HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

charnwood league

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 9:43 am

Does anybody know were i can get the contact details from as i cannot login to there forum?and cannot find the details on the website
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 11:07 am

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
Does anybody know were i can get the contact details from as i cannot login to there forum?and cannot find the details on the website

Who cares . lol!

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 7:19 am

BOSSMAN wrote:
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

Who cares . lol!

change the B to a T you unhelpful person you.
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 9:54 am

Hellboy wrote:
BOSSMAN wrote:
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

Who cares . lol!

change the B to a T you unhelpful person you.

You can be so hurtful sometimes.

Change your H to B and i see your really helpful as well
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 10:42 am

burtful, just for u.... ahh that person might really need some help, and you've just come on and swept them aside, just like a used tissue, one day that might be you, an apology, chocolates, and maybe some flowers are in order, dont trouble me anymore, just help the bloke out and bossman will be restored.
Back to top Go down
Ashby Ivanhoe (Sunday)

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 3:50 pm

To clear this up the CSFL removed their internet forum because they were fed up with taking flak on it. You should be able to get to it via a direct link off Google but as you will see it has been killed of as no one can register or post. The website is also down at this moment in time, rather annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:26 pm

Is their site still down cant seem to find an up to date site anywhere, only for the first 2 games of the season then thats it

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 11:40 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Is their site still down cant seem to find an up to date site anywhere, only for the first 2 games of the season then thats it

If you want an up to date league table I will send you a copy.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 9:14 am

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/findaclub

type in name of team if that helps
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 6:34 pm

Not looking for any individual club more just the league standings

Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 9:40 am

If you go to the website of Ashby Rovers, the side we beat in the County cup then that site has the updated league table

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/ashbyrovers/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

charnwood league Empty
PostSubject: Re: charnwood league   charnwood league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

charnwood league
Page 1 of 1