Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The new div4

Go down 
+10
talbotkeeper
NUGENT.
CSKA17
Talbotleftback
CSKA Mod
BOSSMAN
C.S.K.A
hotshot66
Rajiv14
WILKSY
14 posters
AuthorMessage
WILKSY

WILKSY

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 9:49 pm

Any idea of wat the teams in div4 are capable of this year! The only team we r aware of is obviously hotshots!
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 9:17 am

We CPR, have played a few of the teams before but only carnabys recently. They are a decent team and normally games are close between us. It's Strange that we finished 6th and went up a league but we have good players that have played higher than div 4 so hopefully we can have a decent season!
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 9:25 am

we dont know much about the teams either, apart from NPE.

We played CSKA Carnabys in the cup last season and lost 4-2 i beleive, won't read too much into that though as that was during are terrible patch last season before xmas.

We played Leicester Bharat Talbot in a pre season friendly last season and drew 4-4, deffo didnt have our strongest team out that day as i was playing up front and scored an injury time equaliser!

going to be an interesting season!
Back to top Go down
C.S.K.A

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 1:18 pm

Should be a really good division. Likewise we're surprised at promotion when only finishing 5th but looking at the teams it seems like a good balance. I might be wrong but I don't think anyone will walk the division and likewise there will be no whipping boys.

Us and CPR always have a good battle, this'll be the 5th season in a row we're in the same division, We beat NPE and Hotshots in the Stokes last season but both were tight games. Talbot and Oadby are, or at least were, good footballing teams when we played them a couple of seasons ago, and I'm sure Trinderbox will be a different propostion to the team that steamrolled everyone in div 5 a ferw years back.

The rest will be unknown quantities but we're confident we can trouble anyone on our day and with a few new signings poised to sign that little orange form we're hoping to be in the mix come next April.

All in all can't wait till the big kick off.
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 8:41 pm

C.S.K.A wrote:
Should be a really good division. Likewise we're surprised at promotion when only finishing 5th but looking at the teams it seems like a good balance. I might be wrong but I don't think anyone will walk the division and likewise there will be no whipping boys.

Us and CPR always have a good battle, this'll be the 5th season in a row we're in the same division, We beat NPE and Hotshots in the Stokes last season but both were tight games. Talbot and Oadby are, or at least were, good footballing teams when we played them a couple of seasons ago, and I'm sure Trinderbox will be a different propostion to the team that steamrolled everyone in div 5 a ferw years back.

The rest will be unknown quantities but we're confident we can trouble anyone on our day and with a few new signings poised to sign that little orange form we're hoping to be in the mix come next April.

Here you've got a few new good signings for the ressies
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 12:28 pm

We've strengthened both the Ressies and the First Team for the new season. We hope the Ressies will be much more competitive this coming season.
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 1:06 pm

BOSSMAN wrote:
C.S.K.A wrote:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 5:32 pm

BOSSMAN wrote:
C.S.K.A wrote:

Hopefully some good signings for the club, we're a club not 2 separate teams, but certainly hoping Ressies are much stronger this year.
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:41 pm

harboro and cska will do well both can score goals. talbot will struggle no doubt imo. the rest is for anyone to call
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 9:54 am

i love that every1 thinks we are going to get beat week in week out if we do we do but at least we don;t fold when things going bad then start again next season
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 4:40 pm

Think hotshots and npe could do well again in division 4. If hotshots can keep their temperament and form going then their a real handful. Npe are a very good side and seem more harder to beat and will be able to grind out a few results when perhaps their not at their best.
Oadby owls could do well but all depends on wat new players they've got coming through
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 1:03 pm

We need some players, lost 7 players from the start of last season. Think were starting training soon which i am not looking forward to lol. Wilksy think we need a friendly against someone terrible so we can remember how to kick a ball lol...
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 11:52 pm

We've got a few dates to fill if u fancy a knock about mate
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 3:04 pm

Cant see NPE doing much really, they need to get alot of new players in i think....to be honest its a poor division....
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 11:38 am

will speak to the gaffa get him to arrange something....

yes could be a struggle this season
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 12:33 pm

lookin forward to the season ahead. from what i've seen of the cska lads great bunch and i cant wait to get the preseason kicked off. signed on the dotted line last night along with adam king from qpr and we are both hoping as individuals we add to the current squad and we can push on for a chance to win things this year instead of battling relegation all the time like the last few seasons. looking at the constitution its not gonna be a walkover for any team and we will be aiming to be in the mix come the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new div4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new div4   The new div4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new div4
Page 1 of 1