Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

After a new club

Go down 
+2
Hellboy
Skeems
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 8:06 pm

Hi all,

For those who don't know I am the secretary of Magna 73 Rangers and the press officer for the Alliance League.

I'm also a goalkeeper, I wouldn't put myself in the brilliant bracket but I wouldn't say I'm shite either.

I want to play for a club that a) needs some experience to help behind the scenes but b) a club thats ambitious, has players that give 100% week in and week out and have some good banter.

I don't mind the level although I'm not good enough to play week in week out for Prem.

I don't have my own transport so I would need picking up from Countesthorpe every Sunday. I can play for a team anywhere as long as you want to pick me up!!

Open to offers. PM me if interested
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 8:31 pm

Good luck Kev, hope everything comes to fruition.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 9:03 pm

is there unrest behind the scenes at Magna Kev or do you just want regular football?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 9:11 am

Yesterday's defeat to Sunbury shook the club, Manager considering his position, a few of the players are not really interested in winning things or giving 100% to the manager. Plus we have been bullied by Advance Couriers, little Magna had no right to beat them earlier in the season and they have made us pay. We are at this moment considering a relocation to the Hinckley Sunday Premier which we feel would be far more competitive.

Naturally my personal wish is to remain in the Alliance so if the Hinckley switch does go ahead, then I'll be personally staying in the Alliance so would need a new club. As Magna have no one else, I'll continue my secretary job for them.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 9:45 am

would dropping down a division help?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:26 am

Manager considering his position?
How have you been bullied by Advance Kev?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:59 am

Skeems is a bit upset by what has happened in the last 2 weeks.

I'm not going to get embroiled in an Advance argument and being "bullied" was purely a personal feeling and that not that of the club, anyway were getting of topic, I'm looking for a club who wants some help behind the scenes.

2 more "perks" of taking me on is
1) Better coverage in the Leicester Mercury and on the website
2) I can run a club website as I currently do for Magna

Mark, We are good enough for the Prem - all be it the lower echolons, remember we won Div 1 unbeaten 2 years ago and we are far stronger now than we were then.
Back to top Go down
Spy

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:29 pm

Are you not taking something away from Sunbury here? County Cup finalists and personally i think there a good team. I wouldnt say that it was upset myself as Division one has some very good teams in it this year bar a few.

Why would you even think about Moving to the Hinckley league for starters?

But anyway... I hope you find a club that will benefit you Kev.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:41 pm

i don't doubt you are good enough for the Prem Kev, but the reason I was curious was that as Spy says, if you are good enough, and it is the players letting you guys down (or some of them), then how would the Hinckley League change that? I am interested in this whole thing because if its the Advance factor then it becomes slightly off topic (hey, let's start a new one!)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:42 pm

oh and sorry, yes, Sunbury are a very good side
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:59 pm

Quote :
Are you not taking something away from Sunbury here? County Cup finalists and personally i think there a good team. I wouldnt say that it was upset myself as Division one has some very good teams in it this year bar a few.

Why would you even think about Moving to the Hinckley league for starters?

But anyway... I hope you find a club that will benefit you Kev.

I wasn't at the game and I know Sunbury are a good side, 2 succesive league titles and a county cup final, it was just the manner - being 4-1 up as we were and losing 6-4.

We were told the Hinckley league might be more competitive for us. We will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 2:14 pm

Theres no point griping about advance on here Kev, as you can see they get defended by people straight away,i hope you find somewhere that appreciates you.........And where you wont get bullied.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 2:16 pm

who has defended them?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 3:07 pm

The bullied thing was a bit out of order from myself to be honest. On reflection I thought that on the day in question, Advance were a bit heavy handed but thats just my view
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 3:39 pm

You mean your players didnt want to play on a pitch that was then perfectly fine for a friendly half hour later Kev?
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:03 pm

Think your well out of order claiming that anything our club might of done has led to your players not being committed to your club and that we were heavy handed, because maybe you and 5 of your players felt the pitch was unplayable it never gives you the right to take decisions into your own hands when two officials (one who is highly respected within local football) deems that a game was playable along with the fact a game was going ahead on the next pitch, and we were able to play a friendly on said pitch.

I don't wish for Magna to leave the Alliance League as they have been a great asset over the years, especially to in my eyes an inferior league but implying that we have in anyway contributed to the decline of your clubs fortunes is highly unprofessional

On a personal note I hope you continue with the great reports you do Kev as you seem to give me favorable press Very Happy

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:15 pm

You've read it all wrong Wheeler, I have accepted that I was out of order. What I meant was that game was the turning point in our season, a few players lost faith in the others, the players that wanted to play felt let down by those who didn't want to play and it has led to a big drop of in performances.

Sorry Wheeler if it looked like I insinuated that Advance are to blame.

Magna will still be around in the Alliance League, don't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:44 pm

i think it's a strange thing about Advance, when they are in town some players just seem to bottle it, for reasons Ive never worked out. happened the one and only time in 30 years Polska broke a fixture and I bet that was the reason some Magna lads didnt want to play either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After a new club Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a new club   After a new club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a new club
Page 1 of 1