Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Council Pitch Availability

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Council Pitch Availability Empty
PostSubject: Council Pitch Availability   Council Pitch Availability Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 3:46 pm

Is there no way the league can organise for us to play our game against Hat & Beaver on a council pitch as our dump of a clubhouse cant seem to organise a knees up in a brothel! The woman who runs the sports down the club calls our games off every week and the fools have decided to dig up our other pitch to fit floodlights in the winter knowing our only other available pitch is liable to flooding this time of year.

Went to watch a game on victoria park today and there was at least 3 pitches available that were perfectly fine! Surely something can be done because were getting moaned at for calling our game off every week but in fact its the dozey bint who hasnt got a clue what shes doing!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Council Pitch Availability   Council Pitch Availability Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 3:55 pm

why not ring round yourself mate - there are plenty of options and the league wouldn't object to it being played elsewhere i'm sure
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Council Pitch Availability   Council Pitch Availability Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 3:58 pm

Thanks pal now i know we can do it we will, just the league are getting on our case and its not our fault
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Council Pitch Availability   Council Pitch Availability Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 9:00 am

ShaNiO wrote:
Thanks pal now i know we can do it we will, just the league are getting on our case and its not our fault

Yes it is, get off your big lazy butt, sitting there calling other people fools while you do nothing, take the bull by the horns, and get yourself organised.

lazy git!

My god if mummy doesn't sort ot out for you, you're at a dead loss.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Council Pitch Availability   Council Pitch Availability Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 9:04 am

She is a bit of a fool though!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Council Pitch Availability   Council Pitch Availability Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 9:05 am

OK i believe you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council Pitch Availability   Council Pitch Availability Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Pitch Availability
Page 1 of 1