Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 14 October

Go down 
+37
LFC for Life !!
norty14
4 More Seasons
ben
Coley21
NiffyA
Paul Daniels
lbennett86
Hellboy
Stancollymore
friarlane11
VanessaRussell
Paulo
riley
CSKA17
dave ash
BULLIT
Hairy Hebrew!
whiteeagles
scottyh
Polska legend II
King_Emile_WRFC
Mivan are going up
Gifford
Plough new boy
gazfox9
The Admiral
Steve the Parsnip
Sparta3
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Spy
Huncote#9
Jedster
allen654
Widds
dezza
Gordon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2012, 9:00 pm

I don't think he had a beard. Not sure who was wearing 8, don't even know what number I had on maybe it's me. Think you Boys will be in mix come end off season.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2012, 10:28 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
dave ash wrote:
Plough new boy wrote:
Cska carnebys 1-3 plough

Game off two halfs we played awesome first half went in three nil up, fair play to Cska they did not let there heads drop and battered us for 45 but could only get one back. Dave ash played well for them and most there good stuff comes through him, tell u what though they like a winge there left winger just screamed for 90 minutes in a high pitched voice moaning at ref us and own players, they also shout(scream) for everything luckily ref ignored most off it a weaker ref might have gave them lots more decisions. Prob the best team we have played so far this season in league, that might change when play nk next week though looking forward to it.

Defo game of two halfs some good football by both teams but second half got one goal but just could not score again.

As for the windging we did have the odd couple of moaners but you had a couple especially number 8 who seemed to like falling over every tackle he didnt like.

Nice to see the Norman brothers and there dad

Good luck to you boys and looking forward to return leg

I've not met a team that doesn't have at least one moaner!! (Our wide men switched a few times, did you mean no.12 or guy with the beard??)

Fair comments really, we started far too slowly and were a bit rushed 1st half. Although felt we started to get into it after the 3rd goal ( that guy will mention that goal a few times in the next week or so!). 2nd half we really turned it round, but couldn't create enough really good chances despite lots of possession and pressure

There on about Andy Pet cus they were saying the lad who was moaning at me cus i told him he had to move for the ball to get it
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 6:59 am

qpr 5 - 2 mjr
both team played some really good football yesterday! there big cm ran the game for them! after going 2-1 down we were chasing the game and got cought on the break a couple of times after throwing men forward! like i said was a really good game and qpr are not a bad side at all
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:50 am

riley wrote:
qpr 5 - 2 mjr
both team played some really good football yesterday! there big cm ran the game for them! after going 2-1 down we were chasing the game and got cought on the break a couple of times after throwing men forward! like i said was a really good game and qpr are not a bad side at all

Will add to that, thought QPR played some really good football- better than i have ever seen them play- taking the ball from the back etc, they now have a great surface to play on though. Good set of lads. We started off well but faded as we seemt o do at the minute- need to learn to push on after we get level or infront- some of the lads learning quickly to what it takes to compete! Thought Ian Danson had a good game in the middle to
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 9:27 am

Niffy 1 - Thurmaston 7
When will Niffy turn things around. Very hearty battling performance against top of the league, but ran out of steam last 20mins (after conceding 2 goals from set pieces). Got the fight - just need the quality. 1 or 2 more (ideally a striker)
Back to top Go down
friarlane11

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 9:54 am

CFA 4-1 Friar Lane

CFA had plenty of chances to get through but didn't make the most of what they could have done!

First 2 goals came from shoddy defending from corners, but then we managed to pull it back to 2-1 with a great piece of play. They then went 3-1 up after a dubious penalty call. About 2 minutes later they scored probably the best accidental goal I will ever see with a poorly struck cross flying into the top corner, which no keeper could've saved.

CFA manage to find themselves in good positions and work really well together as a team, but they don't have the finishing ability that some of the other teams have as most of their shots were weak and direct at the keeper. They're a weak side aswell (myself weighing less than 10st could throw my weight around), so they could quite easily become unstuck against the physical sides.

CFA were a great bunch of a lads who didn't have a single moaner in the side (a rarity!), and had a rightly deserved win.

Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 11:04 am

North kilworth Sunday res 16-0 countesthorpe 2012

We just dominated the while game as the score line shows.
If they had 3 or 4 older heads in at the back and in the middle they'd be ok but I think the leap they have took is just a bit to far. Even with 10 min to go at 12-0 down they still tried to go forward. One forward scored 5 from a yard out.

