Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

FC Pochin/Div 5

Go down 
+10
Outspoken
Widds
the goalie
FC POCHIN
Sparta3
Talbotleftback
Gifford
BOSSMAN
Sneijder10
UnknownPerson
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UnknownPerson

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:54 pm

Not been on for a while, So who wants to tell me whats going on with this team, and the rest of Div 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 2:23 pm

Not a lot pal tbh. Changed name for sponsorship purposes. Trying to rebuild for next season. What else u wanna no?
Back to top Go down
UnknownPerson

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 2:49 pm

Brought any new players in? Old players returning and whatnot
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 5:41 pm

What team are you ???????
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 6:02 pm

We will be same team as last season one player coming in and that's it (humbo2000) looking for midtable to be fair
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 12:52 pm

UnknownPerson wrote:
Brought any new players in? Old players returning and whatnot

We've got a fair few new players coming to look and some old players have come back but none have put pen to paper yet. Anythings better than last season lol
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 7:05 am

Good Side with theyre new players if they can keep them they will win div 5
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 9:28 am

Talbotleftback wrote:
Spill the beans then. Who are they? Where from?
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 10:14 am

Sparta3 wrote:
Talbotleftback wrote:
Spill the beans then. Who are they? Where from?

dunno who they all are but one used to play for hoskins reserves
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 1:06 pm

8 of the starting eleven played for us last season,just had the 3 new ones we are looking at
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 1:22 pm

having won the double last year can only see one or two teams winning our trophy and thats fairfeild or humbo 2000 , best team we played ALL of last year, far better than any of the teams in div 5

and tbf wont mind handing it to humbo what with gifford and geary being there will destroy teams in 5
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 3:20 pm

what about shakespeare they won the division that fairfield came 2nd in last season so i,m told
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

Different teams i think mate, Fairfield were div 1 in the LSL, Shakespeare the old Office Update....think you are talking about Shoemakers...?
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 4:42 pm

i thought the div 5 fairfield is the new name for lsl nri who finished second to office update(shakespeare) in the lsl div 3 last season and not the div 1 fairfield
help my brain hurts!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 4:47 pm

I'm with you POCHIN. I thought they were New Road Inn from LSL Div 3.
Back to top Go down
Outspoken

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 5:03 pm

Same every year with this division. So n so and so n so r gonna do this, this and this. Team to watch is humbo for me, but pretty sure they're not a 2 man team.

Be nice for the lads at Pochins to do something, I heard they had a bad year last year, losing players to other teams and injuries.

Dnt expect it to be a run away winner in this league
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 5:11 pm

Outspoken wrote:
Same every year with this division. So n so and so n so r gonna do this, this and this. Team to watch is humbo for me, but pretty sure they're not a 2 man team.

Be nice for the lads at Pochins to do something, I heard they had a bad year last year, losing players to other teams and injuries.

Dnt expect it to be a run away winner in this league

Somebodys on their soapbox! LOL. Was a frustrating game yday, we were quality first half, but when u av loads of players come u av to give them a run. Personally enjoyed the run and a goal Smile.

Do agree with this post tho, dnt expect there to be a runaway winner this season
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 6:00 pm

I think what helps us is only 3 of our squad are over 25 so the young lads do all the running
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 6:31 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
i thought the div 5 fairfield is the new name for lsl nri who finished second to office update(shakespeare) in the lsl div 3 last season and not the div 1 fairfield
help my brain hurts!

Yes mate, you are right, hope that eases the pressure on your brain lol

I will be keeping an eye out on the name stealers....hope to get them in the cup to prove there is only one NRI!! lol
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 9:55 pm

widds there can only ever be 1 nri

can you please put your ressies out against us in the friendly
oh and start malc at centre forward
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 10:11 pm

Haha, Malc was top scorer in his Vets team last year....he is still a danger!!!

We will be playing two of the ressies for sure....Peachey and Coley....sure a few of the teams that played against them last year will remember them!!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 10:16 pm

yeah thanks that's not really filled me with confidence pale
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 11:11 pm

things could get better, ruptured ligaments in my hand so i am after a bit of time on pitch!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 11:43 pm

that's more like it Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 12:54 pm

Widds wrote:
things could get better, ruptured ligaments in my hand so i am after a bit of time on pitch!

Think I need a lino while you recover.......... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 1:38 pm

what's happened to Mitch lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:23 pm

ha ha. I'm thinking of him to go in goal. At 6 foot 8 I'm hoping we won't get lobbed during pre season.
Back to top Go down
Outspoken

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 4:15 pm

Talbotleftback wrote:

Not much chance of the big bald lad signing for them, word is he's just there for match fitness. Must admit tho I was right with my jack withers signing.

Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 4:30 pm

Some one say they need a keeper? Don't come much bigger than me i tell ya .... Boooom off with ya head you pansy footed fool Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 5:03 pm

####ers cramp can take months to heal. pale
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 10:27 pm

Outspoken wrote:
Talbotleftback wrote:

Not much chance of the big bald lad signing for them, word is he's just there for match fitness. Must admit tho I was right with my jack withers signing.

no chance Wink
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 11:11 pm

the goalie wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Talbotleftback wrote:

no chance Wink

no you werent son he staying put as well he signed back with us.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 12:21 pm

Our reserves played them Sunday with a pretty strong side and lost 2-1. They look like a good side, many players different to that our A team played last season.

If they can keep the players they have they will challenge for the league although not sure winning is realistic.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:25 am

Pochins will finish nearer the bottom than the top.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 8:15 am

thanks helly Sad
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 1:33 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Our reserves played them Sunday with a pretty strong side and lost 2-1. They look like a good side, many players different to that our A team played last season.

If they can keep the players they have they will challenge for the league although not sure winning is realistic.

New manager in this year and he wanted to put together a side of his own. Thought the game sunday was good, considering are natural centre backs were both missing we did well.

Signed Karl Wilson for this season, really hope he can play every week. Also signed Ashley Varnham after asking for two years lol! Quality players and lads to have around.

See u soon my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 1:40 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
thanks helly Sad

If you can only score 2 goals against niffy, you really have got a lot sorting out still to do. Wink
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 2:02 pm

if we can score 2 against the mighty nri on 12th august i'll be more than happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 2:08 pm

FC Pochins to win 8 - 0....... could be even more.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 3:42 pm

haha if that happens malc will instantly resign
in fact if it happens i will instantly resign! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FC Pochin/Div 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Pochin/Div 5   FC Pochin/Div 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FC Pochin/Div 5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next