HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 4 predictions 4th march

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 9:06 pm

[quote="Hellboy"]
Hat Man wrote:
I thought daz made the decisions and you were his assistant
Quote :

The best decision Daz has ever made is when he moved from NRI and then Birstal.... bounce

I reckon moving to NRI was a good move, won two trophies...chaaaachinnnng haha

But got to admit, i do like the Superfly boys, so am sure he is having fun there
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 9:22 pm

[quote="Widds"]
Hellboy wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Quote :

The best decision Daz has ever made is when he moved from NRI and then Birstal.... bounce

I reckon moving to NRI was a good move, won two trophies...chaaaachinnnng haha

But got to admit, i do like the Superfly boys, so am sure he is having fun there

It does sound good there..

i'll only get the pleasure of meeting(said in a very manly voice) him again, when he's at holmes park.
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:55 pm

[quote="LoneRanger38"]
Hellboy wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Quote :

Ys that?

just curious as to why you and jay did leave NRI, and then birstal?????
wrong jay hellboy,the jay i work with is ex glenny united of the lsl,not jay who was at nri,i left nri as had a baby on way and wanted to be nearer home and i left birstall because no disrespect but they didnt work as a unit too many arguements on the pitch,n if im honest player managing at superfly now has been a real eye opener im thoroughly enjoying it

come on daz, not quite the truth there
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:11 pm

[quote="Hat Man"]
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
Quote :

Ys that?

just curious as to why you and jay did leave NRI, and then birstal?????
wrong jay hellboy,the jay i work with is ex glenny united of the lsl,not jay who was at nri,i left nri as had a baby on way and wanted to be nearer home and i left birstall because no disrespect but they didnt work as a unit too many arguements on the pitch,n if im honest player managing at superfly now has been a real eye opener im thoroughly enjoying it

come on daz, not quite the truth there
come on hatti u no im rite
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:41 pm

You may believe that now but wasn't the reason you left
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 8:34 am

Daz, Please don't spit your dummy out and walk off the pitch if lose an early goal or two!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 8:37 am

Joey Barton wrote:
Daz, Please don't spit your dummy out and walk off the pitch if lose an early goal or two!

I wont mate aslong as its not RAYning sorry raining
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 8:47 am

Blackie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Not bad considering Daz has only played 5 or so games for us. will defo be a good game, chance for us to get something back from the first game of the season where you beat us 2-1 with Daz scoring both.

Me and Daz best players on the pitch that game (although I am sure Hatty will disagree).

It's ironic that those 3 points lost might end up costing Superfly runners up position - I hope not cos there is every chance the league will promote them anyway for coming 3rd. I am sure Nick and the boys will prefer to go up having at least come 2nd in the division.

Your right mate, If we finish 3rd i don't want to go up by default. if we finish 3rd i'd ask for for to stay in Div 4 as i don't believe we'd deserve promotion. Mind you this talk of promotion is very premature, still a long way to go yet.
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:19 am

Joey Barton wrote:

it was against hoskins that you did that wasn't it daz
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:48 am

Lets hope that superfly lose this week
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:01 pm

Capello wrote:
What team you with capello
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:16 pm

Capello wrote:

And lets hope Fosse win this sunday!!!
Tut tut, after the bad weather games i thought your were a sercret Superfly Fan!!!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:42 pm

I was until i looked at your predictions for our game! Now thats a big TUT.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:46 pm

Capello wrote:

The one and only time i've predicted against you!! If it makes you feel better i know you'll win the league!! lol
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:48 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Capello wrote:

The one and only time i've predicted against you!! If it makes you feel better i know you'll win the league!! lol

Actually i don't know what your talking about, When did i predict against you? lol
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 1:20 pm

We wont win the league this year as if we do the bigwigs will promote us and we dont want to do thatas we want to pothunt next year:-D. we wanted to this year too but were poor.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 5:23 pm

[quote="Hat Man"]
Joey Barton wrote:

it was against hoskins that you did that wasn't it

Haha hatty u wont get me to bite lol u no me better than that...ull neva c me walk off from a game
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 6:02 pm

[quote="LoneRanger38"]
Hat Man wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

it was against hoskins that you did that wasn't it

Haha hatty u wont get me to bite lol u no me better than that...ull neva c me walk off from a game
Again lol
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 6:04 pm

Good banter, looking forward to sunday
Back to top Go down
Why Always Me?

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:32 pm

Birstall Rangers 0 V 10 Superfly

Daz Bailey double hat-trick.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:52 pm

Why Always Me? wrote:

Who do u play for mate
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:05 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Why Always Me? wrote:

Who do u play for mate
first sign of madness
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

There's a lot of successful fisherman on this thread....... lol
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:34 pm

Hat Man wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Why Always Me? wrote:

Who do u play for mate
first sign of madness

Anyway Batman, I'm still waiting for your sec to ring me about this sunday???
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 6:21 am

Joey Barton wrote:
Hat Man wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Why Always Me? wrote:

Who do u play for mate
first sign of madness

Anyway Batman, I'm still waiting for your sec to ring me about this sunday???

I'll tell him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 predictions 4th march   Div 4 predictions 4th march - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 4 predictions 4th march
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2