Looking forward to playing the plough next Sunday. Be more of a test for us
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 11:18 am

VanessaRussell wrote:
Niffy 1 - Thurmaston 7
When will Niffy turn things around. Very hearty battling performance against top of the league, but ran out of steam last 20mins (after conceding 2 goals from set pieces). Got the fight - just need the quality. 1 or 2 more (ideally a striker)

Hi Vanessa, we dont get too many ladies on here, tell me a little bit about yourself, do you frequent the winchester after matches?
Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 11:49 am

Hellboy wrote:
VanessaRussell wrote:
Niffy 1 - Thurmaston 7

Hi Vanessa, we dont get too many ladies on here, tell me a little bit about yourself, do you frequent the winchester after matches?

No love, I walk my dog around Horsewell Lane playing fields (tho I'm not one of those that doesn't poop scoop!!), and know some of the Niffy lads over the years, so tend to watch them. Being a fan of the Alliance League is far more than sitting in cooking Sunday Dinner. Plus Advanced v Sparta was on the 1st pitch, I quite like Sparta too
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 11:57 am

Oh what kind of dog? i'll look out for you next time, maybe we can have a walk round the pitch together and have a natter, spartas not a bad bunch, but you do have to watch out if you are alone, some of them may not have honourable intentions, you know what them romans were like, you only have to look at spartacus blood and sand, all it is is sex and dabauchery, there'll probably be a few members on here that will try to seduce you, but i will protect you under my big red wing, any trouble let me know, and i'll sort em out for you. flower
Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 12:56 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Oh what kind of dog? i'll look out for you next time, maybe we can have a walk round the pitch together and have a natter, spartas not a bad bunch, but you do have to watch out if you are alone, some of them may not have honourable intentions, you know what them romans were like, you only have to look at spartacus blood and sand, all it is is sex and dabauchery, there'll probably be a few members on here that will try to seduce you, but i will protect you under my big red wing, any trouble let me know, and i'll sort em out for you. flower

Ha ha ha ha thank you, but my husband sometimes accompanies me, tho he isnt so clued up as me :p. I have a black labradore. Who do you play for? Sparta are a good bunch, organised honest lads and some good players. Plus that Aaron Preston is a Spurs fan - no wonder he knows how to play
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 1:13 pm

did u mean its a wonder he knows how to play?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 1:17 pm

We lost to Prem Sports 6-0 but to be fair the scoreline did not reflect the game at all.... it could of been about 20.

Obviously there is no denying that Prem Sports are a good outfit and were always going to be favourites for this one. That said, we only had the bare 11 and the side we had out would of got beaten by anyone.

I think we had probably 1 meaningful shot on target, and they must of had about 40 shots at our goal. If it wasn't for some excellent goalkeeping and some very good defending by the back 4 the scoreline would of been comforatbly double figures.

We'll hammer Star and Garter anyway and go through so all is not lost.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 3:05 pm

VanessaRussell wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Ha ha ha ha thank you, but my husband sometimes accompanies me, tho he isnt so clued up as me :p. I have a black labradore. Who do you play for? Sparta are a good bunch, organised honest lads and some good players. Plus that Aaron Preston is a Spurs fan - no wonder he knows how to play

i dont play anymore but i do ref sometimes, sounds like your hubby looks after you then, so you wont be needing me.. Crying or Very sad just ignore that lbennett86 comment Laughing , he's gone all bigheaded Shocked his team beat niffy res's 12 - 0 on Sunday Cool .
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 3:15 pm

Another bad day at the office for our boys, if it wasn't for our keeper could have been 25, although the ref was certain it was only 11. I'll let them argue out the final score....whether its 11 or 12 we simply haven't got the players at the moment to compete in div 5.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 3:22 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:
scottyh wrote:
LKS 2 Mivan 3

Very poor first half and just like every game we had to come from behind to get the point. We were 2-0 at half time a didn't deserve anything from it. Although we did had chances. 2nd half we wanted it more and got the deserved wins. LKS never threatened in the 2nd half Apart from a few long throws. Good win and job done without being at full strength.

never threatned 2nd half sure for last 10-15 mins we peppered ur goal with shots corners but ok u must b rite bout all the chances we missed 1st half should have been at least 4 infront

Like I said... Job done!

it was yes we was by far better side 1st half didnt get away u was better 2nd half well done but not quite how u put it b4
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 3:28 pm

Huncote#9 wrote:
King_Emile_WRFC wrote:
Huncote#9 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Huncote#9 wrote:
Wigston Rangers/Hoofers/Girls 6-4 Huncote Rez.

