Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 predictions 16/09

Go down 
+9
Hairy Hebrew!
The Admiral
Mivan are going up
Polska legend II
NUGENT.
scottyh
SerialStalker
driver666
whiteeagles
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NUGENT.

Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 8:06 pm

LKS results to date are definitely nothing special. They want to be pot hunters or they have dreamed of title success and cup wins but are going through a reality check of not as good as they think they are but still believe they are the best. Only time will tell and the table doesn't lie.
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 8:14 pm

scottyh wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
It's nice to have the good start but no way are we getting carried away yet! It's still early days and consistency will be the key for all teams. Last season just showed. We lost to Friar Lane 2-0 after spanking them 8-1 at home with 10 men and we also lost 1-0 to Firs Old Boys the week after they lost 16-1 to Hotshots. Oak started poorly last season but ended very strongly. Teams will go on runs and it's a long season. To Scottyh - you're a new side, like we were last season so you really shouldn't aim too high, we aimed to consolidate last season and were over the moon with a 4th place finish... aiming to improve on that this year.

yeah c wat ur saying bud but we got 5 or 6 that played much higher level than this but if ur not all there very week and switched on u win nothing we know that

Your only as strong as your weakest link. if the remaining players are poor then you can forget it.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 8:43 pm

y r people getting so high rate about it yes we have gd players like most of u am telling u wat u lot r saying yes its team game and if u dont play well u wont win but ur making out am going ott or am saying we out this world read wat i have said nugent u judge us on 1st few results fair enough
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 8:46 pm

NUGENT. wrote:
LKS results to date are definitely nothing special. They want to be pot hunters or they have dreamed of title success and cup wins but are going through a reality check of not as good as they think they are but still believe they are the best. Only time will tell and the table doesn't lie.

y u acting like a prat every team talks bout success if not y we all playing we aint making out were world beaters will just go along if we win it we do if not so wat stop getting personall we just trying enjoy it without getting slagged off
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 9:16 pm

scottyh wrote:
y r people getting so high rate about it yes we have gd players like most of u am telling u wat u lot r saying yes its team game and if u dont play well u wont win but ur making out am going ott or am saying we out this world read wat i have said nugent u judge us on 1st few results fair enough

There is only one person irate (not high rate)here and that is you. What have I said that personally offends you. I based my judgement on your results. I didn't call you illiterate or stupid (even if I think that) but said your results are not what is expected of pot hunters . I based my judgement on football and said only time will tell if you are as good as you think you are.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 9:27 pm

they will not gonna fall out with people bout it am just stating we r better than results suggest but only if we deliver if we dont not end of the world
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 9:46 pm

scottyh wrote:
they will not gonna fall out with people bout it am just stating we r better than results suggest but only if we deliver if we dont not end of the world

I had no intention of falling out with you, just gave my opinion. People jumped on you for being pot hunters and I dont think you are.
Back to top Go down
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 9:58 pm

I'm going to wade in here as Scotty's co-manager here because it's all getting a little out of hand lol!

We're definitely not pot hunting - results have shown that, as Nugent rightly points out, you are only as good as your weakest links.

We want to be a side that's up there, and we quite possibly are capable of it but I make no secret of the fact that we're very much still a work in progress, as every new side is. Knowing Scotty as well as I do, he's just being a bit over enthusiastic, but such is life - he's a winner!

Seeing as this is a predictions thread anyway, I may as well give you my two pence worth:

Inter Mivan 1-3 AFC Royal Oak

Little Bowden ?-? LKS

Red Admiral 2-4 Hat & Beaver

Royalist 4-1 Dulka Hillside

Sporting Birstall 1-1 Global Athletic

Aylestone Athletic 2011 1-2 White Eagles

Have a good weekend lads, enjoy your games and we'll see who's taken points off who come Sunday night - I think this league is going to be the best and most open.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 10:14 pm

ye il 2nd gazza on that chhers nugent if we win the league by a country mile then obviously people will say we was but that wont happen gd league though b nice if white eagles dropped points then thats us all lol
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 10:34 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
So now with ur 5 or 6 better players what standard wud u say u r now then? What divisions they been playing in?

Still not answered my question, well swerved!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 1:56 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
So now with ur 5 or 6 better players what standard wud u say u r now then? What divisions they been playing in?

Still not answered my question, well swerved!

well i had sunday league prem side bout 5 years ago and 5 or 6 was with me but thats years ago not sure they could play there now but like i keep saying its on the day nothing else
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 2:03 pm

Sunday league prem and u wanted to start in division 7! Erm ok! Just out of interest wat team was it?
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 2:16 pm

buildplast and lets b fair pal not all r players r that gd and alot not played for years this is 5 seasons ago and they signed not long b4 season started u just after a row all the time we dont have 2 explain r selves
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 2:25 pm

Calm down calm down!! Wowzers! No you don't have to explain yourself at all but you have contradicted yourself from an earlier post about when you signed these players. Am not fussed at all but you do bite a little too easy. It's called banter and your going to have to take it if you constantly big yourself up. You remind me of the famous Kajima side of last season in many posts you make.
So just calm down dear Smile
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 2:32 pm

am calm m8 dont worry we can take it but we aint pot hunters thouh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions 16/09   Division 6 predictions 16/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 predictions 16/09
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2