Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Whats the ruling???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
super polska

super polska

Whats the ruling??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the ruling???   Whats the ruling??? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:12 am

just seen this topic on the LSL forum and wondered what the ruling was??

http://tlsfl.forumotion.net/banter-leicester-sunday-league-f1/paying-the-ref-t81.htm
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Whats the ruling??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the ruling???   Whats the ruling??? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 8:12 am

think you will find this is covered by competition rules, if the referee turns up and the game is called off over which neither team has control such as weather, then he is entitled to claim half match fee. if the game is called off because a team doesnt turn up or not enough players he can claim full match fee from defaulting club, i also think without looking that a referee can charge expenses if asked to do a pitch inspection.

the only time i have charged anyone was when one team didnt turn up, have never done it for bad weather, my thoughts are teams dont play, players dont pay, so i dont claim it
Back to top Go down

Whats the ruling???
Page 1 of 1