HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Which forum member is the apple of your eye?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Empty
PostSubject: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:02 pm

Who is it and why?
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:01 am

I like The Manager because of his clever,witty and thoughtful remarks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:27 am

Toepoke and Bad Tekkers!

Jealous, Childish and Boring
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:15 pm

for split personalities it has to be hellboy/widds
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:21 pm

now to be known as hellwidds, you know that evil wizzard off harry potter.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 3:05 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

for split personalities it has to be hellboy/widds

Keep telling Jody that Widds is not Hellboy, lol......
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 5:28 pm

Haha just seen this. tommy i am not Hellboy, i can but dream lol. Hellboy dropped a ball off to Magna on a Wednesday night once and they Will confirm it wasn't me
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 5:35 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha just seen this. tommy i am not Hellboy, i can but dream lol. Hellboy dropped a ball off to Magna on a Wednesday night once and they Will confirm it wasn't me

Someone in disguise lol! I've only been on the forum a short while Widds and u and hellboy sure do surf around the same topics lol! But that's another topic all in its self Wink anyhow widds congrats on that Div 3 title!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:14 pm

Haha cheers mate, delighted with winning it. and malc has met both of us in
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 5:51 am

Widds wrote:

Hellboy also dropped us a match ball at Wednesday Night Football, signed too. Definitely wasn't Widds!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 9:52 am

20twenty Cool
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 10:16 am

He gets around a bit
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 11:36 am

Hellboy is a foooooooookin legend.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 11:48 am

I have to agree with littlebigman!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 11:52 am

capello, Hellboy, they my top two. comedy gold from them
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 12:20 pm

capello's name first????? ive just fainted, somebody place the smelling salts under my nose quick.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 6:17 pm

Widds wrote:

Now now hellboy calm down, Widds is very honest and his decision is final!

Made me jizz in my primark pants Laughing
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 6:19 pm

Personally i dont have any favourites, The majority are predictable posters. however me and widds have this special connection Very Happy the big yellow bus
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 7:16 pm

Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:

Now now hellboy calm down, Widds is very honest and his decision is final!

Made me jizz in my primark pants Laughing

i only buy fake primark gear, the only difference is, it says skidmark on the label.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 7:21 pm

Fozzi...... especially after todays results, you little beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which forum member is the apple of your eye?   Which forum member is the apple of your eye? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which forum member is the apple of your eye?
Page 1 of 1