We went two nil up early on, only to see us go 4-2 down after failing to deal with their hoof tactics. 4-3 down at ht. Wigston should have been down to ten men after one of their lads totally wipes out our cb with a ridiculously high challenge which was well over knee height. Yet when their lads got the slightest touch they were screaming like girls at the ref for a decision. So embarassing.

Fair play to them for picking themselves up from 2 down though. We destroyed them 2nd half just couldn't find the net thanks to some good saves from their gk.

Nothing worse than a sore loser. You showed up thinking you'd roll us over and got taught a footballing lesson first half. We passed you off the park. Are you forgetting you should also have been down to ten men? A cynical handball when we had a man through on goal that resulted in only a yellow. Maybe if you'd put as much effort into the game this morning as you have slandering us you might have come away with 3 points. Chin up big fella.

Really pleased with the result, felt we deserved the 3 points.

Dan Mitchell 3
Michael Peck 2
Olly Coleman
If you read you'll see I've congratulated you on your win. Was just posting things from our perspective like, after all that's what a forum is all about. Nothing to say about the dirtbag challenge? If having a man on the halfway line handball it when the left back is 5 yards away is preventing a clear goal scoring opportunity then we might as well give up now.

Was hardly a footballing lesson. You got the ball at the back and hoofed it every time. Think I've still got neck ache now. There was only one team trying to pass the ball out there and it wasn't you.

Congrats on your very first win of the season!

From our perspective, we played the ball around nicely, retained the ball well and played to our strengths- ie some pace upfront. We changed our approach and that was telling in the first 10 minutes, especially with your first goal which was a decent move that capitalised on our unfamiliarity at the back. We came into the second part of the first half and deserved a lead at HT. (smashing finish for your 3rd- barely got a hand to it). Second half we faced our usually problems of a slightly slow start and another good finish made for a tight second half, but we rallied and scored, then defended well.
As for the tackle, I don't think it was nearly as malicious as you make out, the 'dirtbag' as you have so eloquently nicknamed the lad was obviously concerned for your player.

Nice dig about the first win- there have been issues that we have had, and also have Monsell out of the way for the season. Hopefully we can push on And continue to play well.
Did notice some players names weren't matching up to the shirt names?

Regardless of his "concern" which didn't seem very much, our lad could very easily be laid in hospital with a bust leg. Very high and dangerous. Don't think you deserved the win, draw would've been fair I thought but that's life. A determined keeper prevented us in the 2nd half.

Thought all of our goals were decent to be fair. Wasn't a dig either, was a genuine shout.

Sounds like i missed an interesting game!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 3:48 pm

I think Dan had the wrong shirt on. pale
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 3:52 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Another bad day at the office for our boys, if it wasn't for our keeper could have been 25, although the ref was certain it was only 11. I'll let them argue out the final score....whether its 11 or 12 we simply haven't got the players at the moment to compete in div 5.

When will bretty and mr Buzzard be getting their football boots back out the loft.? alien
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 4:15 pm

scottyh wrote:
scottyh wrote:
LKS 2 Mivan 3

Very poor first half and just like every game we had to come from behind to get the point. We were 2-0 at half time a didn't deserve anything from it. Although we did had chances. 2nd half we wanted it more and got the deserved wins. LKS never threatened in the 2nd half Apart from a few long throws. Good win and job done without being at full strength.

never threatned 2nd half sure for last 10-15 mins we peppered ur goal with shots corners but ok u must b rite bout all the chances we missed 1st half should have been at least 4 infront

Like I said... Job done!

it was yes we was by far better side 1st half didnt get away u was better 2nd half well done but not quite how u put it b4

Fair enough that last few minutes the ball was in our box alot.. which is only natural in that situation and that late in the game. However apart from a few weak shots from outside the area and the long throws our keeper wasn't tested. He spent most of his time getting the ball from the bushes behind the goal.
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 5:02 pm

Superfly 4-2 AC Wigston

We needed to get back to winning ways after our cup exits and thankfully we did today. We went 2-0 up and were passing really well, then AC got back into the game to make it 2-1 at HT. It all seemed to fall apart, the final 20 or so minutes of the half we stopped playing.

We all said that the next goal was crucial and we went 3-1 up, but again AC pegged us back to 3-2 and were literally all over us. We all said after the game that we were sure that AC would make it 3-3, we were well under the cosh, but we managed to hold on and score a break away goal with 5 minutes or so to go, that knocked the stuffing out of AC a bit.

Was great to see Fozzi again, he's a good lad. All the best for the rest of the season mate!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:24 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I think Dan had the wrong shirt on. pale

Haha, definitely not! Brand new kit with names on the back. No chance I would let someone else where the number 9!

