Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

A special mention

Go down 
+14
Mivan are going up
gattuso
Skeems
Paulo
lingers
Cobbo
SerialStalker
Spy
tysmith c.n.f.c
Hellboy
Polska legend II
Widds
mowmacre fc
Aussie Owl
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:41 pm

Who, in your club, kept the spirit going throughout the season and deserves a special mention Question

Who regularly put in a star performance?

Who was the unsung hero behind the scenes?

Did you have a sugar Daddy who did not ask for anything in return?

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm

noone we are 500£ in debt poor season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:56 pm

From my perspective, the following:

Special mention to the FA for their directives which i believe have been very poor in many areas this year.

Special mention to Dawn Wapples at County FA who, despite having her hands tied by the rules has been very helpful every time needed.

Our sponsor, without whom, and baring in mind my first point mentioned, we would have folded this year, without a shadow of a doubt. We came very close to folding even with the help of Dawn and Firecurtains.

I would struggle to pick any single person out for us, with Malc turning up sometimes at the end of a 90 hour week after working Saturday nights, the Ilnickis for turning up in some of the worst states ever, but still turning up, Andy Veasey for joining us and giving us a boost when it was needed, Tyrone for coming and turning out for us when we were short on players, Ginge for coming down every week even though he had a struggle at the beginning of the season, and has recently started returning to form...

And a special mention to Rich Conway Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 5:01 pm

cheeky Widds, just cheeky
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 5:12 pm

A special mention to all the ringers that never got recognised.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 5:25 pm

Widds wrote:

Special mention to the FA for their directives which i believe have been very poor in many areas this year.

Special mention to Dawn Wapples at County FA who, despite having her hands tied by the rules has been very helpful every time needed.

Our sponsor, without whom, and baring in mind my first point mentioned, we would have folded this year, without a shadow of a doubt. We came very close to folding even with the help of Dawn and Firecurtains.

I would struggle to pick any single person out for us, with Malc turning up sometimes at the end of a 90 hour week after working Saturday nights, the Ilnickis for turning up in some of the worst states ever, but still turning up, Andy Veasey for joining us and giving us a boost when it was needed, Tyrone for coming and turning out for us when we were short on players, Ginge for coming down every week even though he had a struggle at the beginning of the season, and has recently started returning to form...

bought a tear to my eye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spy

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 5:45 pm

Very good Widds!!
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 6:01 pm

Widds wrote:

LEGEND
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 6:43 pm

The Fosse lads have been great all year (good bunch) which has certainly helped me in my first season as club sec.

Our manager Mark & skipper Jamie have been especially a great help, sharing the burden of what keeps a club ticking along.

Not forgetting my better half for all her help looking after the money (managed to get us a mortgage! Wink ).
Back to top Go down
lingers

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 10:14 pm

For us I have to mention our captain andy Herbert been outstanding this season played in nearly every position and scored most of our goals.

Also Shaun Harding now he has literally played every position and been amazing in all of them he really puts a shift in every game and played thru injuries.

And lastly gav cuppleditch he in my opinion wud hav bin top scorer in this division he knows where the net is. He got injured in 1st game of season vs staff and still can't play gutted for him cuz he's desperate to play.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 10:58 pm

Basically thanks 2 all the lads that have pulled on a shirt this season. Big thanks to sav for being the perfect translator and lads like craney who have run the line on many occasions with enthusiasm. Also robin for work behind the scenes and allowing his garage to double up for a changing room, rys for looking after the finances and last but not least our 2 sponsors who have provided us with vital goodwill funds at de montfort uni and oval.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 8:57 am

Darrell Matts for us has been first class. Slotted into the side fantastically well and to score 9 goals from CB shows his quality.

This has to be Katie and Ralph. These two are first class. Katie keeps the club afloat and is the organiser of nights out, finals, presentation etc...the lads wouldnt have half the stuff they do if it wasnt for her. Ralphy travels from Hinckley every week which is commitment enough as it, hopefully 3 finals in 4 years is enoug of a return for his time!

No sugar daddy just a commitedd bunch of lads that always pay on time (subs and fines etc) and make Katies job a little easier!

Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:16 am

Who, in your club, kept the spirit going throughout the season and deserves a special mention
Skeems and Jukes without a doubt, without these 2 Magna would be dead.

Got to say, Danny Baines, Lee Tyers and Tom Cartwright turned up every week and gave it everything for us.

Me!

No unfortunately not

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:12 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Me!

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:13 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:

This has to be Katie

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:15 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
Widds wrote:

bought a tear to my eye Very Happy

hope to get to play with you next season ty
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:27 pm

there should also be a mention for 2 committe members who have very tough jobs - James for his work on the fixtures. He get's a lot of pressure trying to juggle pitches and fixtures and it is a minefield of a job - not to mention those clubs who expect him to answer their queries within an hour of asking them, forgetting he has a full time job and a family. and then of course he also organises the semi finals!

and then Stewart. We've needed our biggest pool of refs this season in years, and to my knowledge virtually all games have been covered. i genuinely thought we would struggle for refs this season given the number of potential games each week, so well done Stewart. (And I've only reffed 2 Polska games this season as opposed to 10 last year so we must have more on board and keeping them).

well done guys
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:54 pm

For us it has to be Bhav Gangajalia (great name) .. He is there week in week out and although we can't always give him the game time we would like to he never moans. He drives across Leicester to pick me up every morning, sorts out our finances, Runs the line when he isnt playing and will always give 110% when he is on the pitch. He helps me and Rav out so much and without him i have no idea where Mivan would be.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:03 pm

agree that is a great name
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:07 pm

James and Stewart defineitly worth a mention!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 1:19 pm

Squizz
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:34 pm

Where are the Mods when you nee 'em ey. tut tut affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:01 pm

Jimmyb wrote:

Cannot watch everything 24/7 but sometimes rely on information provided - which has now happened
Back to top Go down
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

Cannot watch everything 24/7 but sometimes rely on information provided - which has now happened

The 'tut tut' was aimed at the comment not the Mods. Evil or Very Mad

Back on topic...

A special mention to the Moderators who do an outstanding job of keeping the forum in good health I love you
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 2:05 pm

we are the mods, we are the mods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A special mention Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special mention   A special mention Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A special mention
Page 1 of 1