Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New Team Website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

New Team Website Empty
PostSubject: New Team Website   New Team Website Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 12:26 am

Hey all, just wanted to let people know if they want to know who we are (Blaby United Sunday FC) then you can visit our new website.

Division 7

Will have all the photos from our games this season.
Would just like to know from each team in Div 7 if they mind us mentioning theyre players and maybe putting some pictures on there.

Have some decent pics of our game today against The Plough Wigston but havnt put all of them up yet.

[img][/img]http://blabyunitedsundayfc.wix.com/team#!home/mainPage
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
LK_United

LK_United

New Team Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team Website   New Team Website Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 3:30 pm

Had a peek. Turn the noise off mate, it is sooooo 1985

Slow to load too, you need to optimise your images matey.

Hope that helps and of course, if you get chance, move off wix...they bombard visitors with ads.

Good first effort tho...
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

New Team Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team Website   New Team Website Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 3:49 pm

I can make some recommendations for a site, much more personal and no adds, also a straight forward web address, no sub-domain stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

New Team Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team Website   New Team Website Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 4:12 pm

I have just released a FC website for a client and as for recommendations good stuff.

It is what I do for a living so if you really do want to go down the free route there are options available but most will add some payback (such as ads) to it.

Not going to spam this forum with the links BUT if you checkout my page you will see my latest footie site release.

I think you will see the difference between home spun and pro...

But, as I said, I am a Pro so not comparing results.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

New Team Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team Website   New Team Website Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 4:24 pm

lbennett86 wrote:
I can make some recommendations for a site, much more personal and no adds, also a straight forward web address, no sub-domain stuff Wink

Appreciate the feedback. Any chance you can let me know of the free wensite thats a lot better.

As with everything i think i over though it lol, after looking at the guys website to i can clearly see that simple is a lot better. let me know if you can cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
LK_United

LK_United

New Team Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team Website   New Team Website Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 4:32 pm

Depends on your skill levels but you can get free football specific sites from the League Republic and Pitchero (they are the best IMHO).

Both come with ads BUT you have all the footie modules to run your club online in a small amount of time AND with a minimum amount of training.

HTH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Team Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team Website   New Team Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Team Website
Page 1 of 1