Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Additional games under lights

Go down 
+9
man in black
Rutland boy
CSKA Carnabys
Sparta3
Polska legend II
Gifford
Gordon
Lodge
Aussie Owl
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Additional games under lights Empty
PostSubject: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:55 am

TrinderBox will be playing the following Division 5 games at Friar Lane with a 7.30pm kick off.

Wednesday 3rd March v The Wheel
Wednesday 10th March v The Wheel
Wednesday 17th March v Phoenix United

See you there Question
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 12:11 pm

Interesting. Can more games be done this way if club secs are given opportunity to speak to those who have the facilities to do night games for March?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 10:49 pm

Indeed they can. The clubs have taken the initiative and made the fixture arrangements, and come to a mutually acceptable agreement regarding the cost of hiring the facilities.

Please keep the League informed - particularly James, Dennis and myself regarding any proposed fixture, and Tommy to ensure a referee is appointed.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 11:22 am

get some sorted preston night games much better
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 1:38 pm

This is a fantastic piece of management by Trinderbox. Getting some games out the way before the clocks change - they have a number of Saturday players who would presumably be under serious difficulties to play 4 games a week which would seriously harm their unblemished record on Sundays. Hats off to them
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 2:30 pm

You love them, don't you?
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 6:07 pm

We've had quite a few called off.
Any chance we can have a night game? Holmes Park available?
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 8:26 pm

Exeter Arms
Have already put this to div 3 clubs, the league are aware that there are issues with regards to the particular week day. Although we are a bit far out, we can kick off at 7.30 or even 8 if needed. this all needs to be discussed with individual teams but to be honest, most of the teams who have replied don't seem interested or just don't think they could do it. As it stands we have 3 free evening dates in March and numerous home games to play. Like I say, there is an issue with the particular week day but if anyone is interested please either contact me on here or Alex in the hand book, the clock is ticking!! I've had some maybes but I can't book a maybe
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 8:54 pm

dont think you would get holmes park this time of year it is booked for county sup and alliance league finals, any more would probably be seen as over use
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 10:58 pm

CSKA Carnabys wrote:
We've had quite a few called off.
Any chance we can have a night game? Holmes Park available?

See my earlier post.

Select opponents and agree to share the pitch and facility hire costs - Identify and book a venue - Inform the League.

Please do not try to reschedule games which have been already listed within the fixtures up to 28 March - that would defeat the object of any initiative.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 11:05 pm

Is there a list of clubs with floodlights around the county that would be willing to hire their pitch out?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 11:25 pm

Not that I am aware - but most people know which clubs have floodlights - so it's probably worth a few telephone calls. Be aware that many will also have their own club commitments, involving more than a single team, as they are also likely to have a fixture backlog.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:14 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
Is there a list of clubs with floodlights around the county that would be willing to hire their pitch out?

Google for the Leicester Midweek Floodlit Youth League. Remember we can only play Wednesdays and Fridays.

This is the link:-

http://full-time.thefa.com/gen/Index.do?league=6414900
Back to top Go down
enogel

enogel

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:31 am

Assistant Secretary wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

Google for the Leicester Midweek Floodlit Youth League. Remember we can only play Wednesdays and Fridays.

wENSDAYS COULD BE TOUGH, THATS WHEN THE UNDER 18'S PLAY AND THEY ARE ALSO WAY BEHIND SCEDULE. Wink
Back to top Go down
enogel

enogel

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:21 pm

enogel wrote:
Assistant Secretary wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

wENSDAYS COULD BE TOUGH, THATS WHEN THE UNDER 18'S PLAY AND THEY ARE ALSO WAY BEHIND SCEDULE. Wink

i DID TRY TO WARN YOU MR DENNIS cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 12:02 pm

We'd love an additional game under lights Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sweeper

Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:31 pm

Stroller wrote:
We'd love an additional game under lights Evil or Very Mad

LOL - no comment - shouldn't stirrer have posted this Wink
Back to top Go down
http://guthooldboyz.webs.com
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:05 am

Not me - but I know who it is pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:40 am

Stroller wrote:
Not me - but I know who it is pirat

Me Too scratch - I am impressed that you and Sweeper have managed to control your thoughts on this topic so well.

Time to log off before I put my size 12's in it..........................again pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional games under lights   Additional games under lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additional games under lights
Page 1 of 1