Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixtures for 30th October

Go down 
+5
mowmacre fc
Paul Daniels
THE MAGICIAN
Gordon
Jenko
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Fixtures for 30th October Empty
PostSubject: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012, 8:48 am

When will we find out the fixtures for the 30th October?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012, 9:08 am

There are no fixtures planned for 30 October, which is a Tuesday.

However if you mean 30 September, very shortly, the Fixture Booklet is at the printers - it is the date set aside for Bill Walton Round 1 fixtures and the first Arthur Moore Cup Group fixtures amongst many other games
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012, 9:12 am

Haha sorry gordon i meant september lol thankyou for your help
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012, 10:12 am

So glad the Arthur Moore is 30th Sept, have half my team away and don't give a monkeys about that cup anyway. Well happy it aint a league match.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012, 3:49 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
So glad the Arthur Moore is 30th Sept, have half my team away and don't give a monkeys about that cup anyway. Well happy it aint a league match.

I'll second that!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 4:36 pm

Gordon wrote:

However if you mean 30 September, very shortly, the Fixture Booklet is at the printers - it is the date set aside for Bill Walton Round 1 fixtures and the first Arthur Moore Cup Group fixtures amongst many other games

The Fixtures up to 21 October are now on the website - excepting County Competitions on 7 October which will be posted when the draw is made and released
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 5:19 pm

Gordon, I can only see this weeks Div 1 fixtures ? where are the new set located ?

Can also see our Arthur don't give a damn about that cup fixtures too though.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 5:21 pm

No worries, now updated, blimey, after this week then its cup, cup, cup...........lol
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 5:38 pm

looking at the fixtures for 30th .
hoskins and azzuri have no fixture now we are both in the same arthur moore group why are we both no playing???
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 5:49 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
hoskins and azzuri have no fixture now we are both in the same arthur moore group why are we both no playing???

One of you asked for a free week ? or maybe the league don't want you to play back to back games ?
Back to top Go down
safc73

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 6:23 pm

which website do we get the county cup fixtures from as the county fa website does not seem to show any of the cups
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 6:28 pm

Gordon wrote:
Gordon wrote:

The Fixtures up to 21 October are now on the website - excepting County Competitions on 7 October which will be posted when the draw is made and released
I can't find any fixtures for the 14th and 21st of October?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 9:16 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

We asked for a free week that week
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 8:37 am

whiteeagles wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Gordon wrote:

They are all there - for White Eagles, see D6 - http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20League/Fixtures_Division6.html
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 9:21 am

I cant see any of the fixtures?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 9:43 am

Gordon wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Gordon wrote:

They are all there - for White Eagles, see D6 - http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20League/Fixtures_Division6.html

That links just a blank page, has been for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 1:15 pm

I think the problem is IT related.

Evidently the pages are visible via Google Chrome, but not via Internet Explorer.

I am out of my comfort zone so have referred the matter to the Website Manager

Here are the D6 fixtures for the weeks concerned

Sunday 14 October

AFC Royal Oak V White Eagles Keith Read

Aylestone Athletic 2011 V Global Athletic Darren Withers

Dulka Hillside V Little Bowden Richard Smith

Hat & Beaver V Sporting Birstall Thomas Moule

Leicester Klub Sportowy V Inter Mivan James Garrard

Royalist V Red Admiral Will Robinson

Sunday 21 October

Aylestone Athletic 2011 V Leicester Klub Sportowy Mark McGlinchey

Global Athletic V AFC Royal Oak Ash Cox

Inter Mivan V White Eagles Lyn Meason

Little Bowden V Royalist Dave Pegg

Sporting Birstall V Dulka Hillside Min Gupta

See Stokes Cup
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 1:48 pm

Could you tell me Oakfields fixtures for them weeks gordon?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 2:24 pm

dezza wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

We asked for a free week that week

ok sir sorted just getting back fit need games
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 7:03 pm

Jenko wrote:
Could you tell me Oakfields fixtures for them weeks gordon?

Oct 14 v St Marks (H)
Oct 21 v The Gate Hangs Well (H)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures for 30th October   Fixtures for 30th October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixtures for 30th October
Page 1 of 1