Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season

Go down 
+9
The Plough
Hairy Hebrew!
CSKA19Carnabys
Stancollymore
Plough new boy
Natty11
CSKA17
allen654
bulwellian
13 posters
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Empty
PostSubject: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:25 pm

Having seen the goals go flying in week on week, I was wondering who people think will be the Divisions top goal scorer(s)? bom

I feel players from CFA or North Kilworth could be near the top!!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:41 pm

I agree with you. Those teams seem to be scoring freely most week. The lad who's top at the minute from north kilworth reserves seems to have started well. But anything can happen to players during the season. But think it'll be someone from north kilworth reserves, cfa or cska carnaby reserves
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:56 pm

Allen654 wrote:
I agree with you. Those teams seem to be scoring freely most week. The lad who's top at the minute from north kilworth reserves seems to have started well. But anything can happen to players during the season. But think it'll be someone from north kilworth reserves, cfa or cska carnaby reserves

Will it be you??? Evil or Very Mad No lol!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:59 pm

Ha ha I couldn't score in a brothel mate! I couldn't even hit a barn door with a machine gun! Ha ha. Maybe you?
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 8:00 pm

Allen654 wrote:

I think we (carnabys) will have few players up there, but prob not top goalscorer, we share them around too much, so far anyway!!!
Back to top Go down
Natty11

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 8:03 pm

Mark Allen defiantly in for a shout. Too good to be playing in div 7
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 8:05 pm

Could be an outside shot. Will bag at least 15/20 goals this season but normally it's around 30/40 top scorer has in this division
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 8:32 pm

Natty11 wrote:
Mark Allen defiantly in for a shout. Too good to be playing in div 7

Some weeks..... afro lol!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 8:33 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Ha ha I couldn't score in a brothel mate! I couldn't even hit a barn door with a machine gun! Ha ha. Maybe you?

Not me miss too many easy chances!!! I'm MR PROVIDER!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 8:46 pm

I know who it won't be our manager and forward Gaz Norman he's fricking useless
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm

I thought the fccol forwards would be up there but not looking that way at minute,only played blaby and friar lane and don't think will come from there I'll say one off the young whipper snappers from Cfa for me, obviously bit off a wild guess, as till played most teams don't know what forwards look dangerous or not !
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 9:37 pm

The only reason Sam hasn't got more is cos he missed the game against cska at home. He's a good striker that should be div 1 to be fair but he takes his Saturdays to serious to push on. The lad from cska sporting(I don't know his name) but he'll be top 4 I'd imagine. Paul jones for us aswell will be up there. I think most teams will have a goalscorer with over 25 as most people are going gun ho it seems
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 9:57 pm

Bulwellian who do you play for?

Div 7 getting a lot of topics on this forum of late.

Top scorer will not come from any team Carnabys have played so far imo
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 10:04 pm

Wigston Fields
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 10:05 pm

Like to keep div 7 having chat bounce u
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 10:39 pm

Surprised not to see Dale Clarke up there for fccol! 2 good for div 7! Wud be happy to have him in our team! The lad can score goals!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 10:40 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
I know who it won't be our manager and forward Gaz Norman he's fricking useless

Gaz has scored 2 in 2 hasn't he? Prolific form. A goal a game and he'll have 20. Ha ha.

Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 10:51 pm

One was a cross !!!!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 10:52 pm

Fluke like his goal against friar lane last season then? Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 11:08 pm

Was against them funnyily enough
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 6:16 am

Now now lads, the striker is only as good as the people giving the service ha ha. And as for my last goal being a cross, they all count. As Allen 654 said, if I score a cross a game I will have 20 at the end of the season ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 7:23 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Surprised not to see Dale Clarke up there for fccol! 2 good for div 7! Wud be happy to have him in our team! The lad can score goals!

Maybe, but he's at least 6 behind already!! Going on current goalscoring chart, I reckon either Sam McKenna or Jsseem Khamkar.

Am loving all the Div 7 chat too, early days but been good attitude, respect and banter between teams
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 7:38 am

CSKA17 wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Maybe, but he's at least 6 behind already!! Going on current goalscoring chart, I reckon either Sam McKenna or Jsseem Khamkar.

Am loving all the Div 7 chat too, early days but been good attitude, respect and banter between teams

Where is this current chart? Am only getting a blank screen wen I click on it Sad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 9:37 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

bulwellian wrote:
Like to keep div 7 having chat bounce u monkey

Another Shocked pothunter or just wants to play with his mates then?
Back to top Go down
friarlane11

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 11:07 am

I'm gonna go full out and say Jaseem Khamkar for CFA.

Had a great scoring record last season (albeit in LSL), but I reckon he can turn on the form
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 12:53 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Where is this current chart? Am only getting a blank screen wen I click on it Sad

Can't really help pal, I can see it when I click on the top scorers page, viewing on my phone its not a problem. Seems lots can't see fixtures and goalscorers that I can see!
Back to top Go down
safc73

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 6:17 pm

sam mckenna will be top and i think our manager might be in the top 3 as well because anyone thats played us will tell you he gets 2 goals a game bar the last game where he limped off after 10 mins and has 20 shots a game
Back to top Go down
mickkkkkky

mickkkkkky

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 6:51 pm

safc73 wrote:
sam mckenna will be top and i think our manager might be in the top 3 as well because anyone thats played us will tell you he gets 2 goals a game bar the last game where he limped off after 10 mins and has 20 shots a game

sound clinical
Back to top Go down
http://www.cskacarnabys.co.uk
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 9:53 pm

on simple working so far:

Sam McKenna 10 (NKR)
Kyle Donneley 6 (the Harrow)
Jaseem Khamkar 5 (CFA)
Ryan Broderick 5 (CSKA Sporting)
Adam Dakin 5 (CSKA Parnaby Res)

Hope this helps folks....lots on 3 and 4 goals. If the goals keep flowing the top scorer might hit 30-40 by season end! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season   Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 Top scorers by end of the season
Page 1 of 1