Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Sunday 16th

Go down 
+6
The Fixture Secretary
Jenko
man in black
Widds
Plough new boy
allen654
10 posters
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 5:39 pm

Do we know if the games listed on the website are the fixtures that are meant to be played or are they being re done?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 6:39 pm

I doubt they will be any games anyway so don't worry to much.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:52 pm

I would expect games to be on....temps up to 7 degrees Sunday....
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:03 pm

Oh great was -5 when I last looked
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:40 pm

Haha, the only thing as unpredicable as British weather is those who predict it!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 10:28 pm

bbc say 10 degree fri 8 fri and 7 but wet sunday
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 10:32 pm

Any idea if Oakfield will have a match and if so when we will find out who against?
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 6:38 am

I am working on...... Sorry for the lateness.

Took a bit longer than usual as waiting on a couple of things but answers will be on the forum and website later.

There will not be complex changes as per last few weeks but I have been forced into a few because of duplicate fixtures and pitch share issues.

Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 9:48 am

Carnabys res don't have a fixture according to the page however we could play Friar Lane away as they also don't have a fixture. Unless ofcourse they've asked for a free week or share a pitch! Would be good to get it in
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 10:35 am

cska, do your firsts or whichever side you have in div 4 play on 3g and is it likely to be ok??
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 11:07 am

Yes the first team at home this week so its on Rawlins 3G pitch. Moulds or blades are ok to play on it no need to go buying new trainers.

The seconds played on it two weeks ago but the ref wasnt happy as it had a covering of frost so we used some brushes to get the game on. If temp is low over the weekend I foresee the same issue but once the frost is gone i don't see it being a problem
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 4:21 pm

cheers mate, we played all pre season on 3g so well aware of suitable footwear, also played some of our best football on that surface, suits our style of play very well so looking forward to it! will bring a brush to assist in pitch maintenance if need be but looking as if we will be at 5 above or more from the forecast so should be all good. cheers again
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 6:15 pm

No problem, just thought I would mention it as another team had a grumble on here about the whole squad having to buy new trainees. Perhaps not realising itd take a mouldy
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 12:23 am

The Fixture changes (not too many) have been uploaded to the website, and are included within

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_ThisWeek.html
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 12:41 pm

Take it we (NPE) haven't got a game then?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 1:28 pm

Apparently not.

There are 3 D4 fixtures arranged. 2 more teams are involved in County Competitions. That leaves Oadby Owls Mens and yourselves. You have already played each other home and away
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 3:09 pm

That's good ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th   Sunday 16th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 16th
Page 1 of 1