDH great season
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:25 am

Star-man wrote:
So to be nominated for team of the month what is taken into consideration? And who decides the winner?
. Decided by the league committee. No set rules but if you are unbeaten then in with a shout
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:06 pm

mdh for me
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:20 pm

mdh should be the only team mentioned
Back to top Go down
phoenix manager

phoenix manager

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2013, 10:23 am

Got to be MDH played them in the cup and they are a well organised team and have good players throughout, having a great season so far well done lads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012   Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team of the Month - Nov / Dec 2012
Page 1 of 1