HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Gay Footballers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spectater

Spectater

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 2:01 pm

i heard a player being abused at the weekend by an opposition player!
what are poeples views on this? does it affect our level of football too?

would it bother you if 1 of your team mates are gay?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 5:15 pm

Be extremely careful where this thread goes. By all means discuss the general principles - but any unfounded allegations or comments regarding named or identifiable players and persons will be dealt with most severely - and the football authorities are certain to get involved

Remember this is a public forum.

BE WARNED

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 5:25 pm

why would it bother anyone? might have to be a bit careful in the showers after, but as for the game, who gives a rats ass?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 5:30 pm

This is the kind of abuse our side faces on a weekly basis, a lot of us have long hair and therefore must be gay or we get called the arctic monkeys. It isn't an issue in football I can't understand why it would be. Small minded folk that have had too much to drink the night before.
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 5:38 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
This is the kind of abuse our side faces on a weekly basis, a lot of us have long hair and therefore must be gay or we get called the arctic monkeys. It isn't an issue in football I can't understand why it would be. Small minded folk that have had too much to drink the night before.

Hahaha that made me chuckle
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 5:41 pm

Widds wrote:
why would it bother anyone? might have to be a bit careful in the showers after, but as for the game, who gives a rats ass?

Its OK cupcake, i dont do showers.
Back to top Go down
Spectater

Spectater

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 6:33 pm

my thoughts too why should it bother anyone but some it does!
makes no difference to me i am completely comfortable with poeple this way
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 7:50 pm

if one of your players was gay and you heard him being abused because of it, would you expect the referee to take any action or expect the player to soak it up
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 8:17 pm

never mind the players, what's the ref's take on it Clive?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm

personally, it doesn't matter whether a player is black, white, gay, straight, English or Martian. I think it's all old hat in this day and age. A big 'so what?' from me
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 8:26 pm

"puff" and "faggot" are already common with the wind-up merchants. If these sorts find out that someone's actually gay they'd jump on it immediately because it's the first thing that comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 9:14 pm

problem is that its a common thing people say if something goes wrong people say thats gay,,,,but ifi thought it was said to someone as an insult and that the person was offended i would take some action,,not saying what untill it happens as each incident could be different
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 9:16 pm

man in black wrote:
if one of your players was gay and you heard him being abused because of it, would you expect the referee to take any action or expect the player to soak it up

Depends on the tone...if its said in an aggressive manner then its not on, but if its a bit of banter then i think its fine...much like most comments....
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
personally, it doesn't matter whether a player is black, white, gay, straight, English or Martian. I think it's all old hat in this day and age. A big 'so what?' from me

what you saying here polska,,we accept all sorts of abuse in this day and age
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:41 pm

No I meant so what if someone is different as opposed to so what if they get called it.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 6:12 am

Spectater wrote:
my thoughts too why should it bother anyone but some it does!
makes no difference to me i am completely comfortable with poeple this way

Are you gay?....i dont think you are.....some straight men are opposed to gay marriage because they would prefer that gay men try to be straight and compete with them for access to women, trimming down the pool of eligible dates to make courtship more challenging and exciting......i'll perhaps see you ay the Leicester pride 2012...vicky park 12....oclock

mmm boogie will be there, he'll be the one wearing the pick bunny ears, stilletoes, leather thong, and sucking a big yellow lollipop.
Back to top Go down
saffplayer

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 1:23 pm

Saff have a gay player! Doesn't bother any of the lads !
You should know wich 1 he is he runs up and down the wing like a fairy!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 3:54 pm

Laughing class
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gay Footballers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Footballers   Gay Footballers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay Footballers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: