Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

free affiliation

Go down 
+9
Widds
Skeems
Joey Barton
Sparta3
Hairy Hebrew!
Robinson6
trueblue
scottyh
rocket ledge
13 posters
AuthorMessage
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 4:48 pm

leicester sunday league next season

seems interesting
Back to top Go down
scottyh

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 4:50 pm

i was told tommy its only for sides that r in there already
Back to top Go down
trueblue

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 4:58 pm

its for any clubs new our existing so your informant is wrong scottyh
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 4:59 pm

its for any club scotty
Back to top Go down
scottyh

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 5:20 pm

oh ok morley taylor told me was only clubs that excist
Back to top Go down
trueblue

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 5:48 pm

nope its open to any club old our new
Back to top Go down
Robinson6

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 5:59 pm

A sinking ship maybe?

How can the league run without generating income from affiliation fees?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 6:04 pm

Robinson6 wrote:
A sinking ship maybe?

How can the league run without generating income from affiliation fees?

Sinking and desperate! Bless em! Free afilition is only going to bring problem new teams that won't stick the course! The year after they'll charge and then be uproar!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 6:12 pm

Hopefully they'll attract the less committed teams, helping the alliance. I wonder if Tommy was hoping for this league to follow suit!
Back to top Go down
trueblue

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 8:20 pm

i wouldnt say desperate !! its just helpin clubs out for 1 season whilst they get heads rnd this extra cost for insurance which the f.a is insisting all clubs must have next yr at £35 per team !! and i think its decent giving something back to the clubs for a change instead off take take take off clubs every year each to there own im shore the clubs in lsl will be grateful for any help
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 8:33 pm

I think this is an easy one....

Lets change the subject and ask another question that has no relation to this thread!

Would you rather play in the barclays premier league or the scottish premier league? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 9:28 pm

Blatant attempt from Tommy to stir the s**t.

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

End of
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 9:55 am

S&G Sec wrote:

End of

rather pay for a steak than get a macDonalds free!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 10:32 am

Really i thought you'd have done owt for a burger in a bun.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 11:17 am

S&G Sec wrote:

End of

nothing to do with stirring lad

you know i love a bit of banter
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 2:23 pm

Please bear in mind that any thread or topic referring to LSL or any other league is vulnerable to an offensive interpretation - intended or otherwise. We would not want you or the league to be charged by County FA.
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 8:39 pm

^^^what a joke..surely you can say what you want about whatever you want. I've not been on for some time but this forum just gets worse and worse!! Bring back Barry furguson and the legion lads with a little twist of twenty20 and the web geek trying to keep on top of it all....they were the good ol' days I tell ya'!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 9:30 pm

Stevie Gerrard wrote:
^^^what a joke..surely you can say what you want about whatever you want. I've not been on for some time but this forum just gets worse and worse!! Bring back Barry furguson and the legion lads with a little twist of twenty20 and the web geek trying to keep on top of it all....they were the good ol' days I tell ya'!!

Nothing to do with the forum rules. It's the FA's rules. (Moderator: It is the law of the land - as Lord McAlpine has proved. It is no different to other Social Networking Sites)

If you slag off a team/referee/FA/league anywhere else, as a member of the FA, you, your club or the league can be fined for what you do/say via any media.

Just ask Ashley Cole or Ryan Babbel.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 10:03 am

Stevie Gerrard wrote:
^^^ I've not been on for some time

Well nobodys missed you so there, who are ya? things have moved on dramatically, this forum moves with the times, its a forward thinking MOFO....the future is there for the taking, the past is indeed the past, if you havent bothered to keep up, then its your fault not ours, dont come on here whinging about what was, hey milk used to be 10p and eggs 3p, and thats never going to come back is it?.....join in or go back to your crypt.

Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 9:15 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Stevie Gerrard wrote:
^^^ I've not been on for some time

Well nobodys missed you so there, who are ya? things have moved on dramatically, this forum moves with the times, its a forward thinking MOFO....the future is there for the taking, the past is indeed the past, if you havent bothered to keep up, then its your fault not ours, dont come on here whinging about what was, hey milk used to be 10p and eggs 3p, and thats never going to come back is it?.....join in or go back to your crypt.

beirre blond ejected from nostrils lmfao
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 12:09 pm

Hellboy - a poor mans twenty20! See you later ladies keep up the good work Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 12:18 pm

Stevie Gerrard poor mans half pint footballer! dont mess with the big boys stick with the liittle fellas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

free affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: free affiliation   free affiliation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free affiliation
Page 1 of 1