HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mmm_boogie




Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:53 am

Wednesday was a great game...where I think the result could have gone either way in the end. We gave it our best shot against the best sunday side in Leicester, and came very close. We controlled a lot of the ball in the 2nd half (Not the 1st unfortunatly), but we did struggle to create anything clear-cut. Top marks to Advance because I think their experience shined at crucial moments, and they took their chances very well.

As for the referee, I was maybe one of the ones giving him jip, but I dont think it was that bad. There were 2 crucial decision:
1. Advance defender is surely last man when he bought me down for penalty(should have been red card-changes the game massively), cant understand what the referee could see any differently to that (but at the time we were just happy to have the penalty!)

2. With 5 minutes to play in the 2nd half of E.T., Jim Mee was pulled up for diving, when the defender had clearly mistimed his challenge (and admitted it at the time). And advance got their fourth on the break after this decision.

So of course players were annoyed and said a few things, unfortunatly this is football and in a game like this one..players just want to win so badly, so thats probably why there was a bit more "mouth" than usual. I think he is actually one of the best refs there are at this level, and overall had a good game and speaks to the players well, and if I could have him every sunday morning then I definetly would. So unfortunatly I do think he got those 2 decisions wrong, but we are not the type of team who will hold on and blame anyone for losing that game. Congrats to advance couriers and we will be there supporting them in the final. It was a great game and I hope we both do well in the other cup so we can meet again at holmes park.

As for Hellboy. Your a joke, your boring.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 11:39 am

mmm_boogie wrote:

As for the referee, I was maybe one of the ones giving him jip....


Oh, so its alright when you want to have a go at people then? and coming on here bragging about it is just shameful, if i was reffing i'd have sent you straight off, keep your cakehole shut next time.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 11:50 am

i always find it interesting that you get a lot of players coming on saying: 'ref got a decision wrong, gave them a corner / free kick etc. when it wasn't and they scored from it etc.' but as the late great Bobby Robson once said, decisions will not always go your way, and at times may be blatantly wrong, but it is still up to the team to deal with them and defend the set piece. So the next time someone is having a go at a ref saying it was his or her fault because the corner / free kick they gave that wasn't led to the opposition scoring, ask why your team failed to defend it properly and don't blame the ref!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 12:02 pm

mmm_boogie wrote:
Wednesday was a great game...where I think the result could have gone either way in the end. We gave it our best shot against the best sunday side in Leicester, and came very close. We controlled a lot of the ball in the 2nd half (Not the 1st unfortunatly), but we did struggle to create anything clear-cut. Top marks to Advance because I think their experience shined at crucial moments, and they took their chances very well.

As for the referee, I was maybe one of the ones giving him jip, but I dont think it was that bad. There were 2 crucial decision:
1. Advance defender is surely last man when he bought me down for penalty(should have been red card-changes the game massively), cant understand what the referee could see any differently to that (but at the time we were just happy to have the penalty!)

2. With 5 minutes to play in the 2nd half of E.T., Jim Mee was pulled up for diving, when the defender had clearly mistimed his challenge (and admitted it at the time). And advance got their fourth on the break after this decision.

So of course players were annoyed and said a few things, unfortunatly this is football and in a game like this one..players just want to win so badly, so thats probably why there was a bit more "mouth" than usual. I think he is actually one of the best refs there are at this level, and overall had a good game and speaks to the players well, and if I could have him every sunday morning then I definetly would. So unfortunatly I do think he got those 2 decisions wrong, but we are not the type of team who will hold on and blame anyone for losing that game. Congrats to advance couriers and we will be there supporting them in the final. It was a great game and I hope we both do well in the other cup so we can meet again at holmes park.

As for Hellboy. Your a joke, your boring.

that was a foul on jim in ET . and yes agree defo a red he didnt even get a yellow did he for the peno?
and in the first half normall time think bout 15mins into game star and garter should off had a clear peno hand ball blatent .
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie




Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
mmm_boogie wrote:

As for the referee, I was maybe one of the ones giving him jip....


Oh, so its alright when you want to have a go at people then? and coming on here bragging about it is just shameful, if i was reffing i'd have sent you straight off, keep your cakehole shut next time.

