Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

friendlies wanted

Go down 
+2
Widds
fcpoplar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fcpoplar

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 2:20 am

Were Fc Poplar from division 1 of the charnwood sunday league looking for some friendlies for 2012/2013 season... dates from July onwards would be willing to travel and go halfs on match fees ... let us know lads if interested... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 7:11 am

yes mate we would be. i Will drop you a message
Back to top Go down
fcpoplar

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 10:21 pm

cheers pal... look forward to it
Back to top Go down

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 4:16 pm

up for a game pal
Back to top Go down
fcpoplar

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 8:58 pm

yes mate we can't get our own pitch due to goal posts being taken down but will travel and pay half towards costs.. July onwards we would appreciate a game mate just let us know whens convenient ???
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 9:30 pm

Sorry bud, forgot to message you....we have a pitch sorted for every sunday in August at midday....first weekend in August suit you?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 3:51 pm

August 19th - that suit you? I have pencilled it in
Back to top Go down
fcpoplar

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:57 pm

yes widds that would be great.. sunday 19th august is fine
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:12 pm

Spot on, its in the diary
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:26 pm

fcpoplar wrote:

Oh i hope you dont take this offensive, widds is my sugar plum, so dont get any ideas to try and lure him away, we've been bossom buddies for some time...(singing.....that boy is mine....the god damn boy is mine...all mine...)
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:20 pm

Hellboy wrote:
fcpoplar wrote:

Oh i hope you dont take this offensive, widds is my sugar plum, so dont get any ideas to try and lure him away, we've been bossom buddies for some time...(singing.....that boy is mine....the god damn boy is mine...all mine...)
Suspect Widds are you to tell hellboy or am i?
Back off! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:30 pm

lets be fair, if it was an issue, plenty of this big bear to go round lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 12:48 pm

Big bear, oh thats what you let me call you on our first man hug, dont get giving away all our secrets, and using the term back off, thats one of our favourite positions we shift into, oooooh ive gone all warm just thinking about it, no room for a threesome, and especially not one wearing a fetish mask.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 4:17 pm

We could get a pitch sorted for the end of July if thats any good to you?
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 4:25 pm

We could get a pitch sorted for the end of July if thats any good to you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

friendlies wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlies wanted   friendlies wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friendlies wanted
Page 1 of 1