Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team wanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

Team wanted Empty
PostSubject: Team wanted   Team wanted Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 9:06 am

6"4 18 stone 25 years old., deceptively quick left footed player. Best position CB also play LB/LM. Strong in the air, and strong tackler. Use to play Sunday football before I joined the army a few years ago but I leave that behi in June 15th.
Played some football in the army but nowhere near as much as I would have liked, instead I was put into the rugby team but my game is football. Fit, can last the whole 90 and more, rugby definitely helped there.
Looking for a div 5 or 6 team so I can try to get back up to standard, even div 7 I don't mind.
Currently talking with a team at the minute but just want to keep my options open to make sure I get a team for the new season as the team in talking to are quite a high div and I don't want to be without a team if I don't get in theirs

Message me if your inyerested.
I also drI've so can give lifts.
Live near the porche garage near Hamilton but I don't mind travelling.
I will be back from my posting abroad on June 17th

Pm me or 07889273491
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
michael

Team wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team wanted   Team wanted Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:11 pm

we are looking for players are you interested started pre seaon all ready div 4
up for the challenge your number is dead like to speak to you
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Team wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team wanted   Team wanted Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:19 am

If what you say aboves correct you'll have no problem fitting into Div 3.
We have a good bunch of lads at Superfly and if you intested in some pre season friendlys let me know.

Nick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
caz3009

Team wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team wanted   Team wanted Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:04 pm

hi we are looking for players and going to be in div 3,,,currently training on sundays let me know if interested
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

Team wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team wanted   Team wanted Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 9:52 pm

zack come play for us r i;ll tell reg to sort u out lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team wanted   Team wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team wanted
Page 1 of 1