Have I said it was ok to shout at the ref? Have I blamed him for us losing? No, I did exactly the opposite u mug. I said I thought he did get a couple of decisions wrong, and I also said that Advance deserved to win as they took their chances. I havnt bragged about shouting at the ref atall..I was admitting to it as I know its not right. I simply replied to someones post about the referee. I also said I think the ref had a good game, and he is always very good when he refs our games. So hows about actually readin what people write hellboy?? I dont know of a single team in the alliance that wouldnt have upset players in a game like that when decisions go against them...and your kidding yourself if you think any team would!! So Hellboy, please pay attention if your gonna tell people to keep their cakeholes shut. Maybe its time to put the keyboard down and find a job? Smile And just to clarify, well done advance couriers, they are a hard team to beat.

Peaches and Cream.
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie




Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:37 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
i always find it interesting that you get a lot of players coming on saying: 'ref got a decision wrong, gave them a corner / free kick etc. when it wasn't and they scored from it etc.' but as the late great Bobby Robson once said, decisions will not always go your way, and at times may be blatantly wrong, but it is still up to the team to deal with them and defend the set piece. So the next time someone is having a go at a ref saying it was his or her fault because the corner / free kick they gave that wasn't led to the opposition scoring, ask why your team failed to defend it properly and don't blame the ref!

I am not blaming the ref for the result atall, i dont think we did enough to win the game, I was simply highlighting some key points which I think are valid. No excuses, no complaints, just saying what happened. You make your own luck in this game, and you right, if you dont win, its nearly always because you havnt done enough to win! Not blaming the ref, infact, as I said in my previous quote, he is one of my favourite refs in the Alliance setup. Why does everyone love to bite on here? lol.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:22 pm

mmm_boogie wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
mmm_boogie wrote:

As for the referee, I was maybe one of the ones giving him jip....


Oh, so its alright when you want to have a go at people then? and coming on here bragging about it is just shameful, if i was reffing i'd have sent you straight off, keep your cakehole shut next time.

Have I said it was ok to shout at the ref? Have I blamed him for us losing? No, I did exactly the opposite u mug. I said I thought he did get a couple of decisions wrong, and I also said that Advance deserved to win as they took their chances. I havnt bragged about shouting at the ref atall..I was admitting to it as I know its not right. I simply replied to someones post about the referee. I also said I think the ref had a good game, and he is always very good when he refs our games. So hows about actually readin what people write hellboy?? I dont know of a single team in the alliance that wouldnt have upset players in a game like that when decisions go against them...and your kidding yourself if you think any team would!! So Hellboy, please pay attention if your gonna tell people to keep their cakeholes shut. Maybe its time to put the keyboard down and find a job? Smile And just to clarify, well done advance couriers, they are a hard team to beat.

Peaches and Cream.





Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Mouth+shut
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:22 pm

i wasn't actually referring to you personally, just saying that as a ref you do hear every week a lot of stuff about how a bad decision has cost a team a game or a goal when it is their inability to deal with that decision that matters
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:27 pm

He's a tad thick to understand it, my mate who is a ref and was at this game, reckons the player in their no-8 shirt, was the biggest plonker on the night.....i wonder who that was?
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie




Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:38 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
i wasn't actually referring to you personally, just saying that as a ref you do hear every week a lot of stuff about how a bad decision has cost a team a game or a goal when it is their inability to deal with that decision that matters

I agree with you Polska...No matter what decisions are made you have to deal with the situation you are in. I wouldnt be able to a better job as a ref, its a near impossible job! They do have to put up with some poor, and I wish it was different, but unfortunatly the nature of the game doesnt allow it to be.
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie




Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:43 pm

Hellboy wrote:
He's a tad thick to understand it, my mate who is a ref and was at this game, reckons the player in their no-8 shirt, was the biggest plonker on the night.....i wonder who that was?

Hellboy, have I offended you at some point? Upset you? Ruffled your feathers? Im struggling to understand why you bite at every post I ever put on this site. I dont think iv said anything unreasonable in this forum, yet you find something to have a go at every time!! And I cant remember who had the number 8 shirt on, but it wasnt me (sorry to dissapoint you). All I came on here to say is that it was a great game with some big incidents and must have been very entertaining to watch. Well done again to advance couriers...hope they can finish the job.Smile


One last thing...hellboy is still a clown.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 3:19 pm

mmm_boogie wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
i always find it interesting that you get a lot of players coming on saying: 'ref got a decision wrong, gave them a corner / free kick etc. when it wasn't and they scored from it etc.' but as the late great Bobby Robson once said, decisions will not always go your way, and at times may be blatantly wrong, but it is still up to the team to deal with them and defend the set piece. So the next time someone is having a go at a ref saying it was his or her fault because the corner / free kick they gave that wasn't led to the opposition scoring, ask why your team failed to defend it properly and don't blame the ref!

