Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 7 predictions for this sunday??

Go down 
+2
CSKA Mod
BUSFC Zack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:53 pm

Any predictions or any of the div 7 games!

I'm confident that if we(Blaby) can have a good game we can secure at least a point agains Carnaby ressies, they did get a big result yesterday though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:59 pm

Our Seconds got an excellent result and seeing your result against FC City of Leicester, it all points to a tight contest on Sunday. Hard to judge teams until they have a common marker by which to judge. I wish I was able to see the game as well as manage the Firsts but all the best and hope its a good one.
Back to top Go down
friarlane11

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 8:34 am

Hopefully we can have a better game at north kilworth tonight, although I've been told they're a decent team who like to get the ball down and play it about.

Shortage of players tonight (getting out to near Lutterworth from Western Park on a Friday evening is a bit of a tough ask), but hopefully we should cope with the players we have.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 8:52 am

friarlane11 wrote:
Hopefully we can have a better game at north kilworth tonight, although I've been told they're a decent team who like to get the ball down and play it about.

Shortage of players tonight (getting out to near Lutterworth from Western Park on a Friday evening is a bit of a tough ask), but hopefully we should cope with the players we have.

Yes it's a but far, Im thinking of maybe comin to watch this ow if I can get away from the mrs. As its Friday it's a bit tough. I'll know a little later of I can get away and if so I could probably give a lift to a couple of lads if needed but no promises yet as I say.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 1:48 pm

I watched harrow v countesthorpe and i think countesthorpe will endure a season like we did last year so wouldnt say cska carnaby reserves result shocked me. Hopefully they stick together n learn from this year as never like to see teams getting smashed. Blaby v carnabys will be very tight and i wouldnt bet against a 0-0 or 1-1. As for the rest heres wot i reckon:

Cfa 2-2 harrow
Countesthorpe 1-8 friar lane
North kilworth 3-1 cska sporting
Wigston fields ?-? Fccol - got a lot out injured at the moment but even so we played some gd stuff against blaby jus didnt get the result, expecting a close contest and hope for a result to match our performances
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 1:54 pm

Fccol wrote:
I watched harrow v countesthorpe and i think countesthorpe will endure a season like we did last year so wouldnt say cska carnaby reserves result shocked me. Hopefully they stick together n learn from this year as never like to see teams getting smashed. Blaby v carnabys will be very tight and i wouldnt bet against a 0-0 or 1-1. As for the rest heres wot i reckon:

Cfa 2-2 harrow
Wigston fields ?-? Fccol - got a lot out injured at the moment but even so we played some gd stuff against blaby jus didnt get the result, expecting a close contest and hope for a result to match our performances

To be fair pal i was thinking the same thing, close one between you and I and you drew 1-1 with them so im hoping it will be an interesting game.

I think maybe youll win 3-1 3-2 aginst wigston fields and that only based on what i heard about them.
The one i want to know about is harrow and cfa. Dont really know much about either team. They got good players good team players?
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 1:56 pm

Harrow r improving all the time, we played them twice Pre-season, first game we won 8-0 then won 9-4. Then i watch them in there first game and they improved again. Dunno anything about cfa tho
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:05 pm

friarlane11 wrote:

we played kilworth in pre season, they really know how to pass a ball so could be frustrating for you, only thing i would say is they tend to over pass it and they never seemed to want to shoot so you have to take your chances when you get them (but they did have some of the 1st team playing, might not be as hard tonight)
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:44 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
Fccol wrote:

Cfa 2-2 harrow

To be fair pal i was thinking the same thing, close one between you and I and you drew 1-1 with them so im hoping it will be an interesting game.

I think maybe youll win 3-1 3-2 aginst wigston fields and that only based on what i heard about them. The one i want to know about is harrow and cfa. Dont really know much about either team. They got good players good team players?

What have you heard about them??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 predictions for this sunday??   Division 7 predictions for this sunday?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 7 predictions for this sunday??
Page 1 of 1