I can't really understand how anyone can accuse us of playing ringers, we have had almost the same team for 3 years now!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:26 pm

NiffyA wrote:

I am sure you will figure things out Jamie, it's a shame to see you boys struggle. Looking forward to our clashes, hoping we can have a decent game like the last few.
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 9:35 pm

Paulo wrote:
riley wrote:
qpr 5 - 2 mjr

Will add to that, thought QPR played some really good football- better than i have ever seen them play- taking the ball from the back etc, they now have a great surface to play on though. Good set of lads. We started off well but faded as we seemt o do at the minute- need to learn to push on after we get level or infront- some of the lads learning quickly to what it takes to compete! Thought Ian Danson had a good game in the middle to

Cheers both, we are now playing some decent football and the Birstall park surface certainly helps. You boys have made massive steps forward from our first game of the season, if you keep playing like that you'll be ok.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 10:56 pm

oadby owls 3 cska 3
another slow start from us and we found ourselves 2-0 down at the break. few chances for either team the only difference being oadby took theirs. re-grouped at half time and we came out better than the first half and once we made it 2-1 we had some belief. we created a lot more chances second half and soon found ourselves level only to conceed again shortly after. instead of getting down about it we pushed on again, equalised again and should have nicked a winner at the end. after being 2 down a y point was a fair result and not many teams will get any points from oadby this year. good organised team with some quality players.

good luck to oadby for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 10:55 am

.... LKS 2-3 Mivan

.... another game we came from behind (2-0 HT) .... enojyed the game ... a challenge compared to cup game the week previous ...

Was a little suprised by these boys .... play nice football, got a few decent players ... i liked their right back, centre back (won all headers and was strong) and the no.8 (centre mid - quality and has long throw)...

first half was as normal for ourselves - slow starters always 2-0 down (one of which was my fault - no comment ..lol... ) and then we started ... but to be honest as long as we keep picking up 3 points this way... long may it continue .....
they had the better of the half in honesty not clear cut chances but the 2 finishes were well executed ... though we had 2 one on ones and did not put away ....

second half we came alive ... within 20 minutes we were 3-2 up ... and may be should of scored a couple more to put the match to bed .. but we are mivan and enjoy a good battle.. LKS lost focus second half (maybe thinking we were not as good as they expected and they were 2-0 up) ... good bunch of lads .... rowdy it would be fair to say but after game, like men shaked hands.... which is how the game should be played ... !!!

looking forward now to the White Eagles game ... seen thier result and am sure they.ll want to put sunday loss to oak behind ..... Fingers crossed we be back to full strength ... !!!

SAUREZ IS KING
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:51 pm

FC Pochin 1 v 4 Monsell WMC

Started the game really brightly playing some good football again and went 1 nil up thru Azza but sloppy marking let them equalise before they went 2-1 up and for some reason our heads then seemed to drop.

Very impressed with Monsell and to be fair we struggled to cope with Jones and Keeber up front - at least we have a quick chance to put that right playing them again this week.

Must also acknowledge how many good refereeing performances we have had this season - this week by a young lad (Aaron Doyle I think)

As a sideline in my opinion, if Monsell or us do not win this division only one other team will - Leicester Bharat Talbot.

Also well done to Wigston picking up their 1st points (without Cole by the sounds of it - must have decided against the 15 minutes he was hoping to get. Thats another full week back towards full fitness though mate)
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:56 pm

Blackie wrote:
As a sideline in my opinion, if Monsell or us do not win this division only one other team will - Leicester Bharat Talbot.

We at Talbot all agree with this, obviously. We have had a really good last few games and when we lost, we lost very narrowly, apart from against you but we will put that down to a Friday evening KO lol
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 4:50 pm

I'm hoping there is another team in the mix but the longer we float under the radar, the better.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 4:57 pm

I would be putting a cheeky outside bet on LDA if it was possible.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 10:10 pm

just shows what a good result our 4-1 win against lbt was as they have now gone on a great run and will
be top 3 come the end of the season
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 9:40 am

Monsell
Pochin
Talbot
Lda

Thats my top 4 but wud love to see pochin,talbot or lda win it instead
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 12:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

When will bretty and mr Buzzard be getting their football boots back out the loft.? alien

It wont be long hellboy - Buzzard has signed a form already just in case. Smile
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 1:16 pm

I think buzz and myself will only play when Jamie does for the readies. Just puttin a shirt on doesn't count
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 1:17 pm

Or even the ressies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 October   Banter - Sunday 14 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 14 October
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2