Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 15 April

Go down 
+15
Mivan are going up
Gifford
LoneRanger38
Kilworthsunday
Spy
Widds
browny15lfc
Hairy Hebrew!
Rwhite08
Alan Partridge
Bucko
mowmacre fc
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
Gordon
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - Sunday 15 April  Empty
PostSubject: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 8:27 am

Not many Sundays left for football this season - but still there is a tale to share
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 12:35 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Magna 3 Reem 3. Very Happy
................happy talking talking happy talk....talk about things you like to see....you've got to have a "dreem"...if you dont have a "dreem"...how you gonna make a "dreem" come truuuuuuuuuue. cheers
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 2:17 pm

Lol Helly, its not over yet, we still got a very, very important game on Friday night ( my birthday ) we need to win still, won't be taking Epworth lightly either, played them twice this season and both times really struggled to beat them, one game they were beating us 2-1 with 20 mins to go and they only had 9 men.

Finally in our own hands, we will give it our all I'm certain of that though.

Cheers Magna you beauties, it gives us a chance now.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 2:37 pm

pheonix 2 hoskins res 2

poor performance by hoskins today . didnt help with few injuries had to change team after 5mins but pheonix battled away scored 2 goals but we should off won easily we missed 3 open goals inside 6yard box even last kick off game cross comes in beats keeper empty net our lad hits its against barr. never mind 3points wednesday will do
congrats pheonix deserved summit today
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 3:14 pm

Harrow 4-0 cska

Decent performance today i think 4-0 flattered them shud av bin 6-7 but all about 3 points i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 3:41 pm

Humbo champions!! Well done boys
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 3:47 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Lol Helly, its not over yet, we still got a very, very important game on Friday night ( my birthday ) we need to win still, won't be taking Epworth lightly either, played them twice this season and both times really struggled to beat them, one game they were beating us 2-1 with 20 mins to go and they only had 9 men.

Finally in our own hands, we will give it our all I'm certain of that though.

Cheers Magna you beauties, it gives us a chance now.

The winner takes it all.....the loser standing small.....beside the victory...thats our destiny....

Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

Well that's it for NPE all futures complete and just one defeat. Fantastic season well done lads.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:22 pm

Afc royal oak 3-0 little Bowden

Sy Herbert
Tom Scott
Chris montoto

Very comfortable win today. With 3rd in the bag were gonna put names in a hat but after Bowden beating us last time out with a Make shift team we felt we owed Bowden a performance with a close to full strength side! Missing daz jones and Jay Oliver but still fort we had Plenty about us!
Felt very comfortable throughout with our keeper not having much to do all game. A great finish to the end of the season for the oak having won 5 out of 5 conceding 0 goals! Very chuffed with our season after being tipped by many to finish bottom 2!
Special mention to captain chris montoto on finally getting his 1 goal for the season! A solid 5 yard tap in!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:26 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
pheonix 2 hoskins res 2

poor performance by hoskins today . didnt help with few injuries had to change team after 5mins but pheonix battled away scored 2 goals but we should off won easily we missed 3 open goals inside 6yard box even last kick off game cross comes in beats keeper empty net our lad hits its against barr. never mind 3points wednesday will do

You watch bloody super fly beat us both now...
Any news on the fixture for our game, coleman? Is that Sunday a def no?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:29 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Sy Herbert
Tom Scott
Chris montoto

Very comfortable win today. With 3rd in the bag were gonna put names in a hat but after Bowden beating us last time out with a Make shift team we felt we owed Bowden a performance with a close to full strength side! Missing daz jones and Jay Oliver but still fort we had Plenty about us!
Felt very comfortable throughout with our keeper not having much to do all game. A great finish to the end of the season for the oak having won 5 out of 5 conceding 0 goals! Very chuffed with our season after being tipped by many to finish bottom 2!
Special mention to captain chris montoto on finally getting his 1 goal for the season! A solid 5 yard tap in!

Well done to you boys....is it you guys that have Mr Dave Llewelyn signed on?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
pheonix 2 hoskins res 2

29th is looking a no-no our 1st team are at home to throops . noway we are reversing it as your grouns is too far . looks like a friday night
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:42 pm

and i have asked james to find us some nets to use the next pitch but there are other teams that use that ground
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm

Tommy Gilroy scored for Saffron Lounge Bar?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm

Widds wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Sy Herbert
Tom Scott
Chris montoto

Cheers widds! No who's dave Llewelyn?? J
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 5:53 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
pheonix 2 hoskins res 2

29th is looking a no-no our 1st team are at home to throops . noway we are reversing it as your grouns is too far . looks like a friday night

