Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge

Go down 
+18
tysmith c.n.f.c
littlebigman
Polska legend II
Fishandchips
Donkey
Spy
topgun
Widds
Paulo
Aussie Owl
Animal
Hellboy
g72
Giggsisgod
dezza
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
Joey Essex
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Empty
PostSubject: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 3:26 pm

Who's looking forward to the Saff Lounge Bar's trip to Holmes Park on Friday 13th April. Promising to take a few hundred fans and they always make it interesting. Last time we played there the charge sheet nearly crippled the club, and the estate to be fair, Heron Foods were that close to administration
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 4:06 pm

Is the guy with blonde hair going again, he was a legend last year, made me lol all game, ha ha.

Go easy on the fireworks this time too, ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 4:14 pm

Yeah he will be there, he's our lucky naked charm
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 5:20 pm

cant beat abit of cheden .. top lad
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Is the guy with blonde hair going again, he was a legend last year, made me lol all game, ha ha.

Go easy on the fireworks this time too, ha ha.

fireworks were nothing to do with the lounge , we all know this..................
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 10:41 am

Magna have promised fireworks and maybe a bonfire too whilst all bollocko!!!!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 4:09 pm

B4 hearing of Saffs problem with their keeper I was gonna predict a 4 - 1 win for them but now with the uncertainty of who will be in sticks the defence will be a little more on edge, which will enable Magna's forwards to maybe take advantage of. So if the keeper is defo out next friday I will go for a tighter 3 - 2 win for saff in extra time!!! I hope its not too cold as I already think its gonna be 2moz nite for the advance - prem final, woolly hat n scarf again like last nite I think.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 4:31 pm

Ah well.... i'll be walking round in my underpants, like i was last night, it doesn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Animal

Animal

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 5:18 pm

will be there for this could be a bit wild my sort of thing!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 10:13 am

What's your prediction for the score and official attendance?
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 10:25 am

3 - 2 saff after extra time

Att - 317
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 11:21 am

5-1 to Saff for me, in great form and there front line is as good as anybody's

Att 389
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 11:24 am

Cheers malc, can't wait for Friday lol. Saff definitely the favourites but my boys will give it everything
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 2:34 pm

I actually like the Saff lads to be honest, as much as i would prefer not too, and know a few of their lads after being in the same side as some of them many years ago, but, i have to side with Magna, my boy Chicko hopefully turning out for them and i would love to see him get a medal. Also got a lot of time for Ross, Katie and the Magna lads who we have 'grown up with' over the past two seasons.

I am going for a 3-2 to Magna, but good luck to all involved on both sides

Also tipping Lee Barrett for a sending off if the weather is wet!!!! haha
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 2:44 pm

how do magna plan to cope with tom hill the hatrick a game man!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:46 pm

topgun wrote:

You think he will play? Tough call that, he hasn't played many games for Saff Lounge (does he qualify?), but do you bring in probably the best player on your books at the risk of upsetting some regulars? But if you do play him, your chances of winning the title and having another 10 players delighted at a trophy...tough one for the management to call....i would probably play him!!!!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:00 pm

Widds wrote:
topgun wrote:

You think he will play? Tough call that, he hasn't played many games for Saff Lounge (does he qualify?), but do you bring in probably the best player on your books at the risk of upsetting some regulars? But if you do play him, your chances of winning the title and having another 10 players delighted at a trophy...tough one for the management to call....i would probably play him!!!!

Playing Tom hill still won't account for Saffs lack of a keeper! Don't matter who's on pitch if the person in the onion bag can't catch etc, but still with Tommy playing does count as 2 at this level lol, gonna be interesting to say the least!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:23 pm

Saff have signed Luke Daniels on in goal i believe....he can catch...!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

Heard Saff beat Long Whatton (Div 1 charnwood) on Sunday 4 - 1, not a bad warm up for Fridays final. Also Widds, who's this Luke Daniels, any info as I've not heard of him!! If he is a safe as you then saff will be ok, if not then I still see Magna causing problems with no recognised keeper at the helm!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:15 pm

g72 wrote:
Heard Saff beat Long Whatton (Div 1 charnwood) on Sunday 4 - 1, not a bad warm up for Fridays final. Also Widds, who's this Luke Daniels, any info as I've not heard of him!! If he is a safe as you then saff will be ok, if not then I still see Magna causing problems with no recognised keeper at the helm!

