Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

wigston car breakers

Go down 
+14
the goalie
CSKA17
the cat
Polingtons
THE MAGICIAN
dezza
Gifford
funtime frankie
Skeems
Aussie Owl
Hellboy
Widds
Polska legend II
rocket ledge
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

wigston car breakers Empty
PostSubject: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:16 pm

officially folded from leicester sunday league, they have received gordon wells number from me today and will be trying to join the alliance league,

personally im a bit gutted as i had just signed danny gallagher and i would probably have signed tom hill and lee barratt to but never mind, i am very happy that they have decided to give the alliance league a go presuming that gordon wells and co will accept them into the league
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:18 pm

another team in the sparse prem? snap their hands off!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 6:43 pm

Thats some big money in fines to come to the Alliance Wink

Alliance Prem will be incredibly tough next year, could pick about 5 teams that could win it...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 7:23 pm

what ground?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 2:57 pm

An enquiry about membership has been received from Wigston Car Breakers. The required 7 days Notice of Approach has been sent to LSL in the usual way.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 5:18 pm

Very interesting development.

This would mean relegating a team who had been drafted into Div 1 in the constitution as there needs to be 20 teams in the top 2 divisions for the Arthur Moore Cup in its current format to work. With the potential inclusion of WCB this would mean 21 teams.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 6:27 pm

not us, we are ready for this poor now. who is likely to go down? or maybe push azzuri into the prem and another team in Div 1?
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 6:43 pm

A couple of years ago there was a group of 5 in the arthur moore if my memories serve me right
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 6:51 pm

Constitution is just draft format at the min so arthur moore will still work
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 11:31 pm

Get them in quality team just hope don't meet them in a cup lol
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 12:18 pm

Wigston car breakers would be a good addition to the league, interesting to see them competing against good teams week in week out, as no disrespect to the lsl but our prem is of a much higher standard than theirs! Also hoping that tommy telling me they want to go in div 1 is him messing around lol they are defo a prem side
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:05 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:16 pm

dezza wrote:
Wigston car breakers would be a good addition to the league, interesting to see them competing against good teams week in week out, as no disrespect to the lsl but our prem is of a much higher standard than theirs! Also hoping that tommy telling me they want to go in div 1 is him messing around lol they are defo a prem side

yer just messing with ya dezza lad, tom hill is having a season where he isnt playing though, that would be a big miss for wcb as he is about their best player, hopefully they will get him to change his mind before the season starts, they will need all their players turning up every week because they wont get away with playing the MIGHTY JOHN WELSH in the alliance league
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:21 pm

Tom hill will be a big loss to them if that is the case, what about shaggy and danny are they staying with car breakers or still going to you? I'm trying to persuade kieron the grss is greener with fc azzurri lol
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 2:54 pm

dezza wrote:
Tom hill will be a big loss to them if that is the case, what about shaggy and danny are they staying with car breakers or still going to you? I'm trying to persuade kieron the grss is greener with fc azzurri lol

shaggy is coming to me as he couldnt get in at the breakers anyway, i cant send dannys form in as he is staying at the breakers

as for tom hes defo jacked at the minute but he might start itching once the season starts
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 2:56 pm

Get the tip-ex out on danny's form then, you don't want to waste a form lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 12:48 pm

How well do you think Car Breakers will do in the Prem? I think Star and Garter are slight favourites, prob the best footballing side in the division, but WCB can be quite intimidating especially to a young team. Plus you have Advance, Prem Sports, Oscars and i hear Glenny Town are looking good with new signings....
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 7:43 pm

Star and Garter WILL win the Prem this season, great side !!!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 8:42 pm

After watching the only game they lost last year 2 syston in the cup final, they got very fustrated and started 2 kick out alot, they had 2 sent off shld of been more by the end, cn c them getting a bit upset if they start loosing a few games
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 8:57 pm

speaking from experience of coming into the alliance league after walking the lsl (other than notts wmc malc Wink ) frustration is something you have to get used to as the teams in alliance are of a much higher quality, car breakers are a very good side but there are alot of very good sides in the alliance league, tom hill is their main man if hes playing then they are a different side altogether, him and lee barret in the middle of the park together will be a match for any team.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 9:09 pm

Polingtons wrote:
After watching the only game they lost last year 2 syston in the cup final, they got very fustrated and started 2 kick out alot, they had 2 sent off shld of been more by the end, cn c them getting a bit upset if they start loosing a few games

I think thats a key point, the Car Breakers lads are sound enough, but as you say, can lash out a bit, and refs in the Alliance dont tolerate it and will get support from the Alliance league...so that will be a test for them. Plus, i cant imagine Advance and Prem Sports being intimidated
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 9:35 pm

Polingtons wrote:

and 10 yellows between both sides i understand - bit competitive this one!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 10:27 pm

And one broken leg, a photo that was printed in zoo 2 show it wasnt a very ggod tackle
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

think there was a broken leg in the car breakers vs moshdock final as well if memory serves me correct?
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 12:34 pm

I'm chuffed car breakers are coming to the alliance the prem should be a very good league this season, I no a lot of there lads and they are a good team but winning the alliance prem is a different ball game. As 4 intimidating no team has ever intimidated prem sports and doubt any team ever will
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 12:55 pm

the cat wrote:
I'm chuffed car breakers are coming to the alliance the prem should be a very good league this season, I no a lot of there lads and they are a good team but winning the alliance prem is a different ball game. As 4 intimidating no team has ever intimidated prem sports and doubt any team ever will

I'm sure they'll get a nice Prem sports welcome, cups of cream tea, glaswegian kisses all round, and the mother of all wedges, and that'll be before they've even kicked a ball, welcome to the alliance prem sports SCRAPYARD, have fun now ya hear..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 1:03 pm

U no us all to well helly lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 2:10 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Star and Garter WILL win the Prem this season, great side !!!

a fiver says they dont.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:05 pm

if malc doesn't take that bet, i Will!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:28 pm

Don't you think S and G can win it Helly ? Like not even a squeak ?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 4:59 pm

I'll take both of you on, i dont think they'll be strong enough in the physical dept, wouldn't mind being proved wrong though.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 7:04 pm

Think moshdock might kick on and surprise you both!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 8:31 pm

my apologies, i forgot to mention the mosh! the prem looks like its going to be the most competitive division-at last!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 9:10 pm

early days but let's hope so!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:36 pm

i can see car breakers folding after a few games
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 3:40 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

i can see car breakers folding after a few games

Not sure if thats said in jest, but i can see some truth in that...as the fines mount up, and as they realise the competition is fierce in the Alliance Prem now, it may affect some of their lads desire to get out of bed...
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 4:15 pm

I think that's the biggest thing, how will they handle the competitiveness and getting used to not winning all their games! We struggled with it.......
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 4:59 pm

A lot men these days have become pampered and spoiled, particularly by the mother, i too think that this is the cause of interpersonal difficulties if the person is not winning all the time, and being liked and admired, spoiling in early childhood tends to create characteristic reactions that persist, fixed, into later life...
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 5:10 pm

Hellboy wrote:
A lot men these days have become pampered and spoiled, particularly by the mother, i too think that this is the cause of interpersonal difficulties if the person is not winning all the time, and being liked and admired, spoiling in early childhood tends to create characteristic reactions that persist, fixed, into later life...

lost me at A lot lol
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 5:22 pm

the goalie wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

lost me at A lot lol
I think he was saying that average players these days can't cope with not winning all the time and instead of getting up on a Sunday they decide to lie in bed and attention seek which feeds their ego's,well thats how i understood it anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wigston car breakers   wigston car breakers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wigston car breakers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next