I am not blaming the ref for the result atall, i dont think we did enough to win the game, I was simply highlighting some key points which I think are valid. No excuses, no complaints, just saying what happened. You make your own luck in this game, and you right, if you dont win, its nearly always because you havnt done enough to win! Not blaming the ref, infact, as I said in my previous quote, he is one of my favourite refs in the Alliance setup. Why does everyone love to bite on here? lol.


including yourself?
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie




Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 4:24 pm

Yes, quite possibly including myself!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 7:51 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:


including yourself?

He secretly scares me, he's always following me around, making me a point of topic, stalking me like a cat, well i suppose while hes doing that he's leaving some other poor bugger alone, its like going to a panto"he's behind you"....(goose bumps).....uuggh
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 9:03 am

mmm_boogie wrote:
Wednesday was a great game...where I think the result could have gone either way in the end. We gave it our best shot against the best sunday side in Leicester, and came very close. We controlled a lot of the ball in the 2nd half (Not the 1st unfortunatly), but we did struggle to create anything clear-cut. Top marks to Advance because I think their experience shined at crucial moments, and they took their chances very well.

As for the referee, I was maybe one of the ones giving him jip, but I dont think it was that bad. There were 2 crucial decision:
1. Advance defender is surely last man when he bought me down for penalty(should have been red card-changes the game massively), cant understand what the referee could see any differently to that (but at the time we were just happy to have the penalty!)

2. With 5 minutes to play in the 2nd half of E.T., Jim Mee was pulled up for diving, when the defender had clearly mistimed his challenge (and admitted it at the time). And advance got their fourth on the break after this decision.

So of course players were annoyed and said a few things, unfortunatly this is football and in a game like this one..players just want to win so badly, so thats probably why there was a bit more "mouth" than usual. I think he is actually one of the best refs there are at this level, and overall had a good game and speaks to the players well, and if I could have him every sunday morning then I definetly would. So unfortunatly I do think he got those 2 decisions wrong, but we are not the type of team who will hold on and blame anyone for losing that game. Congrats to advance couriers and we will be there supporting them in the final. It was a great game and I hope we both do well in the other cup so we can meet again at holmes park.

As for Hellboy. Your a joke, your boring.

Very good post,..would agree with most of what you've said, Advance edged the first half and Star dominated the second, though I think Advance contributed to their own downfall with the substitutions and shape change, but like you said I think the experience told in e/t,.a very very good performance from the Star lads and can hold their heads up high. Jim Mee was for me the best player on the pitch on the night,....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:13 am

I bet the proud parents were stood there watching, only trouble is, some of these men are approaching their 30s....and their mummies are still following them around, i did that when my lad was about 7 to 10...and then i let the kid have some freedom, i didnt want to be stood there on the sidelines when he was 16 still holding his bag for him, i feel sorry for them men, are they evergunna get away from their parents tight grip?????
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:08 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
the alliance might aswell hire holmes park for billy walton semis !!! esp if 175 are paying 2quid thats 350 plus the 2 semi finalist pay between 50 and 75 . holmes park cost ? ? come on alliance league make the billy walton semis at holmes park

175 did not all pay £2 - concessions were £1 and there were a lot of them - and there are always some who jip at paying £2 or even £1.

Homes Park is never available at this time of year. We had to book this season's finals last June.

Semifinalists pay £50 each. In the Walton, the League pays all costs, including the three officials.

We always play Sunday semis on a pitch used by one of our teams - hence, we used Trinderbox's pitch. In any event the main pitches are not available for hire on a Sunday.

Bar prices at AP are similar to bar prices at HP.

In previous seasons, Walton semis have been played at Lutterworth - is AP an improvement?. James is always pleased to receive realistic suggestions for floodlit games.

