Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Bloody Freezing

Go down 
+11
Hellboy
Paul Daniels
LK_United
man in black
Skeems
Widds
Plough new boy
Sparta3
bulwellian
Polska legend II
TheSpecialOne
15 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 1:44 pm

Cant see many games taking place this weekend, minus 5 saturday night?
whats your thoughts?? Question Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 1:47 pm

depends what weather forecast you read! i heard -3 but another one said zero and then rising to plus 3!

but based on good old common sense, you'd have to say at the moment doesn't look good
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 2:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2644668

Looks warm for the w/e.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 4:35 pm

The BBC forecast has changed several times over the week so far. Looking quote perky at the minute though!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 4:49 pm

You got snow chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 5:12 pm

games Will be on i reckon
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 5:16 pm

If you're in the County Cup and your game is off again it gets switched next week to your oppo's pitch.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:07 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2644668

5 degrees at 6am think games will be on according to this forecast
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 8:41 am

Prospects looking mighty fine me thinks for the games this weekend.

As an ageing gardener What a Face been on the plot this AM and the ground temperature is above freezing for the first time this week (+4 degrees from yesterday) and it is set to get warmer.

The cold air makes it FEEL colder than it is but on the deck all is well and the temp is set to rise over the next 36 hours.

IF it does nip down to below freezing me thinks it will not have enough time to affect the below level temp.

BUT next week is another story....cold snap returning so enjoy, it may be your last game before Chrimbo.

Yippee

(sorry to sound geekish)
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 8:58 am

i think you are spot on there mate. I heard coldest on record next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 9:15 am

Well as we are playing Niffy on a council run pitch, we have taken the stance that the game wont be on, and so haven't even bothered organising a side. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 9:21 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
Well as we are playing Niffy on a council run pitch, we have taken the stance that the game wont be on, and so haven't even bothered organising a side. Fingers crossed.

We could be looking at -10 to -12 going into Saturday (NEXT WEEK) so you may well get away with this dude...

Now thats MAGIC....Like it, not a lot (sorry, couldn't resist after seeing your UN. lol! )
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 9:44 am

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

We could be looking at -10 to -12 going into Saturday (NEXT WEEK) so you may well get away with this dude...

Now thats MAGIC....Like it, not a lot (sorry, couldn't resist after seeing your UN. lol! )

Yes but I'm on about this Sunday? It'll be off anyway, no worries. If its on we'll just take a points hit and fine because we love those!

Not very happy with that last comment, it's my actual name, bullied my whole life. My wife is actually called Deborah, and that isn't a joke. She's nowhere near as decent though.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 9:56 am

if you can still feel the cold, you're not cold enough, next thing you know is footballers will start playing in ear muffs.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 10:12 am

Mr Daniels as part of niffy please confirm you ain't gettin a team out, I can then txt my lads so we can all have a lie in before man c v Man U game. Council so far say its game on I'm afraid. Weather forecasts keep changing by the hour, it's baffling. May see you Sunday, may not? I'm sure you have a trick up your sleeve to bamboozle us( it don't take much)
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 11:21 am

bretty1 wrote:
Mr Daniels as part of niffy please confirm you ain't gettin a team out, I can then txt my lads so we can all have a lie in before man c v Man U game. Council so far say its game on I'm afraid. Weather forecasts keep changing by the hour, it's baffling. May see you Sunday, may not? I'm sure you have a trick up your sleeve to bamboozle us( it don't take much)

But jokes aside, the game will be off yeah?
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 11:25 am

Not yet mate,I don't think they will call it off. If they do ill let you know asap
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 3:34 pm

spoke to council and they are not calling games off.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 3:40 pm

BRING ON SUNDAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 3:42 pm

gt v oscars off soo i have been told only pitch to survie on western park is pitch 6
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 4:50 pm

Yeah but seriously now, come on, our game v Niffy is not going to be on. You bunch of jokers. Thats what I like about you lot, the majority of you have completely outrageous ideas of who is good and which teams are class etc, which is funny in itself, but when it comes to joking around about games being on you are all very funny.

Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 6:26 pm

Niffy v RB is currently ON. We often get accused of bein a joke but we will be their Sunday. Our pitch hasn't been played on for a month
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 6:32 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
gt v oscars off soo i have been told only pitch to survie on western park is pitch 6

I am aware that Leicester City Council have declared some pitches unplayable. Waiting to hear which to clarify any postponements

Oadby & Wigston Council pitches are all on - subject to the referee's decision on Sunday morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Freezing   Bloody Freezing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Freezing
Page 1 of 1