Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Sun 6th Div 7

Go down 
+7
allen654
Plough new boy
CSKA17
The Plough
Mushroom
FC POCHIN
bulwellian
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Plough

Sun 6th Div 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun 6th Div 7   Sun 6th Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 9:29 pm

I can't believe it's off mate, we have been playing on the 3G up there tonight so I went and had a look at it. There is nothing wrong with it, I feel a bit sorry for you lads, as it looks like you won't be allowed to play on that pitch till April when the ground is hard again
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sun 6th Div 7   Sun 6th Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

It's only banter. We love our ressies. Gutted its off oh well the banter can start all over again when due to play each other and postponed again. Looked at pitch too and even though some craters in pitch and long grass it is definitely not waterlogged. Think the reason school has called off as cant be bothered to do the lines. Oh well good luck wigston fields in your next game no hard feelings !!!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sun 6th Div 7   Sun 6th Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 10:43 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
It's only banter. We love our ressies. Gutted its off oh well the banter can start all over again when due to play each other and postponed again. Looked at pitch too and even though some craters in pitch and long grass it is definitely not waterlogged. Think the reason school has called off as cant be bothered to do the lines. Oh well good luck wigston fields in your next game no hard feelings !!!

Probably next game V The Plough like it has been for the last 9 weeks!!! lol!

I feel the school are being arses and don't want the school to playing on a slightly roughed up pitch. Basketball I bet they play on the astro all the time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun 6th Div 7   Sun 6th Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun 6th Div 7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: