Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Empty
PostSubject: So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!   So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 8:52 am

To all of my fans, i have finally decided to hang up my forum boots, its been a long and happy road, but i now have to bow out gracefully and let somebody else be the top dog, the comedian, the teacher,the scolder and allround entertainer, if you've ever seen the song at the end of the sound of music, thats the song i'm now singing, good bye its been great, now all rise for the national anthem.

So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Thats-all-folks-18569
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!   So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 8:59 am

Surely not. What would the Forum be without you?

Please come back.

But if that's your final decision,

"So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu"

....until April 2nd

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!   So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 11:15 am

I'll believe it when i see it.

Last edited by dan_mitchell_WRFC on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!   So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 12:33 pm

He's not just an April fool he's a January to December FOOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!   So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 12:47 pm

In your dreams....i'm here for ever, i'm going to get a million posts, and Dennis might invite me over to Ausland, sitting by that massive swimming pool, swigging beer, chilling out, looking at the beauties together, and melting in to our hammocks.

You and the rest will all be welcome. I will even give a guided tour of Sydney for a tinny or two drunken
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!   So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 11:08 am

Coor iv'e just noticed i'm nearly at my 4000th post, coor congratulations to myself, if anybody else would like to congratulate me , then put it on here, all the love, all the admiration, all the kisses, all accepted, go ahead punks make my day, over to you lot, put what you like, i can take it.......
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!   So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 11:11 am

congratulations on spending a hell of a lot of time talking rubbish on the internet x
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!   So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 4:38 pm

Good god put the vaseline and kleenex away, One more post to go..... sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!   So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So long....&...farewell.....folks.......!!!!
Page 1 of 1