Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED

Go down 
+18
huncote no:2
sgoodman
OldMagnaNumber2
Dodgy
mowmacre fc
KING BENNY
Hellboy
Paulo
Mivan are going up
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
Jenko
Polska legend II
Spy
sean callaghan
Pete Mourinho
Widds
Aussie Owl
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Empty
PostSubject: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 1:38 pm

Advance Couriers v Huncote Sunday

at Holmes Park (use Badger Drive entrance) on Friday, 20th April

Presentation of teams at 6.50pm

Kick off at 7 pm

Admission £3.

We are expecting a good crowd to watch this game between David and Goliath.

Entertainment guaranteed - shock result?

This is the big one which should be a fitting climax to our premier cup competition

See you there?

What's your prediction for the score and the crowd?

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 1:58 pm

Huncote 3-2 Advance Couriers.
Game will be one way traffic in Advance's favour, but Huncote will show great resolve to win the game, scoring with 100% of their shots.

Attendance to be 286.

Good luck to Pete, Chewy and the lads, gutted at not being able to watch this, but had to get our game played against Epworth
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 2:27 pm

Get yourseleves down and support Huncote.

Greenarmy

Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm

Widds wrote:
Huncote 3-2 Advance Couriers.
Game will be one way traffic in Advance's favour, but Huncote will show great resolve to win the game, scoring with 100% of their shots.

Attendance to be 286.

Good luck to Pete, Chewy and the lads, gutted at not being able to watch this, but had to get our game played against Epworth

Would love it just love it if you were right mate Smile

Might break 300 on the gate!!
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:49 am

Anyone out there looking for a bet on the game i hear the poster for all the huncote goal scorers goes in the window today at mark jarvis in wigston and its only for 1st goal scorer of the game with no advance players on the list, no odds on the games result so if anyone fancies a bet on there being an upset with huncote taking the lead get down and see dec in the shop for the prices, i was told starting prices are 5/1 min and thats for adam dyke and wes johnson so good prices are being offered.
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:31 am

You expecting to score?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 8:22 am

5-1? That's no value shop around for8s. Those bookies know their margins don't they.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 8:28 am

After seeing both teams this season and playing against Huncote I feel Advance's quality will come through with a 6-0 win!

Good luck to Pete and the lads though
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 8:47 am

First of all, Congratulations to Huncote for getting this far, by no fluke either, they are a decent team with a lot of quality and have beaten some VERY GOOD teams on their route to the final.

For me its an old Cliche, they are winners anyway for their tremendous cup run, I honestly believe they have a little squeak, if they have 9 or 10 players playing at their maximum and Advance have 4 or 5 that have taken them lightly then there could be a shock on the cards.

I'm going for Advance 1 Huncote 2. Att 333

All the very best of luck to Pete, chewy and the rest of the Huncote lads, just hope lady luck is on your side and carry that Div 3 flag all the way.

Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:08 am

I'll be there!! I have missed 2 of the 3 finals so far for various reasons. I can only see an Advance Rout - I'll go 6-1 to Advance. Ogden to get 3, Wheeler, Leaver and O'Flynn. Adam Dyke to notch for Huncote
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:28 pm

We shall be there.. along with my father in law ...the son of Bill Walton
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:32 pm

People betting on this game should be aware that Huncote have enlisted the help of a top sports psychologist who uses hypnotism for some of his techniques. He has conducted hours of sessions with the Huncote players, so much so that on Friday, all the Advance players will resemble Willy Wonka's oompa loompas when they step on to the pitch. The Huncote keeper and defenders will also see any ball Advance shoot towards them at ten times less than its normal speed, helping them defend and clear it. The Advance goal will also be magnified to look like the the size of the grand canyon, whilst their own will resemble the eye of a needle. vital information before you place your bet.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:34 pm

Whilst anything can happen in football, I think back to one of the finals last year when Scrappy Garage took apart a very very strong Throops side, who possessed plenty of talent in their ranks. I can't help thinking Advance will have too much. Should be a good crowd though, 280 ish?
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:37 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
5-1? That's no value shop around for8s. Those bookies know their margins don't they.

Not too sure me and Sean are value at 16-1 either.......going to have to push that out to 33-1 surely lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:37 pm

Jenko wrote:
Good luck to Pete and the lads though

Cheers Jenko
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:38 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
First of all, Congratulations to Huncote for getting this far, by no fluke either, they are a decent team with a lot of quality and have beaten some VERY GOOD teams on their route to the final.

For me its an old Cliche, they are winners anyway for their tremendous cup run, I honestly believe they have a little squeak, if they have 9 or 10 players playing at their maximum and Advance have 4 or 5 that have taken them lightly then there could be a shock on the cards.

All the very best of luck to Pete, chewy and the rest of the Huncote lads, just hope lady luck is on your side and carry that Div 3 flag all the way.

