Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions

Go down 
3 posters

Do you agree with the new policy on match based suspensions?
Yes
FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions I_vote_lcap33%FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions I_vote_lcap67%FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions Empty
PostSubject: FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions   FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 4:20 pm

At the start of the current season, the Football Association introduced a new discipline policy for adult football and you are invited to provide feedback on the aspect which concerns a suspension for alleged misconduct after being sent off or after the game.

Under this new policy, if the charge is accepted or proved by a Commission, any suspension imposed is from all football and is not restricted to football played on the day in question. However, a red card shown during the game for a ‘standard’ sending off offence will result in a suspension which is restricted to football played on the day in question.

The reasons given for this change in policy are:

1. To deter a player from committing a further offence after being sent off and to respect the referees decision
2. To provide for a more serious punishment if the offence warrants it - such as an assault

Are you in agreement with this aspect of the policy?

Your feedback is important. Please cast a vote and feel free to post your feedback.

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions   FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

Should be banned from all football as some players already treat Sunday morning football as a let's kick the poo out of the opposition
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions   FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 5:19 pm

I dont think its right, from personal experience, one of our players got a 5 match additional suspension and due to us having weeks off and christmas etc, he missed about 6 or 7 Saturday games as well. In addition to this, when our first team had the week off, we asked if he could play for the ressies, we were told no, so we asked if this meant that it counted towards his suspension and it didnt.
I would say that if you are doing match based, then do it to cover Saturday and Sundays, but, include the caveat that they must have played 75% of the games for their Saturday team (which stops players signing on Saturdays to reduce suspensions).
Our player stomped off with the arse and didnt give his name, and as a result, he missed about 12 additional games including Fri and Sat...crazy amounts really considering Wayne Rooney can tell a ref to 'fu@k off' and not even get a booking!!

Also, whilst on a moan, i think the video evidence thing is rubbish as well, unable to appeal a red card unless you have video evidence! We have had a sending off this season that even County FA said shouldnt have been a sending off based upon the refs report, but because we had no video evidence, nothing could be done!! Stupid rule...oh, and take a video camera down a park, and you probably have to get permission in case their are kids walking around...its a ridiculous rule in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions   FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FA Disciplinary Policy - Match Based Suspensions
Page 1 of 1