Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player

Go down 
+17
Widds
CSKA19Carnabys
Sparta3
CSKA17
Joey Barton
tysmith c.n.f.c
norty14
Blackie
Hellboy
FC POCHIN
gattuso
Glenfield Town
NUGENT.
Polingtons
Skeems
Bucko
Paul Daniels
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
norty14

norty14

Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 3:47 pm

have you got a man crush on him and did he turn you down bucko? did he score past one of your teams in the past so ur holding a grudge? just can't understand the fixation behind it all? please enlighten us all

Last edited by norty14 on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 3:50 pm

Bucko wrote:
Oh yeah hayley cropper my bad, am still gutted at being rejected by them, I think its because I wasnt boz eyed,goofy looking, and not aloud to play in my pants

also wasn't it saff lounge bar that played in their pants not cska? Question
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 3:52 pm

Hey up shrek ur back,where u beeeeeeen??
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 4:02 pm

sleeping.... ur boring us all with ur comments mate so i nodded off Sleep
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 4:22 pm

Cant b that boring mate as u keep commenting
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 4:27 pm

oh for gods sake, you are all ugly and boring, and bad footballers
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 4:30 pm

Widds wrote:

Bah, aren't all goalkeepers failed outfield players?!?!

I've quite enjoyed this topic, am beginning to think bucko is a carnabys player on a wind up he knows that much
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 4:30 pm

Thanks widds
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 5:01 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Widds wrote:

I've quite enjoyed this topic, am beginning to think bucko is a carnabys player on a wind up he knows that much

watch me marauding down the wing for my veterans team and you won't think so! like a bald Ronaldo
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 5:47 pm

Widds wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
Widds wrote:

watch me marauding down the wing for my veterans team and you won't think so! like a bald Ronaldo

Ronaldo McDonaldo?
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 5:47 pm

Fieldy wrote:
Blackie wrote:
gattuso wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
gattuso wrote:
blackie
haha love it Very Happy
he certainly scared the s**t out of birstall sunday!

we have had a few good battles over the years

Cheers Denty, have missed being kicked all over Uplands by you for the last couple of years lol!

Always nice to get a mention though think I would have preferred to appear in the 'best of' threads!!

Been looking at this comment for 2 days and still struggling to find a 'Best Of' category for you mate, lol

Cheers Fieldy lol - 'Best old git over 40' thread might get me in
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 5:49 pm

Blackie wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
Blackie wrote:
gattuso wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
gattuso wrote:
blackie
haha love it Very Happy
he certainly scared the s**t out of birstall sunday!

we have had a few good battles over the years

Cheers Denty, have missed being kicked all over Uplands by you for the last couple of years lol!

Always nice to get a mention though think I would have preferred to appear in the 'best of' threads!!

Been looking at this comment for 2 days and still struggling to find a 'Best Of' category for you mate, lol

Cheers Fieldy lol - 'Best old git over 40' thread might get me in

Haha, only coz I retired although there's still 'The Pateman' at around 82
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 6:23 pm

Widds wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
Widds wrote:

I was thinking more Ronaldinho, especially the teeth. elephant
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 8:04 pm

Haha Ronaldo macDonaldo, nice
Back to top Go down
2_Kingy

2_Kingy

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:38 pm

Bucko wrote:
norty14 wrote:
Bucko wrote:
To look at then cska carnabys have a team of candidates

and why is that? cus we have matching tracksuits i suppose?
you've already been proved wrong pre season in ur claim that kingy will struggle to get in the team so i thought u might have learnt not to say things for the sake of it? just not sure why u'd feel the need to come out with a comment llike this for? were u unloved as a child? do u need to put others down to feel better about urself? its just a shame when people use the forum in this way

Yeah ive never been loved this is how I get my kicks, wow kingy is getting a game at cska he must b awesome, u got to admit ur a scary bunch to look at, especially with roy cropper in the side hey

See you Sunday Bucko. Come over and introduce yourself. Sound bloke.

king
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 7:49 am

Oh I will pal dont worry
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 12:33 pm

Don't introduce yourself to me ever thanks, an ugly git like you would only scare off all the ladies, we wouldn't know whether those buckteeth were real or not, you kind of remind me of spongebob squarepants when he smiles, Ken Dodd wasn't your dad was he? what a lovely day..what a lovely day.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 12:36 pm

2_Kingy wrote:

See you Sunday Bucko. Come over and introduce yourself. Sound bloke.

king

This is his ID photo, you'll soon recognise him...

Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 203001_100002662473992_3137987_n
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 2:44 pm

Thanks helly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player   Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween themed thread - Who is the 'scariest' player
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2