Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Defender wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Defender wanted Empty
PostSubject: Defender wanted   Defender wanted Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 4:01 pm

Alright lads,

We're a new Wigston based team and we are looking for a strong, hard tackling, central defender. If anyones interested let ms know.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

Defender wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defender wanted   Defender wanted Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 1:23 pm

Hey, I am a central defender/left midfielder, I wont say im the best in the world or anywhere near but im 6 hardworking and a strong tackler. Ive played in leicester leagues a few times before i joined the army and now i am due to leave 15th of this month so instead of played for my battalion im looking to get back into a team in leicester. Im left footed too which for some reason a lot of people seem to like. I can play left back but i am comfortable at centre back. 6"4, 18 stone. Deceptively quick so dont let the weight put you off lol. Let me know if you still need a player. Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home

Defender wanted
Page 1 of 1