Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 3 predictions 25-03-12

Go down 
+13
dan_mitchell_WRFC
rocket ledge
Beef
Hairy Hebrew!
Jenko
Hellboy
B-Reem
THE MAGICIAN
Pete Mourinho
topgun
Widds
huncote no:2
g72
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
huncote no:2

Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 11:10 am

I'm not gonna be up front next year for my pace, I'm gonna blind you all will my trickery and skill set that Ive kept hidden for the last few years whilst playing at the back..........don't like setting targets but aim for a least 2 goals in the right net Smile

And as for Reem....we were beaten by the better side...palyed them twice and have to say they have gave us the most problems any team has all year...once the cracking free kick for the second goal went in the wind went out of out sails.

next year we will still be around..not so sure about them...time will tell for them to prove me wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 11:11 am

Some very good posts here!
Dan, see you pre season.
dezza, can i get your accountants number?
Pete, that would be Barcelona-esque
tommy, i have seen you first hand, i reckon you have one more golden performance in you
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 11:23 am

Widds wrote:
Some very good posts here!
Dan, see you pre season.
dezza, can i get your accountants number?
Pete, that would be Barcelona-esque
tommy, i have seen you first hand, i reckon you have one more golden performance in you

might of known you'd want to tax dodge aswell haha

its will our centre mid
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 11:24 am

rocket ledge wrote:

saff lounge wont berolling out tom hill and lee barratt, they will be rolling out steven scratcher stokes and tommy gilroy though, so if reem only win 5-0 i would be very disappointed if i was a reem player

i might don the boots that game aswell......rock at the back me......large,round, dont move but hurt people when they run into me
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 11:26 am

AC Wigston 2 V 5 Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday

Huncote, Sunday 3 V 3 MDH Knights

NRI 3 V 3 Reem ( The village people) Team.......
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 11:31 am

huncote no:2 wrote:
I'm not gonna be up front next year for my pace, I'm gonna blind you all will my trickery and skill set that Ive kept hidden for the last few years whilst playing at the back..........don't like setting targets but aim for a least 2 goals in the right net Smile

And as for Reem....we were beaten by the better side...palyed them twice and have to say they have gave us the most problems any team has all year...once the cracking free kick for the second goal went in the wind went out of out sails.

next year we will still be around..not so sure about them...time will tell for them to prove me wrong Smile

i have also been thinking that reem team wont be around next season, i do think they will fold at the end of this season
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 11:50 am

Saff team to play reem next weds
In goal Raj the landlord , two full backs will be del and jukebox johnny they support either side of the bar brilliant so should be good support at the back!
Two centre halfs will be neddy and Brian the lion just for measure,
Midfield four will be Steven " the general scratcher" stokes and tommy " John j tombo doubt fire "Gilroy,and captain roul marvel moat and an old traffic cone on the left up front billy " goals" o'keeffe and wobert!!! What a side!!! They'll be a few Vulcan straps on display there!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 12:33 pm

Giggsisgod wrote:
In goal Raj the landlord , two full backs will be del and jukebox johnny they support either side of the bar brilliant so should be good support at the back!
Midfield four will be Steven " the general scratcher" stokes and tommy " John j tombo doubt fire "Gilroy,and captain roul marvel moat and an old traffic cone on the left up front billy " goals" o'keeffe and wobert!!! What a side!!! They'll be a few Vulcan straps on display there!!!

Haha love this post
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 12:50 pm

Giggsisgod wrote:

Reem team.....in goal "manicured" bob, defence "fake tan" frankie, midfield mark "dont touch my hair" and "highlights" ronald...up front "botox" billy whizz.....managed by "Mac the mouth i dont believe in 3 proper officials" (especially if he's the one that got booked on the sideline).....moron.
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 1:54 pm

That Will is a poor accountant (same as he is at football) and he looks like my mate Arg

Last edited by Joey Essex on Tue 27 Mar 2012, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 1:56 pm

Why are people keep calling Reem the pretty boys? They look like a Luke Chadwick eleven.

I'll decide who's Reem... and they ain't! CSKA Carnaby's however.... they can pull women!

What are YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU sayin!!??!

Saff Lounge, tax dodgers? More like subs dodgers and shower dodgers scruffy b******s!

However I hear they are the only team in the league sponsored by Slazenger Self Lathering shower gel.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 2:46 pm

Kleenex could sponsor you, you thomas the tanker you.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:52 am

B-Reem wrote:
You all joke but lets face it, its true - you can only d-reem to b-reem.

Reem 4 - 1 Huncote, title hopes destroyed then week after we knock uplands worst team out the league title

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 predictions 25-03-12   Div 3 predictions 25-03-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 3 predictions 25-03-12
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2