I could live with a Friday night mate. Prefer the Friday before the scheduled Sunday, if poss ... As we have an end of season thing planned for the 1st w/e of May... Thought we were all done etc..
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Widds wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Sy Herbert
Tom Scott
Chris montoto

Cheers widds! No who's dave Llewelyn?? J

Lad i used to play with in LSL, thought he had signed on for you guys...top lad
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 6:38 pm

Not sure many of us can make Friday night Browny. Work commitments, plus i heard Hoskins pitch is too far!?!?!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 7:03 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
pheonix 2 hoskins res 2

Oh browny u gonna introduce yourself this sunday lol
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 7:10 pm

I never scored today Geary did nice headline though
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 10:11 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
Not sure many of us can make Friday night Browny. Work commitments, plus i heard Hoskins pitch is too far!?!?!

I didn't think the work thing through, but we can discuss that depending on what the league say.. Obviously we offer to reverse, but I don't blame Hoskins for not wanting to. If they have already won the league, I wonder if they will accept giving us enough points to keep the fly in 3rd, and neither team will bother turning up haha ?
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 10:46 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
Humbo champions!! Well done boys
. Cheers bro x
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:37 am

Congratulations to Humbo Rangers on winning the league.

Had a vested interest in these boys all season and first place I looked after my own Division every week, Well done lads.
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:25 am

Congrats to Humbo!

Apart from spending 70 minutes injured i really enjoyed the game yesterday. We gifted them the game with two silly mistakes but after a long season these things happen. We were missing Rav Dhillion and Nick Walsh today and it shown. Even so, we held our own and were dissapointed with the defeat.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:49 am

Your secretary texted me your name Gifford - makes a mockery of the headline now

Congrats on winning Div 7 anyway
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:57 am

I'll be struggling with a midweek fixture away at Hoskins browny.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 10:04 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Your secretary texted me your name Gifford - makes a mockery of the headline now

Congrats on winning Div 7 anyway
. He's getting old haha I don't mind the headline lol
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:14 pm

Widds wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Sy Herbert
Tom Scott
Chris montoto

congrats to Oak yesterday, they fully deserved it. we never turned up which was very dissapointing considering our form of late. chance to regroup now for next season..dave llewellyn plays for us by the way!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:59 pm

oh yeah, was reading it wrong. you have a good player there, bit old now tho lol
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:19 pm

NKBomber wrote:

to be honest i dont mind playing away if your ground was nearer but because youe all way out there noway. the league will need to change . plus we got hammerd 7-2 so why would we wanna reverse it even if we have won league we still wouldnt reverse, dont take it wrong way tho boys.

im thinking
27th friday
2nd may - wednesday
or
following sund 6th
??
any answers from james gordon dennis?
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:04 am

how far is it?
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:22 am

fc hoskins wrote:
NKBomber wrote:

to be honest i dont mind playing away if your ground was nearer but because youe all way out there noway. the league will need to change . plus we got hammerd 7-2 so why would we wanna reverse it even if we have won league we still wouldnt reverse, dont take it wrong way tho boys.

im thinking
27th friday
2nd may - wednesday
or
following sund 6th
??

Got to watch this one! Should be a good game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:26 am

Kilworthsunday wrote:
how far is it?

Your ground is 23.7 miles away from Hoskins, Just over half hour drive.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:20 am

fc hoskins wrote:
NKBomber wrote:

im thinking
27th friday
2nd may - wednesday
or
following sund 6th
??

I will go with whatever the league say anyway. I have a couple of players who can't make the Sunday and others who can't make the week as they swapped their shifts etc based on the fixture listings when they came out. Hopefully James finds that set of nets that you asked for and we are ok to stay as scheduled.

Only the 6th gives me a problem but even that can be lived with, I think
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:23 am

browny15lfc wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
NKBomber wrote:

im thinking
27th friday
2nd may - wednesday
or
following sund 6th
??

I will go with whatever the league say anyway. I have a couple of players who can't make the Sunday and others who can't make the week as they swapped their shifts etc based on the fixture listings when they came out. Hopefully James finds that set of nets that you asked for and we are ok to stay as scheduled.

Only the 6th gives me a problem but even that can be lived with, I think

Why don't you just bring your nets browny?
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:35 am

If browny is not available on the 6th then we should definately go with that!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:57 am

We have presentation and an afternoon friendly at home on the 6th but this is 1 in the afternoon so could still play..

And Our nets stay up and are cable tied on. The big pitch has box nets and they aren't any good for normal posts. Or we would have.
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 1:20 pm

Widds wrote:
oh yeah, was reading it wrong. you have a good player there, bit old now tho lol

haha yeah he's a good lad...I'll pass on the compliment!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 April    Banter - Sunday 15 April  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 15 April
Page 1 of 1