Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Niffy 1st win first 3points of season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

Niffy 1st win first 3points of season Empty
PostSubject: Niffy 1st win first 3points of season   Niffy 1st win first 3points of season Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 9:50 am

Was at Horsewell again, watched a bit of the Superfly game (2-2), but was obviously there to see Niffy. What I did see was that they were actually getting the ball down in the middle and playing their way through Foxes really well. Was an awesome game as they both kept chopping and changing as to who'd take the lead. Niffy did struggle with Foxes height, but so delighted with Niffy 5-4 win. ps: The Niffy manager that loves a fag didnt seem to be there either !!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Niffy 1st win first 3points of season   Niffy 1st win first 3points of season Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 1:11 pm

great result that is against a very good side
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Niffy 1st win first 3points of season   Niffy 1st win first 3points of season Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 5:58 pm

Niffy are at Horsewell lane on Sunday Vanessa, you just make sure you check out the 6 pack on the away goalkeeper, i'm sure you'll be converted to being an uplands park supporter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niffy 1st win first 3points of season   Niffy 1st win first 3points of season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niffy 1st win first 3points of season
Page 1 of 1