Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

hotshots county cup game

Go down 
+5
Alsmp1
lbennett86
hotshot66
Gordon
sol sol bamba
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sol sol bamba

hotshots county cup game Empty
PostSubject: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 3:00 pm

does any 1 know when hotshot are playing there county cup game from rd 2
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:03 pm

We will not know that until the appeal to the FA by Hamilton United Reserves has been heard and a decision reached.

Depending upon that outcome, the opponents (Hamilton United Reserves or Green Towers Bar) will be identified and the fixture arranged by County FA
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:15 pm

yeah we are just waiting for the decision, nothing we can do im afraid!
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:16 pm

I saw on the county site that the Cup Committee had made the decision for a Away Win..

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/cups/2012-2013/sunday-trophy/results#round-1
Back to top Go down
Alsmp1

Alsmp1

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 8:57 pm

Is that not from before the appeal
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 9:37 pm

Yes - Hamilton United Reserves won on the pitch. After a protest they were removed from the Competition and Green Towers Bar reinstated. Hamilton United Reserves are now appealing that decision to the FA. The appeal has yet to be heard. In the meantime Harborough Hotshots grind to a halt in County Competitions.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 10:08 pm

Gordon just loves talking about Harborough Hotshots!

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 10:13 am

S&G Sec wrote:
Gordon just loves talking about Harborough Hotshots!

Dont ruffle their feathers it makes them go a bit quackers.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 11:23 pm

gordon loves us he let us move the goal posts sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:05 am

He made you move them to get away from the duck pond.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 12:54 pm

explain the duck pond fascination please you odd lonely man?!?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 4:12 pm

I just dont like Harborough hotshots to feel left out in the dry. i know how much they like to keep their webs damp.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 5:12 pm

he's implying we are all harborough inbreds i think, but doesn't realise not a great deal of players are from harborough zz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 5:34 pm

Wakey wakey...dont fall sleep on me me duck, of course i'm implying, if you haven't got the rubber feet, who else can i take the Michael out of, you are very good sports, and i would have no-one else to jibe at, if some of you are not from Harborough cant you just pretend, after all its nice to see you flocking together in that lovely V formation, and coming on here for a little dabble it keeps the bread and butter afloat, sorry to keep ruffling the feathers, but do keep holding them quills and writing to me....

hotshots county cup game 1224339502j21sy1
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 8:41 pm

Smile

still being from harborough is better than being from most other scutty area's of this county!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 8:12 am

Scutty areas, little bowden?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 12:44 pm

hmm id class anything the wrong side of oadby as scutty!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 2:11 pm

haha well now everyone hates us, hellboys obsession with webbed feet is worrying tho , iv done some kinky poor in me time but thats next level, his infatuation with harborough teams is odd aswell, hellboy we only repeat what many have said before, you = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
same old poor.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 2:18 pm

now now, you know i want you to do well in your games, so dont go all fluffy on me.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 2:23 pm

hamilton reserves, i remember them, by far the worst side that saff lounges sunday side has ever played, they were absolutely woeful
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 5:36 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

hamilton reserves, i remember them, by far the worst side that saff lounges sunday side has ever played, they were absolutely woeful

They still managed to beat Green Towers Bar on the pitch
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 11:26 am

Hamilton United Reserves have lost their appeal to the FA. Accordingly Green Towers Bar are reinstated to the Sunday Trophy

So, weather permitting

Sun 2 Dec - Round 2 - Harborough Hotshots v Green Towers Bar
Sun 9 Dec - Round 3 - The winners v Leicester Bharat Talbot
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 6:58 pm

I think i'm the referee for the Leicester Bharat Talbot game on the 9th Dec.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 4:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I think i'm the referee for the Leicester Bharat Talbot game on the 9th Dec.

ooo really! well you're more than welcome to join us for a beer after Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 5:12 pm

cherry tree it is then?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:34 pm

Yep, will be some food on too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hotshots county cup game   hotshots county cup game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hotshots county cup game
Page 1 of 1