Thanks for the good wishes Malc......hope you have recovered from Aintree and can seal the title on Friday night too......come join us in Fan club after lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:39 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
People betting on this game should be aware that Huncote have enlisted the help of a top sports psychologist who uses hypnotism for some of his techniques. He has conducted hours of sessions with the Huncote players, so much so that on Friday, all the Advance players will resemble Willy Wonka's oompa loompas when they step on to the pitch. The Huncote keeper and defenders will also see any ball Advance shoot towards them at ten times less than its normal speed, helping them defend and clear it. The Advance goal will also be magnified to look like the the size of the grand canyon, whilst their own will resemble the eye of a needle. vital information before you place your bet.

That was confidential information Mark, you were not meant to share!!!

All part of our pre-match preparation
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:57 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
I'll be there!! I have missed 2 of the 3 finals so far for various reasons. I can only see an Advance Rout - I'll go 6-1 to Advance. Ogden to get 3, Wheeler, Leaver and O'Flynn. Adam Dyke to notch for Huncote

I really cant see Ogden starting for Advance. If he starts that means there already taking Huncote lightly and maybe then an upset maybe on the cards!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:01 pm

hope you're not from Huncote with a comment like that because now he will start and be fired up!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:17 pm

Good luck to Pete and his boys, like i said to him last friday just enjoy the whole day, becuase the game passes you by!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 3:01 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Thanks for the good wishes Malc......hope you have recovered from Aintree and can seal the title on Friday night too......come join us in Fan club after lol!

we are already booked in for that beautiful club! word of advice tho, don't let them put a jager tattoo on you, a bugger to get off. see you in the 80s room lol
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 3:54 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
hope you're not from Huncote with a comment like that because now he will start and be fired up!

Spy is nothing to do with Huncote and comments like that don't help. Ogden is a very good player and if he plays its because he deserves to do so not because anything thinks we are a walk over!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 3:54 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Good luck to Pete and his boys, like i said to him last friday just enjoy the whole day, becuase the game passes you by!!

Cheers mate we are trying our best to enjoy it!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 3:55 pm

Widds wrote:
Huncote Sec wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

we are already booked in for that beautiful club! word of advice tho, don't let them put a jager tattoo on you, a bugger to get off. see you in the 80s room lol

See you there can't wait lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

Should be a real good game, probably obvious who i'd want to win, but not saying....Widds has got a jager tatoo on his left buttock, its been there for weeks.....ooops
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 5:10 pm

You are NRI through and through hellboy, bet you've got the other buttock done
Back to top Go down
KING BENNY

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 6:34 pm

advance will win by 6... im not sure huncote will get past the halfway line more 6 times either!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:23 pm

someone tell wheeler the goal mouth near clubhouse right hand side 6yard box there a bobble ! all the best both
wheeler do u need a spare ticket for the missus . dont let her waste 3doller esp after your howler last time
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 8:02 pm

Wheelers been scoring some hatricks on Saturdays....
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:39 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
Anyone out there looking for a bet on the game i hear the poster for all the huncote goal scorers goes in the window today at mark jarvis in wigston and its only for 1st goal scorer of the game with no advance players on the list, no odds on the games result so if anyone fancies a bet on there being an upset with huncote taking the lead get down and see dec in the shop for the prices, i was told starting prices are 5/1 min and thats for adam dyke and wes johnson so good prices are being offered.

THE BOARDS ARE NOW UP AND PRICES ON THE GAME SCORE AND HUNCOTE SCORERS ARE NOW BEING OFFERED

ADVANCE ARE 1/5
HUNCOTE ARE 7/1
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 10:46 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Not too sure me and Sean are value at 16-1 either.......going to have to push that out to 33-1 surely lol!

AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET 33/1 HOW MUCH YOU HAVING ON YOURSELF THEN
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:15 pm

are bets still limited to a fiver? wouldn't mind earning £1 by backing advance...
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:36 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
are bets still limited to a fiver? wouldn't mind earning £1 by backing advance...

THERE IS NOTHING SAYING MAX BET ANYWHERE SO LETS SEE HOW BRAVE YOU ARE MARK
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:43 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Oooo ya!!!! Mark just got called out!!! I reckon Mark should give Sean and Pete 5-1 on a Huncote win..... monkey
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:51 pm

Widds wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Oooo ya!!!! Mark just got called out!!! I reckon Mark should give Sean and Pete 5-1 on a Huncote win..... monkey

MARK JARVIS ARE 7/1 SO THE HUNCOTE LADS WILL GO THERE UNLESS MARK CAN OFFER ANY BETTER!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:56 pm

Have I missed something? I meant how much would the bookies let me put on advance because fiver maximum bet wouldn't be worth it!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:58 pm

Stacey coore looked in good form tonight - tidy little hat trick
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:07 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Have I missed something? I meant how much would the bookies let me put on advance because fiver maximum bet wouldn't be worth it!

NO I KNOW, YOU JUST LIKE TAKING BETS AND LAYING ODDS OF YOUR OWN BUT NO THE £5 MAX STAKE WAS NOT MENTIONED SO BET WHAT YOU LIKE
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:08 am

Polska legend II wrote:

LETS HOPE HE IS NOT ON FRIDAY OR STUBBS HIS TOE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:09 am

Polska legend II wrote:

He played centre back against Prem Sports though....may not start up front if Wheeler and Goodman are about....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED   Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Walton Cup Final at Holmes Park - POSTPONED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next