Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Abandoned Game??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Abandoned Game?? Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned Game??   Abandoned Game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:21 am

Would anybody happen to know when St Marks game against Hat & Beaver will be replayed as the draw has already been made?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Abandoned Game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Game??   Abandoned Game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:25 am

I think the game is waiting on a County FA charge. The league can not re-arrange the fixture until the County FA have come to there decision.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Abandoned Game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Game??   Abandoned Game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:29 am

No problem thank you.
Back to top Go down
the gaffer

the gaffer

Abandoned Game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Game??   Abandoned Game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:31 am

what is likely outcome if found guilty?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Abandoned Game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Game??   Abandoned Game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:51 am

If found proven of causing a match to be abandoned, any financial decision is for the County FA - the matter will then be referred by County FA back to the League - for Finance and Discipline Committee to make a decision on the outcome of the tie.

Obviously if found not proven by the County FA - the game will be rescheduled.

I am not aware of how St Marks have responded to any County FA charge
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Abandoned Game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Game??   Abandoned Game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:35 pm

We havent heard anything yet Gordon thats why i was asking if anybody knew what was happening but thanks for the information
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Abandoned Game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Game??   Abandoned Game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:50 pm

I would have expected the St Marks Club Secretary to be receipt of the relevant paperwork from County FA to enable a response to be made.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Abandoned Game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Game??   Abandoned Game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:52 pm

I was speaking to him about it yesterday and not had anything yet, but think he was calling them today to find out why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned Game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Game??   Abandoned Game?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Game??
Page 1 of 1