I dont know the guy, but i believe he plays Leicester Sunday League (not car breakers)....but i could be wrong on this!! I dont think he is a superstar at all....
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 3:46 pm

Just over 24 hrs til kick off and I hear there will be a bonfire, bbq and FIREWORKS at holmes park for this Wink looking forward to an end to end game between 2 of Div 3's top teams!!
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

Have Tom Hill & Bazza played enough to qualify for the final?
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 3:57 pm

Both played in 12 & 13 game for WCB according to the LSL website.
Back to top Go down
Donkey

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:05 pm

Fancy a magna win myself, think we can beet these drunks easy!
Looking forward to the match now we not scared of them! Come on magna!!!!!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:13 pm

Donkey wrote:

Intersting thought lol, Magna v Saff Drunks!! Think that team stopped playing aroung 1990 Wink but yeah in fairness Donkey like my prediction Magna are strong Favs especially as they have their top scorer back!! Saff I'm led to believe don't have 2 of their top scorers playing, for what reason I don't know!! So no keeper 1 end and no fire power the other.. Magna 4 - 1 for me!!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:16 pm

Donkey wrote:

Haha - i don't believe for a second this is a Magna player, fake written all over it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

g72 wrote:
Donkey wrote:

Intersting thought lol, Magna v Saff Drunks!! Think that team stopped playing aroung 1990 Wink but yeah in fairness Donkey like my prediction Magna are strong Favs especially as they have their top scorer back!! Saff I'm led to believe don't have 2 of their top scorers playing, for what reason I don't know!! So no keeper 1 end and no fire power the other.. Magna 4 - 1 for me!!

Where has he been? pretty sure we were their last game and both Strikers were present?
Back to top Go down
Donkey

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:23 pm

Yes g72 we all fired up for it! We going to put to bed the game a few weeks ago ! Come on magna !!!!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:30 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
g72 wrote:
Donkey wrote:

Where has he been? pretty sure we were their last game and both Strikers were present?

Mmm! As far as I'm aware he was suspended and would av been for this final if magna hadn't av had that weds nite game v yourselfs!! Unless that was their goalkeeper, I could be wrong on the striker front!! Oops!!
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:54 pm

Donkey wrote:
Fair play to ya donkey joining on Wednesday just to post this!!!
Anyway looking forward to a right game Saff have a few injuries but that's football!!!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 3:02 pm

Saff will give their all tonight, not at full strength but that doesn't mean anything, what sunday team ever is at full strength!!! Should be a good game, magna are a good side and will give us a very difficult game!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 3:50 pm

No idea who Donkey, would be interested to know who it is to. The lad your referring to is Luke Chritchlow. He plays centre midfield for us.

Looking forward to the game, both games have been very entertaining. Good luck to giggsgod and his boys tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 4:08 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
No idea who Donkey, would be interested to know who it is to. The lad your referring to is Luke Chritchlow. He plays centre midfield for us.

Looking forward to the game, both games have been very entertaining. Good luck to giggsgod and his boys tonight.
Cheers paulo should be a good game , I think it will be tight, but as I said after our two previous meetings your a good side and a good bunch of lads, all the best tonight
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 4:14 pm

Good luck to both teams 2nite, gonna be down with some of the dukla and wiggy boys and hope to see a great final!!
Back to top Go down
Donkey

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 4:15 pm

Christ was agreed we stay of here! But just getting fired up for the game! Good luck saff lounge but hope to get my hands on the fosters cup tonight !
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 7:24 pm

1-0 to saff 21 mins. Ryan allen penalty
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 7:51 pm

Ht 1-0. Magna came back into it last 15 but prior to that looked a bit overawed by the occasion
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 8:11 pm

No Team news updates Mark? Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 8:13 pm

2-0 saff on 57 mins. Another pen this time ricky bates
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 9:00 pm

Full time 2-0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge   EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EW Foster final - Saffron Lounge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next