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:31 pm

And they do a superb cheesy chip cob for only £1.80...Holmes Park just cannot compete!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 5:39 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy dip....buy us one will ya?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 6:07 pm

This Wednesday i will do, no problemoooo!! Beaut!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 11:05 am

A pint would be nice to wash it down?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 10:14 am

I'll take that as a no then.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster



Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 12:27 pm

Are the bookies taking bets on tonight like last week?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 12:38 pm

Adam Dyke first goal scorer
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 12:40 pm

5/1
Back to top Go down
Spy




Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 1:12 pm

If Hoskins can keep Adam Dyke quiet then it should be a very easy game.
Back to top Go down
Animal

Animal


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 1:17 pm

I'm going for huncote on this 1! And Hoskins concede goals!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 1:57 pm

Animal wrote:
I'm going for huncote on this 1! And Hoskins concede goals!

no way jose...hoskins to win.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:29 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:


Huncote, Sunday v FC Hoskins
Date; Wednesday 14th March 2012
Venue; Aylestone Park (Saffron Road Pitch) - Kick off 7pm

Admission £2

Will you be going?

So how many attended Dennis?
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 2:32 pm

about 50 i would have thought from the looks of things

_________________
Twitter | @p_j_mcgrath | @UtdRevolution | @allianceleague1
Back to top Go down
Vimto

Vimto


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:53 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I bet the proud parents were stood there watching, only trouble is, some of these men are approaching their 30s....and their mummies are still following them around, i did that when my lad was about 7 to 10...and then i let the kid have some freedom, i didnt want to be stood there on the sidelines when he was 16 still holding his bag for him, i feel sorry for them men, are they evergunna get away from their parents tight grip?????

Another derogatory comment - SHOCK!

Not only slating players but parents too, fantastic example to set. I'm sure your boy would be massively proud that his old man lurks around Sunday League forums slating everyone. What a man to aspire too, a true role model.

Quite frankly embarrassing.

Congratulations to Advance and it was great to play infront of a big crowd especially for a Sunday game.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 5:02 pm

A Wednesday night game thicko...dont let your mummy see this...vomit.
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 5:09 pm

I think your starting to bore everybody now Hellboy...
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:


Huncote, Sunday v FC Hoskins
Date; Wednesday 14th March 2012
Venue; Aylestone Park (Saffron Road Pitch) - Kick off 7pm

Admission £2

Will you be going?

So how many attended Dennis?

About 75

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:01 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:


Huncote, Sunday v FC Hoskins
Date; Wednesday 14th March 2012
Venue; Aylestone Park (Saffron Road Pitch) - Kick off 7pm

Admission £2

Will you be going?

So how many attended Dennis?

About 75

Thats pretty good for a wednesday fixture, there were only 65 at the oadby game, the alliance rules the roost again, a very enjoyable game i thought, looking forward to the next one, is there any in the pipeline?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:


So how many attended Dennis?

About 75

Thats pretty good for a wednesday fixture, there were only 65 at the oadby game, the alliance rules the roost again, a very enjoyable game i thought, looking forward to the next one, is there any in the pipeline?[/quote]

Nope - Only the four Friday Finals at Holmes Park

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 5:59 am

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
I think your starting to bore everybody now Hellboy...

Could you and vimto and all other pothunters, please ask your mums and dads to use the bins provided, instead of just throwing their rubbish on the floor around the pitch, also would you and the other players, please stop banging the mud off of your boots inside our brand new building, i'm the one who has to clean it up, your co=operation from both teams would be very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Vimto

Vimto


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 8:45 am

Hellboy wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:
I think your starting to bore everybody now Hellboy...

Could you and vimto and all other pothunters, please ask your mums and dads to use the bins provided, instead of just throwing their rubbish on the floor around the pitch, also would you and the other players, please stop banging the mud off of your boots inside our brand new building, i'm the one who has to clean it up, your co=operation from both teams would be very much appreciated.

Such a role model.

I want to be just like Hellboy, a boring man trawling Sunday football forums.

What a life you lead and you're actually proud of it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 9:35 am

That just goes to prove how thick you are again, you're on a football forum too, and just the one i might add, you're also joining in with my fantastic input, if it wasn't for me coming on here, you'd have no one to talk to, so i think you should be more grateful in the future, drinking all that vimto has rotted your brain cells, time to cut down on the sugar, my mum stopped me from taking too much sugar and e numbers a while ago now, stop following me around on here, you are begining to look a bit like a wuss.
Back to top Go down
Vimto

Vimto


Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 9:37 am

15 vs 3865 in the post count

SNM Wuss Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dinner Saturday Night
» Put the windshield back on today
» For all the mugs that went last night.
» Otterspool last night

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: