Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixture secretary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Fixture secretary Empty
PostSubject: Fixture secretary   Fixture secretary Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 11:35 am

Next Sunday (22nd April) I am running the London Marathon.

Those that know me will understand this is NOT going to be easy. I have been training since last October but along with my full time job, 3 young children and the sorting football for the Alliance league my training has no way gone as well (or I've done as much) as I'd have liked!!

Anyhow I am raising money for Heartlink a local charity at Glenfield hospital who support kids and their families when they have heart problems. Info on Heartlink can be found here; http://www.heartlink-glenfield.org.uk/

For those that also don't know my dad passed away 10 years ago to a sudden heart attack. I always said when he was alive I'd run the marathon to him! (although right now I wish I'd said something a lot simpler!!)

I am hoping to raise £500 at least for Heart link and although I've already raised a bit it's nowhere near as much as I'd like!!

So PLEASE can people / teams dip into their pockets (I know times are hard and money is NOT easy to come by) and sponsor me as little or as much as they can?!

I know every year teams say they owe me favours and I've even had people come on here and say they'll buy me a beer!! Well if so please sponsor me and get me to my target!!!

https://www.justgiving.com/jamesshephard

Thanks.

James
Fixture Secretary
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Fixture secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture secretary   Fixture secretary Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 12:24 pm

hope u have read my txt .
sunday 29th hoskins 1st and ressis are both at home ??
which isnt possible we need to rearrange the hoskin res vs north kil.
also we need to arrange 1st vs sunbury home fixture
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Fixture secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture secretary   Fixture secretary Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:12 pm

Good Luck James- Magna will def be sending some money your way, and cracking charity to support! x
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Fixture secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture secretary   Fixture secretary Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 9:24 pm

I have today reached £300 of my £500 target!!

Thanks to LDA Spartans for their sponsorship. Several other teams have said they will send money etc and I look forward to receiving these.

If people don't want to sponsor me through the just giving website you can send me cash / cheques and I will ensure they get put onto the just giving site!!

Come on everyone!! If every team could spare a few quid???

Dont forget I'll still be fixture Secretary next season Wink

Ha ha only joking!! Laughing

Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

Fixture secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture secretary   Fixture secretary Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 9:45 am

How much did you raise? If you are still running, let me know when you have finished. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Fixture secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture secretary   Fixture secretary Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 1:20 pm

The Fixture Secretary wrote:

I have today reached £300 of my £500 target!!

Thanks to LDA Spartans for their sponsorship. Several other teams have said they will send money etc and I look forward to receiving these.

If people don't want to sponsor me through the just giving website you can send me cash / cheques and I will ensure they get put onto the just giving site!!

Come on everyone!! If every team could spare a few quid???

Dont forget I'll still be fixture Secretary next season Wink

Ha ha only joking!! Laughing

Don't forget that extra free date next season Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fixture secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture secretary   Fixture secretary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixture secretary
Page 1 of 1