HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:35 am

Start of the end of season evening games tonight - 4 fixtures scheduled - and they have a bearing on the tops of the tables

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 07 Apr 2012, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 1:48 pm

Come on the Saff boys, I'm rooting for ya from my sick bed. Don't forget, you have a final to stake your claim for so you gotta go out all guns blazing. Good luck.

Will have a high interest on the Magna game tonight also, hopefullly Mr Stevens and co can get at least a point against Magna to secure us 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 2:01 pm

We will be swimming around at this rate mate!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 3:50 pm

Lol yeah, not the best conditions are they and very unexpected after last week.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 4:23 pm

Anyone let me know the saff kick off time?

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_ThisWeek.html
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:22 pm

1-0 to saff after 25 minutes. Great long ball from centre mid, striker took it down superbly and slotted in from corner of six yard box
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:01 pm

3-1 saff. Saff lads starting to play some cracking football.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:22 pm

5-2 to saff now I hear.....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:33 pm

5-3 saff. Great work. Cheers to the saff lads. You beauties
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:41 pm

Saff 5 reem team 3
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:44 pm

[quote="Widds"]Anyone let me know the saff kick off time?

6 o'clock pal....... Wink
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:45 pm

I can already see it now Reem will be blaming the Ref i don't think they've ever lost without it being the Refs fault!!!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:46 pm

Nice one Saff lounge. Game on.

How have Magna done. Hope they have won now but not by many. Lol.

Someone tell me. Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:50 pm

littlebigman wrote:
I can already see it now Reem will be blaming the Ref i don't think they've ever lost without it being the Refs fault!!!

surely not, as if, never, very doubtful, i cant see it myself, definitely not, really dont think so, no way jose, Stewart wouldnt let anyone down.....

5 - 3 ?? what a brilliant scoreline..chuffed to bits myself, glad i went to watch..... bounce

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:30 pm

Kajima 5 thurmaston 1
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:32 pm

Lee stevens and co did their job as requested: MDH 4-0 Magna
Goalscorers:
Sim Thomas x 2
Lee Stevens
Dom Page
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:55 pm

Mdh 4 magna 0
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:56 pm

Star & Garter 3-2 Sunbury United
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:05 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
Lee stevens and co did their job as requested: MDH 4-0 Magna
Goalscorers:
Sim Thomas x 2
Lee Stevens
Dom Page

Cracker of a result that, well done, we are assured of 2nd now Smile
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:43 pm

Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:

surely not, as if, never, very doubtful, i cant see it myself, definitely not, really dont think so, no way jose, Stewart wouldnt let anyone down.....

5 - 3 ?? what a brilliant scoreline..chuffed to bits myself, glad i went to watch..... bounce

It was far too cold for you surely??? Bloody freezing!!

Good result for MDH, shows how good they can be....
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 11:00 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:

The two semi final defeats really knocked our confidence for a while, performances and results suffered and we were back to where we were at the start of the season losing games we really should have got something from but hopefully we'll finish the season well and take that into next season, a bit more consistancy and we can be challenging at the right end of the table not fighting to stay out the bottom 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 11:03 pm

Kajima 5-1 thurmaston not bad with half a team and our winger in goal!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 11:09 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:

The two semi final defeats really knocked our confidence for a while, performances and results suffered and we were back to where we were at the start of the season losing games we really should have got something from but hopefully we'll finish the season well and take that into next season, a bit more consistancy and we can be challenging at the right end of the table not fighting to stay out the bottom 2 Smile

Agree with that mate, you are only consistency away from challenging, you certainly have the ability as a team....good luck in your cup final pal
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:40 am

Widds wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:

Agree with that mate, you are only consistency away from challenging, you certainly have the ability as a team....good luck in your cup final pal

You trying to rub it in Widds lol!

MDH beat us 7-0 over the two games, and fully deserved to. Another good game between us. Maybe 4 goal margin was a little unjust but MDH played some good football. Thanks to them for helping us out and to Glenn Stewart for ref-ing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:34 am

Widds wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:

Crying or Very sad wish we did have a cup final to look forward to.......
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:44 am

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:

You looked pretty cold in them "reddish Embarassed jogging jocolor bottoms elephant "...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:58 am

Lee are you not in a final?
Haha Hellboy i thought you liked red!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 10:32 am

No trips to Holmes park this season, Lost to Reem Team in county cup semi and Magna after extra time in the Fosters Sad

Another season of close but no cigar, we'll have a survival celebration though drunken
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 10:53 am

i think having had good runs in all three cups has harmed severely our league chances. Kajima have 9 games to cram in during April. Why the league could not be extended by a fortnight I dont know as we lost 3 weeks to the weather. Tall order for my lads as we have to play St. Marks twice Gate HW and Harrow. Bit of a kick in the teeth after a lot of hard work. As ever we will be going for it whilst they all sit around hoping we slip up with their one game a week. Good luck to all! should be an exciting finish to the most competitive divison in the League.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 11:08 am

Neevsey wrote:
i think having had good runs in all three cups has harmed severely our league chances. Kajima have 9 games to cram in during April. Why the league could not be extended by a fortnight I dont know as we lost 3 weeks to the weather. Tall order for my lads as we have to play St. Marks twice Gate HW and Harrow. Bit of a kick in the teeth after a lot of hard work. As ever we will be going for it whilst they all sit around hoping we slip up with their one game a week. Good luck to all! should be an exciting finish to the most competitive divison in the League.

Because the cricket season starts today. Idea
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 11:23 am

so what? not every ground in the county has puff game pitches
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 11:43 am

Puff game, surely you must be as proud as anyone when we win the ashes?...if you are English through and through.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 11:53 am

I'm English and yes I was proud but thats the national team not just the local knockabout
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 12:01 pm

Neevsey wrote:
Another newcomer telling the League to extend the season,i think this discussion has been heard many times before,give it a rest and get on with it ffs
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 12:01 pm

which is where the national team originates from?
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 12:04 pm

course it does
not elitist in any way
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 12:16 pm

as you are playing st marks this weekend, I think this sunday could well be the title decider. i don't think you are necessarily inconvenienced by playing last night as st marks played 2 games in 3 days last weekend, and it's only in the next few weeks that the night games take their toll. if you lost to them on sunday, would you agree it is their title to lose?
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

who did they play in the three days
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 12:24 pm

Gate hangs well friday night and niffy sunday
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 12:24 pm

i also think that leaving us to Play ST M twice at end of season is all wrong, could have been handled better in hindsight, it is a disadvantage to cram five massive games for us into the space of a month when weve had all season to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 April
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next