Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

thurmo vs wcb

Go down 
+6
Dodgy
the cat
Widds
spartamoshdock
THE MAGICIAN
mowmacre fc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 7:18 pm

heard today this afternoon that on friday wcb had called this game off and they word i have is they cannot get a team and game is off was going to watch this .
?is why are wcb calling games off surely they can players not a dig at them but if they keep doing this esp league games points deduction ect... money isnt a issue for these but points will be
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 7:59 pm

I'd be gutted if they fold, it will take away our best result we have EVER had since we have been going, and the chance of progressing in the Arthur Moore so much harder in a ridiculous group we were drawn in.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 8:16 pm

Would be another disappointment for the league, hopefully won't end up with the Prem becoming the farce it was last season.

Also, would take a very hard earned 3 points off us!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 8:22 pm

pretty certent these will not fold they league have done some graff to get likes of these around in the alliance and to see them fold after few games the league will be gutted so im sure the league will get there finger pulled
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 9:30 pm

From what i hear, they have 30 signed on, but some players dont like being dropped when the big guns decide they want a game...bit like Scrappy Garage syndrome from what i remember...

They must be a rich club as they have paid players to play, and dont charge subs...not sure if they get the Andrews pitch low rate because of their saturday connections?? Goes to show though, i the Alliance, you have to be able to get a regular strong eleven out...
Back to top Go down
the cat

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 9:37 pm

I wanna see wcb punished there taking the p***, they called off there game against us due to injuries #bullshit and now there doing it again they've got loads of players signed on it's just that they ain't got there best team out so call games off, we never have are best team out but that's Sunday morning football and the point of a squad, wcb will fold I'm pretty sure of it before the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:02 pm

Widds wrote:
From what i hear, they have 30 signed on, but some players dont like being dropped when the big guns decide they want a game...bit like Scrappy Garage syndrome from what i remember...

They must be a rich club as they have paid players to play, and dont charge subs...not sure if they get the Andrews pitch low rate because of their saturday connections?? Goes to show though, i the Alliance, you have to be able to get a regular strong eleven out...

They do pay subs but only pay for home fixtures.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allroads1

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:23 pm

With Thurmaston having a lot of ex-Syston Midland Railway players in their side, maybe WCB thought they would get beat like in last seasons LSL Premier Cup Final.
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:36 pm

punish the scumbags,thurmo wud av ripped them anyway
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:38 pm

Bucko wrote:

wont happen mate
Back to top Go down
allroads1

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:40 pm

Bucko wrote:

I fancied Thurmo to beat them as well.
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 11:28 pm

Its a joke sum teams get away with murder
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 9:19 am

Lets hope they don't resort to playing ringers "again" in order to field a full side, if they've got 30 players signed on why dont they just use them?

They should fold at this rate they are not respecting the rules, and making excuses when they get beat, we dont need teams like this anyway, they just mess around with the table and show disrespect to the other prem sides.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 9:39 am

Wow!! A lynch mob lol....lets put things into persepective...if they are postponing games, i am sure they will be fined, its good to have a good quality team in the Prem to give teams testing games, sure we would rather have them than not, but want them to start playing by the rules.

Dodgy - i heard that some pay and some dont...Tom Hill gets paid £20 a game apparently? Sure you know them better though, i only know two of the lads. Bet you are glad you didnt sign a transfer form for them now lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 10:05 am

Wow!!!...the price to win the alliance league premier title gets higher every year, seems everybody wnats to win it these days. Basketball at any cost.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thurmo vs wcb Empty
PostSubject: Re: thurmo vs wcb   thurmo vs wcb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thurmo vs wcb
Page 1 of 1