Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

predictor table week 25

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

predictor table week 25 Empty
PostSubject: predictor table week 25   predictor table week 25 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 6:32 pm

for those that participated this week:

680 Fishandchips (68)
677 Polska Legend II (61)
628 Hairy Hebrew (111)
455 FC Hoskins (68)
447 THE MAGICIAN (53)
392 white eagles (84)
217 g72 (74)

superb late charge for the title from Hairy Hebrew today who correctly predicted 4 scores but agonisingly went against his own team! but well done
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: predictor table week 25   predictor table week 25 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 6:43 pm

111 points wow that must be worth a prize in it's self! Silly me! Shud have faith in us! Even tho there was talk of our one footed keeper playing up top
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: predictor table week 25   predictor table week 25 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

The Magician..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed more like The Great Soprendo..... Wink in this comp...piff paff puff.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: predictor table week 25   predictor table week 25 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 8:32 am

Ha ha ha. I know. Can't win em all hey.

Helly, have a look at my pre season predictions for league Champions though through all the Divisions, not the late Novemeber one that everyone can see how teams a forming after 3 or more months, I'm talking before a ball is even kicked.

Not bad at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: predictor table week 25   predictor table week 25 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:26 am

who did you tip?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: predictor table week 25   predictor table week 25 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:04 pm

Prem - Bulls Head Athletic / Danger Advance............. Advance still in hunt for Championship 2nd at worse, Bulls head unfortunately folded

Div 1 - Star & Garter/ Danger FC Hoskins........... Star & Garter in pole position for league

Div 2 - Fosse City / Danger Guthlaxton.......... 2nd and 3rd

Div 3 - NRI, how could I go against my own / Danger THE WHOLE LEAGUE............ NRI, chance for the League, 2nd at worse

Div 4 - NRI reserves / Danger Fc Hoskins reserves.......... Hoskins in pole position, 2nd at worse, our reserves have under performed i think and 5th/6th will be very dissapointed

Div 5 - Harrow / Danger St Marks............ St Marks in great position for league 2nd at worse, Harrow did well but maybe end in 4th

Div 6 - Epworth Forest / Danger NPE ........... NPE Champions, Epworth also folded.

Div 7 - Humberstone 2000 / Danger Wigston Rangers............ Humbo Champions and Wigston 3rd

So out of 2 choices in each of the 8 Divisions i may have picked 7 Champions and 2nd & 3rd in the other one, happy with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: predictor table week 25   predictor table week 25 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

Don't cover the Prem but think I am right in saying that Prem Sports won the league with their win on Friday?

S&G in my opinion are second only to Advance this year (no disrespect to Prem).

Fosse proved yesterday what a good side they are - not many teams would come back from the opening 9 minute blitz we gave them (2-0 up) and take control of the game for the rest of the half but they did. Not sure any of us outside the Foxes camp saw them coming - but they did sign some quality players and deservedly won the league.

You guys have been there or thereabouts all season and although I rate Reem they have thrown away some wins regardless of off field events. (were 3-1 up against MDH only to draw 3-3). Think you seem to have that ability to win games when you absolutely have to. Don't know about Div 4, but St Marks will win Div 5 in my opinion. Kajima may think differently, but the team that are the biggest danger are GHW at the moment who are flying.

NPE worthy winners of Div 6, but Hotshots could well have got there but for a 2 game wobble and a few off field incidents. Again, don't know a lot about Div 7 but with all due respect to Humbo there really should be only one team winning that league with the quality they have in that side. Gifford and Geary are Div 1 / Prem standard, and I would have been amazed had they not won it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: predictor table week 25   predictor table week 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

predictor table week 25
Page 1 of 1